Author Topic: scott brown  (Read 3960 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
scott brown
« on: January 30, 2010, 05:22:33 AM »

priceless  :D    Reporter" Jaclyn Cashman makes a SPECIAL point of letting you know he DROVE HIS TRUCK to get there. What a WARRIOR.Damn, that's leadership driving a truck somewhere. but you know that will make the beck simpletons happy

Mons Venus

Re: scott brown
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »

priceless  :D    Reporter" Jaclyn Cashman makes a SPECIAL point of letting you know he DROVE HIS TRUCK to get there. What a WARRIOR.Damn, that's leadership driving a truck somewhere. but you know that will make the beck simpletons happy

No doubt naked, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »

Keep it up Blacken, just when everyone thinks you have reached bottom in making a fool of yourself, you never fail to deliver. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:31:10 AM »
seven more years we have to listen to you crt :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 11:33:50 AM »
Scott Brown humliated your mocha messiah and now we get the same old routine from the lenninist left attacking anyone who dares tell the truth about these faux "leaders".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »
seven more years we have to listen to you crt :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Crying is basically what the MSNBC anchors were doing, when Brown won on the 19th.

And that's what you'll likely be doing, in about ten months.

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 12:06:20 PM »
Isn't Scott Brown pro-choice and pro for providing state sponsored universal health care (paid for with government subsidies)

does anyone know if you can get an abortion with tax payer $$$'s in MA?

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 12:10:09 PM »
Isn't Scott Brown pro-choice and pro for providing state sponsored universal health care (paid for with government subsidies)

Gov. Romney's universal health care program for Massachusetts includes taxpayer-funded abortions

The cornerstone of Gov. Mitt Romney's new universal health care law for Massachusetts is a program titled "Commonwealth Care", a plan for thousands of low-income people who could not afford regular health insurance, funded by the taxpayers.

One of the stated benefits covered in Commonwealth Care is "abortions." And Planned Parenthood is written into the law, as part of the "payment policy advisory board."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »
Gov. Romney's universal health care program for Massachusetts includes taxpayer-funded abortions

The cornerstone of Gov. Mitt Romney's new universal health care law for Massachusetts is a program titled "Commonwealth Care", a plan for thousands of low-income people who could not afford regular health insurance, funded by the taxpayers.

One of the stated benefits covered in Commonwealth Care is "abortions." And Planned Parenthood is written into the law, as part of the "payment policy advisory board."

And how is that plan working out? 

Mons Venus

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
And how is that plan working out? 

Ask Scott Brown, he voted for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »
Ask Scott Brown, he voted for it.

It sucks!  It drove premiums up, is over budget, has resulted in less access for people, etc. 

I dont give a crap whether Broiwn voted for it or not, it still sucks. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »
hey mcway let me make you feel at home

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2010, 12:32:46 PM »
priceless  :D    Reporter" Jaclyn Cashman makes a SPECIAL point of letting you know he DROVE HIS TRUCK to get there. What a WARRIOR.Damn, that's leadership driving a truck somewhere. but you know that will make the beck simpletons happy

The only thing priceless here is your double standard of calling people who criticize Obama sore losers, and then posting this trivia when your side lost.  Of course double standards are fairly rampant throughout the liberal community so I'm sure you can't help yourself.

Maybe try just dropping YouTube videos instead of commenting.  That would at least give the very very slight appearance of intelligence.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »
the word  intelligence coming from you now thats some funny shit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2010, 12:50:29 PM »

He is pro-choice. But, considering some of the restrictions he favors (parental notifications for minors, no state-funded abortions, no partial-birth abortions), he may as well be pro-life as far as many on the abortion side are concerned.

And, the reason he's GOP vote #41 against ObamaCare is because his state has "been there and done that". He knows it's a disaster. So, do the folks in Mass., hence the reason they voted him to the Senate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 12:51:59 PM »
the word  intelligence coming from you now thats some funny shit :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skip has more intellegence in the last fart he put into the seat cushion on the couch than you do in your entire body. 

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 12:53:39 PM »
Scott Brown was elected to stop Obamacare.

If that is all he does in his term, that is fine by me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »
Scott Brown was elected to stop Obamacare.

If that is all he does in his term, that is fine by me.

Amen, along with Cap & Trade.  He could vote for anything else and I could care less if he stops those two things. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »
He is pro-choice. But, considering some of the restrictions he favors (parental notifications for minors, no state-funded abortions, no partial-birth abortions), he may as well be pro-life as far as many on the abortion side are concerned.

And, the reason he's GOP vote #41 against ObamaCare is because his state has "been there and done that". He knows it's a disaster. So, do the folks in Mass., hence the reason they voted him to the Senate.

any proof to back up these statements.

I have not heard Brown call the state sponsored healthcare he voted for a "disaster"

I have heard him brag about how 98% of the people in his state have coverage but maybe you could provide some proof to back up your statement

from the day after the election it still sounded like he was in favor of some form of universal health care:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 01:00:09 PM »
Amen, along with Cap & Trade.  He could vote for anything else and I could care less if he stops those two things. 

Don't forget his stance on waterboarding terrorists.

And, for what it's worth, he ain't the biggest fan of gay "marriage" either.

Dang......HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET ELECTED IN MASSACHUSETTS?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »
any proof to back up these statements.

I have not heard Brown call the state sponsored healthcare he voted for a "disaster"

I have heard him brag about how 98% of the people in his state have coverage but maybe you could provide some proof to back up your statement

from the day after the election it still sounded like he was in favor of some form of universal health care:

He is calling ObamaCare a disaster. And so are those, who've experienced "universal" health care within Massachusetts' borders (thus having the highest premiums in the country and causing major problems among Mass. hospitals).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 01:50:50 PM »
He is calling ObamaCare a disaster. And so are those, who've experienced "universal" health care within Massachusetts' borders (thus having the highest premiums in the country and causing major problems among Mass. hospitals).

you wrote "because his state has "been there and done that". He knows it's a disaster"

Since there is no such thing as ObamaCare and nothing has taken place yet what is the "IT" that you're referring to

I haven't heard Brown say anything bad about the healthcare in his state (I'm not saying he hasn't but just that I haven't heard it)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »
I like the fact that brown admits it was a mistake to suport universal health care.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 02:07:43 PM »
you wrote "because his state has "been there and done that". He knows it's a disaster"

Since there is no such thing as ObamaCare and nothing has taken place yet what is the "IT" that you're referring to

I haven't heard Brown say anything bad about the healthcare in his state (I'm not saying he hasn't but just that I haven't heard it)

Straw Man, please quit acting as if you're unaware that the nickname, "ObamaCare", hasn't been given to the comatose national heatlhcare bill.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2010, 02:24:41 PM »
Straw Man, please quit acting as if you're unaware that the nickname, "ObamaCare", hasn't been given to the comatose national heatlhcare bill.

I never said I was of the name

Now has Brown ever said anything bad about healthcare in his state or as you put it

"because his state has "been there and done that". He knows it's a disaster"