Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas  (Read 20654 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2010, 06:41:07 AM »
this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win[/b]

I love it. ronnie in one line ackowledges the progress that he has brought to the sport, by ackowleging how much  better he was than past champions, and also ackowledges the politics that plauged the IFBB in infamous contests like 97 and 80.

hahahaha

What about the part after that quote? where he says I couldn't beat them in their day?  ;)

and you're looking for any way out of your owning and it ain't happening  ;D

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2010, 06:41:49 AM »
this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win[/b]

I love it. ronnie in one line ackowledges the progress that he has brought to the sport, by ackowleging how much  better he was than past champions, and also ackowledges the politics that plauged the IFBB in infamous contests like 97 and 80.

hahahaha
hahahahaha  ::) so Ronnie is the only bodybuilder ever immune from IFBB politics, oh brother.  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2010, 06:42:59 AM »
no, the age of ronnie coleman reference is a direct reference to the progress ronnie made. he advanced the sport. based on physiques he would win. and thats what he says.

but he acknowledges the politcs of the day by stating that obviously, he could not have beaten them in their heydays not matter what because the judges would give them the win no matter what they looked like or what competition they faced. had ronnie showed up in 1974 for example, the judges would have given Arnold the win anyway.

use your brains people!  ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2010, 06:43:20 AM »
LMFAO, that just went WAY over Hulk's head. He implied he couldn't beat them in their hey days. I'll put that simple. Dorian in his heyday > Ronnie in his heyday

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2010, 06:43:24 AM »
ronnie never admitted dorian was better.

he said dorian would win.

these are two competely seperate things.

He never admitted Dorian wasn't better , stop playing Neo's game of semantics

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2010, 06:45:19 AM »
LMFAO, that just went WAY over Hulk's head. He implied he couldn't beat them in their hey days. I'll put that simple. Dorian in his heyday > Ronnie in his heyday

LMMFAO everything goes over his head that's why he's stupid !

and that's why he posts photoshopped pics from guys who admit they're worked and the fucking dummy goes on and says they're not when the guy who did them says they are  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
He implied he couldn't beat them in their hey days

no, he implied he would not have been allowed to beat them in their hey days.

he acknowledged that based on physiques (as per the interviewer's question) he would win.

this simple folks.

listen, I know its going to destroy your arguments and that really sucks.

but you have to deal with it.

and the 99 vids and caps.

you are not having a good day today are you?

the day the nuthuggers arguments all fell apart! ahahhahahahaha

this is so great!
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2010, 06:46:18 AM »
Troll Hulkster would now say anything and reach for any straw to save face and in the process just dig himself deeper and deeper into his own bullshit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2010, 06:47:15 AM »

he acknowledged that based on physiques (as per the interviewer's question) he would win.

this simple folks.

this is so great!

hahahahahah meltdown Hulkster is trying to talk for Ronnie now

you should have kept your mouth shit stupid and saved yourself from being bitch-slapped

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2010, 06:47:42 AM »
no, the age of ronnie coleman reference is a direct reference to the progress ronnie made. he advanced the sport. based on physiques he would win. and thats what he says.

but he acknowledges the politcs of the day by stating that obviously, he could not have beaten them in their heydays not matter what because the judges would give them the win no matter what they looked like or what competition they faced. had ronnie showed up in 1974 for example, the judges would have given Arnold the win anyway.

use your brains people!  ::)

Nice interpretation there  ::)  By acknowledging "this is the age of Ronnie Coleman" he could just as well be referring to the fact that the same IFBB politics have something to do with his reign.  Think 2001/2002 Mr. O  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2010, 06:49:12 AM »
Troll Hulkster would now say anything and reach for any straw to save face and in the process just dig himself deeper and deeper into his own bullshit.

