Author Topic: What are you here to prove (to me)?  (Read 3674 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
What are you here to prove (to me)?
« on: January 29, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »
What are you here to prove?

I can show you a finite solution to the weather patterns of life and nature. That whenever it rains you know on that day that.

1. you learn something good

2 you learn something bad

rain days are very important atmosphere of the water body, it is the unification of thought , physical and spirit, and i can attest even by documenting food combinations all my life and the past few years i notice what is going on with more clarity from the rain, its a subliminal rain dejavu where i feel like i rein in thought
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: What are you here to prove?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
holy fuck this is getting worse by the day.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 08:49:07 PM »
"here" as on Getbig, or 'here' as a more philosophical question?

As far as GB, just to pass the time away. I might learn something along the way, but most of it not beneficial to my overall objectives in life... as far as I know.

"Here" as far as life is concerned... to make a footprint in the sand.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 08:49:27 PM »

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 08:53:12 PM »
I'm here at GB to watch the bad accidents. Disasters are entertaining to watch :D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:56:30 PM »
Good post Johnny, I totally got what you just said bro.  (no homo)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 08:57:46 PM »
Johnny my sources in North Carolina tell me there has been 5.5 inches of snow in the last 5 hours, any truth to this report?  And in such a case, what do you learn on a snow day?   ???   :o   ???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 09:00:08 PM »
Johnny my sources in North Carolina tell me there has been 5.5 inches of snow in the last 5 hours, any truth to this report?  And in such a case, what do you learn on a snow day?   ???   :o   ???

He goes and buys all the Milk and Bread.  :D
D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
Astounding cutting edge information once again from "The Great Paintcan In The Sky" !!

Fly high Paintcan........fly high !!  LOL  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 09:02:30 PM »
snowing is especially meaningful some times i am concerned i do not document small peices of new information that can slip my mind

snow=wons
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 09:03:43 PM »

yeah i think about 3 inches so far

yes today i learn that beer can re-kindle the body even after sore and broken down from previous days total body effort
A

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 09:05:15 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »

I can show you a finite solution to the weather patterns of life and nature. That whenever it rains you know on that day that.

rain days are very important atmosphere of the water body, it is the unification of thought , physical and spirit, and i can attest even by documenting food combinations all my life and the past few years i notice what is going on with more clarity from the rain, its a subliminal rain dejavu where i feel like i rein in thought
Holly fuk Joh-nay you on fire today brah..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
no matter what not giving up a workout, what is the method that inspires you?
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »
when staying up realy really late past your normal bedtime , because u dont want to go to sleep YET because you havent done your workout YET

lets say after a day u truley wrecked your body working out, then the next day you keep eating and eating and dont quite reach the point of feeling like working out again THEN you nap a little then wake up eat some more than nap and repeat this until you are ready to workout real late at night , just in order to keep consistant with working out everyday no matter what
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
If I work out late at night, like after 9 PM, let say 1AM at night, then I don't do the heavy or intense workout, Just some different lifts/reps right before going to bed. Especially when trying to attain ripps and cuts.

Otherwise I make sure I do workouts during day or evening. If I feel somewhat out of it, it's usually just a matter of warming up with more  easy sets and always eat a few meals in the morning and it's only a matter of finding some lifts that you can still do.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Giving up a workout is bad news.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
If I work out late at night, like after 9 PM, let say 1AM at night, then I don't do the heavy or intense workout, Just some different lifts/reps right before going to bed. Especially when trying to attain ripps and cuts.

Otherwise I make sure I do workouts during day or evening. If I feel somewhat out of it, it's usually just a matter of warming up with more  easy sets and always eat a few meals in the morning and it's only a matter of finding some lifts that you can still do.

yeah we can workout during the day when we are more recoverd

when not really recoverd we eat and eat and dont feel ready tilll super late at night, its a challenge but defitinitly helps one be consistent and able to get away with alot of extra calories , by having that "im gonna workout no matter what " attitude, even if it causes u to lack sleep the next day, all u gotta do is nap and recouperate the next day and adapt to that day foodwise in order to be perfectly consistent
A

mklam1981

• Getbig I
when i work out at night, e.g. 7pm, i will not use n.o. supplements. it made me could not sleep well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 03:00:46 AM »

The full moon and snow in NC bro watch out...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: What are you here to prove?+ liyke 12 enches of sno
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 05:46:35 AM »
yeah we got like a foot of snow   :'(  :-\ , i guess that means epic workouts and house cleaning  :o
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 05:59:48 AM »
yeah we got like a foot of snow   :'(  :-\ , i guess that means epic workouts and house cleaning  :o
you need a hoe and a fire in the fireplace Falcon.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 06:14:57 AM »

Fuck that.  Go to Southern Seasons.  That place is amazing.  I considered hiding in there and running amok after closing.

The restaurant a few doors down has a massive painting over the bar which is sure to be Falcon approved. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Re: What are you here to prove (to me)?
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 08:42:16 AM »

I like Falcon but everytime I read one of his posts this photo comes to mind.  It's scary how similar they are
No Worries 4 me