Author Topic: Spartacus: Blood and Sand  (Read 50197 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Spartacus: Blood and Sand
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 11:05:32 AM »
 :o :o :o
S

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »
the last episode starts in 2 minutes......yes, i have a raging semi right now!!!!!!!

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENCH

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2010, 09:28:16 AM »
it should be renamed Spartacus: Bush and Sand.

or Bush and Hardon In Hand.

;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 07:23:46 AM »
SPOILER WARNING:

Holy fucking shit.  They were not kidding with the title of the last episode, "Kill them all" :o :o :o

Kind of a bummer that Lucretia(Lucy Lawless) will not see the next season while a douchbag like Ashur escapes the bloodbath.  I'd rather see more of Lucy's tit's in the next season :D  Aside from that, holy fucking shit this is the best season finale ever.

we'll probably have to wait longer for the next season; hopfully Andy Whitfield makes a full recovery.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 07:21:34 AM »
I don't think that epidode was on the netlfix list; I will have to see.  Is it online?  Shit, I love this show!  I want to know what happens!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »
I don't think that epidode was on the netlfix list; I will have to see.  Is it online?  Shit, I love this show!  I want to know what happens!

It has been on Netflix since midnight Friday, April 16.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 08:25:09 AM »
i dvr'd the entire season.  It is great.  They all went ape shit, brilliant!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 07:10:31 AM »
It has been on Netflix since midnight Friday, April 16.

Thank you, I checked last night and it was there so I watched it.  Even my ex would be screaming fuck yeah at the TV!  That last episode was great!  Spot on!

Now, would anybody like to guess what happens next season?  I'm thinking the slaves get better organized and start breaking out other gladiator schools(like in the movie).  I'm really hoping to see Doctore(sp) kick some major ass as he wooped up on Crixus and Spartacus at the same time.  I can't quite guess what happens to Ilithia as she wants to get back with her husband.  I don't think Legatus or Rome will be really threatened this next season either; maybe in the 3rd season if there is going to be one. 

Any other guesses?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 04:12:12 PM »
Thank you, I checked last night and it was there so I watched it.  Even my ex would be screaming fuck yeah at the TV!  That last episode was great!  Spot on!

Now, would anybody like to guess what happens next season?  I'm thinking the slaves get better organized and start breaking out other gladiator schools(like in the movie).  I'm really hoping to see Doctore(sp) kick some major ass as he wooped up on Crixus and Spartacus at the same time.  I can't quite guess what happens to Ilithia as she wants to get back with her husband.  I don't think Legatus or Rome will be really threatened this next season either; maybe in the 3rd season if there is going to be one. 

Any other guesses?
depends on the ratings really...i hope spartacus stays alive for atleast two more seasons before the romans crucify him...

bench

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 01:27:54 AM »
depends on the ratings really...i hope spartacus stays alive for atleast two more seasons before the romans crucify him...

bench
rating are the best Stars has had.  It stayed at a constant for most of the series but jumped toward the end.  The second season was actually given a go before the first season even started.  With the names attached to the making of it, I can see why.  Sam Raimi doesn't do failure.  He's had a huge following since the 80's 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 01:32:46 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen a 9.8 on IMDB :o

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521502/

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:28 PM »
So what are some of your predictions for next season Hugo?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2010, 01:40:29 PM »

Any other guesses?

You are welcome!

Predictions for next season?  The escaped gladiators choose Spartacus, Crixus and Oenomaus(Doctores) as their leaders, they seize gladiatorial and Roman weapons and armor, free some more slaves, raid and plunder the Romans until the Roman empire finally responds with their legions.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »

bench

The fate of Spartacus is unknown.

"The body of Spartacus was not found. A large number of his men fled from the battle-field to the mountains and Crassus followed them thither. They divided themselves in four parts, and continued to fight until they all perished except 6000, who were captured and crucified along the whole road from Capua to Rome."

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Appian/Civil_Wars/1*.html#120

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 01:47:51 PM »

Kind of a bummer that Lucretia(Lucy Lawless) will not see the next season 
I'm holding out hope that the writers have enough sense to keep her around. Notice the very last scene; pile up of bodies?  She was able to move her hand. plus, she was stabbed in the belly and may not have been fatal.  it was a great ending!
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »
So what are some of your predictions for next season Hugo?
I'm thinking this will move through the storyline pretty quick.  It'll probably be a three season show.

mickeygoldmill

• Getbig I
  • everybody lies
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2010, 02:23:31 AM »
OMG the last episode was epic! What are they gonna do in the next season? Go against the whole empire or wtf?  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2010, 05:08:31 AM »
OMG the last episode was epic! What are they gonna do in the next season? Go against the whole empire or wtf?  ;D

interesting but Vader does have the light saber so might prove problematic for Spartacus.

;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2010, 06:18:29 AM »
the season was dope as hell..i looked a ovguide to find the show...watched it all in 2 days

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2010, 06:20:40 AM »
it is one of only a handful of shows i look forward to seeing

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2010, 08:55:58 AM »
it is one of only a handful of shows i look forward to seeing

The guy got the cancer so they arent filming season 2 yet..they posponed

mickeygoldmill

• Getbig I
  • everybody lies
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
OK, but the mighty indestructible spartacus, the one who has beaten that 10 feet tall monster ... he just can't die!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 09:30:26 PM »

i heard, hopefully it won't be delayed too much.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 07:54:41 AM »

I do hope Andy Whitfield has a full recovery.  I like him as Spartacus, but they could always get somebody else to play the role.  They could ask Sam Worthington.