Yeah that's his problem he thinks if he continues to post it some how saves him from looking like the moron he is . but look at who we're dealing with the same guy who says claiming the screencaps he's using aren't photoshopped and I posted quotes from the guy who did them admitting it lmfao

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2010, 06:50:17 AM »
Hulkster brings new meaning to the term "ignorance is bliss" -- he is getting bitchslapped by every person on here and yet somehow claims to be credible.  Even Neoseminole and the other "normal" Ronnie fans have distanced themselves from him.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »

this simple folks.

this is so great!

Hahaha. Look who is pretending to speak for Ronnie now. We can only go by what he said (and not make shit up to suit your stupid agenda Hulk). He admitted Dorian and Friends would kick his ass so to speak. Nobody ever mention politics, only you. Now stop being stupid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2010, 06:52:42 AM »
Hulkster brings new meaning to the term "ignorance is bliss" -- he is getting bitchslapped by every person on here and yet somehow claims to be credible.  Even Neoseminole and the other "normal" Ronnie fans have distanced themselves from him.

yeah ever since his troll buddy pumpster was ousted he's all alone lmfao

Bizzy admits he adjusts contrast and lighting and adds sharpening and Hulkster says NO HE DOESN'T LMMFAO the kid is seriously fucking retarded lol

he posts screencaps from forcedreps to prove his Bizzy ones aren't LMFAO and shoots himself in the foot when the forcedreps doesn't match up with his

You know I wasn't going to post in this thread until this idiot brought up my name and posted those enhanced screencaps lol he should have kept his mouth shut

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2010, 06:55:26 AM »
Hahaha. Look who is pretending to speak for Ronnie now. We can only go by what he said (and not make shit up to suit your stupid agenda Hulk). He admitted Dorian and Friends would kick his ass so to speak. Nobody ever mention politics, only you. Now stop being stupid.
Hulkster is so out of touch that he thinks he knows more about Ronnie than Ronnie himself.  Ronnie has always said that 98 was his best Mr. O, yet Hulkster claims this is incorrect because of the 99 pics he has plastered on his ceiling.  And yet he has never attended a Mr. O contest in his life.   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2010, 06:57:25 AM »

yeah that's Hulkster has to add his spin on things because he's fucked and he specifically omitted the part of  the quote where Ronnie says " I couldn't beat them in their hey-day " it's indicative of his deceptive nature with the fake quotes and enhanced pics , right up his alley

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2010, 07:02:30 AM »
Hahaha. That pic where Hulk doctors Ronnie's back is classic. I wonder if the kid ever figured out that everyone calls him on his bullshit. He appears totally ignorant and pushes forward the same old tired and defeated arguments and pics. He should be fucking ashamed of himself fixing up pics like that and not even admit his BS when he got caught. No wonder he doesn't have anyone left supporting his claims. I wouldn't wanted to be associated with him either. Not only was his cause lost from the start, he shot himself in the foot with hypocrisy and lies too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2010, 07:04:56 AM »
Hulkster is so out of touch that he thinks he knows more about Ronnie than Ronnie himself.  Ronnie has always said that 98 was his best Mr. O, yet Hulkster claims this is incorrect because of the 99 pics he has plastered on his ceiling.  And yet he has never attended a Mr. O contest in his life.   

What else is he gonna do? he's utterly crushed by his own hero. He's built up Ronnie to be this unstoppable machine and even mentioning Dorian's name in the same sentence is absurd and laughable and in the end Ronnie says Dorian would beat him even after he won.

He likes to claim it's politics Ronnie is talking about and it's not because he said outright Gunther beat him because of politics and Jay would have to be reborn with better genetics to even think he stood a chance of beating him . If that's what he meant that's what he would have said and it's not

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2010, 07:08:48 AM »
Hahaha. That pic where Hulk doctors Ronnie's back is classic. I wonder if the kid ever figured out that everyone calls him on his bullshit. He appears totally ignorant and pushes forward the same old tired and defeated arguments and pics. He should be fucking ashamed of himself fixing up pics like that and not even admit his BS when he got caught. No wonder he doesn't have anyone left supporting his claims. I wouldn't wanted to be associated with him either. Not only was his cause lost from the start, he shot himself in the foot with hypocrisy and lies too.

That pretty much sums it up...20,000 + posts of the same bullshit.  I understand how someone can prefer Ronnie over Dorian because BB is subjective and everyone is entitled to their opinion; similarly, I understand how people may disagree on which year was a bodybuilder's best.  However, the blunt instrument Hulkster fails to realize that spewing his biased bullshit as if it were factual and then posting doctored pictures, misquotes, etc., in failed attempts to prove his bullshit only exposes is idocracy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2010, 07:20:03 AM »
That pretty much sums it up...20,000 + posts of the same bullshit.  I understand how someone can prefer Ronnie over Dorian because BB is subjective and everyone is entitled to their opinion; similarly, I understand how people may disagree on which year was a bodybuilder's best.  However, the blunt instrument Hulkster fails to realize that spewing his biased bullshit as if it were factual and then posting doctored pictures, misquotes, etc., in failed attempts to prove his bullshit only exposes is idocracy.

The stupid kid can't keep track of his own bullshit , he should have kept his stupid mouth shut.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2010, 07:31:04 AM »
I was at both the 98 and 99 Olympias, my wife was an  exec for NBTY at the time and got primo tickets for every major show. I think 99 was his best showing, he looked unbelievable. In person he was inhuman, Can't put into words how much muscle he carried, I felt puny next to him.

As far as who was better, him or Dorian....Iv'e only seen Dorian in person once at Bev's gym and he was covered up.....but he looked thicker than a Rhinocerous, his forearms looked like hams they were so thick. They are the number 1 and 1A BBers of all time.....depends on your personal preference.

The fact that Yates defeated Ronnie before he was RONNIE means nothing....a lot of guys beat him that he then dominated for years

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2010, 07:31:36 AM »
I was at both the 98 and 99 Olympias, my wife was an  exec for NBTY at the time and got primo tickets for every major show. I think 99 was his best showing, he looked unbelievable. In person he was inhuman, Can't put into words how much muscle he carried, I felt puny next to him.

As far as who was better, him or Dorian....Iv'e only seen Dorian in person once at Bev's gym and he was covered up.....but he looked thicker than a Rhinocerous, his forearms looked like hams they were so thick. They are the number 1 and 1A BBers of all time.....depends on your personal preference.

The fact that Yates defeated Ronnie before he was RONNIE means nothing....a lot of guys beat him that he then dominated for years

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2010, 07:34:43 AM »
That pic where Hulk doctors Ronnie's back is classic

WTF? I didn't doctor his back. that pic was taken directly from either bodybuilding dungeon.com or bodybuilding pro .com

ronnie's back is so thick its hard to tell it was even altered. obviously I didn't realize this.

I'll get  you the link so you can die of embarassment upon making the accusation of me doctoring pics.

its funny, the nuthuggers are always trying to accuse me of making up quotes or altering pics, and every time they get embarassed when I show them I didn't.

don't you think this is getting old losers?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2010, 07:44:39 AM »

well said. but you are talking to a bunch of people that have had their balloons burst by me several times already today. they are going to be a sorry bunch of people today. their arguments are just being shot down and their tricks are being exposed left right and center today.

LOL this is such a great day.

but not if your a guy LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2010, 08:03:25 AM »
WTF? I didn't doctor his back. that pic was taken directly from either bodybuilding dungeon.com or bodybuilding pro .com

ronnie's back is so thick its hard to tell it was even altered. obviously I didn't realize this.

I'll get  you the link so you can die of embarassment upon making the accusation of me doctoring pics.

its funny, the nuthuggers are always trying to accuse me of making up quotes or altering pics, and every time they get embarassed when I show them I didn't.

don't you think this is getting old losers?

It's hard to tell is that pic was worked? LMFAO people back then were saying it was and YOU bitched and moaned about nutt-huggers claiming all Ronnie pics were fake and guess what stupid it was

yeah real hard to tell they're a difference  ::)