Author Topic: Sen. Collins Obama Wouldn't Recognize A Terrorist If He Was Blowing Up A Plane R  (Read 1430 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Interesting she waited until after the pres. ripped them a new asshole yesterday to do her version of I'm stupid too. Again with the Right Wing stories. It is now known that incidents was a botched mess.No one called Obama to ask him what should be done with Abdulmutallab. The FBI made a lot of mistakes - mistakes the President has acknowledged.
This woman is a moron. She's an example of the problem. A  talking-points machine full of accusations and with no interest in solutions.  republicans are selling fear again. When all else fails.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Interesting she waited until after the pres. ripped them a new asshole yesterday to do her version of I'm stupid too. Again with the Right Wing stories. It is now known that incidents was a botched mess.No one called Obama to ask him what should be done with Abdulmutallab. The FBI made a lot of mistakes - mistakes the President has acknowledged.
This woman is a moron. She's an example of the problem. A  talking-points machine full of accusations and with no interest in solutions.  republicans are selling fear again. When all else fails.

________________________ ________________________ _______

How is that KSM trial in NYC working out Blacken?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"How is that KSM trial in NYC working out Blacken?"

Ummmmmmmmmm you have to be careful there, 333386.

mayor Bloomberg (whom you admire greatly) told Obama he didn't want the trial there, and now Obama is moving it.  This "sore winner" shit isn't a good road to take.

It's better to say "Obama changed positions to the correct position" and move on to the next issue.  let him gracefully back down from cap/trade next - then maybe healthcare.

But saying "haha, you let the issue go, you suck, we win, libs are evil!" will only make reasonable people stick to these poor positions.

Obama conceded the point on the KSM trial.  take the win already.  Rubbing his nose in shit isn't the classy way to go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"How is that KSM trial in NYC working out Blacken?"

Ummmmmmmmmm you have to be careful there, 333386.

mayor Bloomberg (whom you admire greatly) told Obama he didn't want the trial there, and now Obama is moving it.  This "sore winner" shit isn't a good road to take.

It's better to say "Obama changed positions to the correct position" and move on to the next issue.  let him gracefully back down from cap/trade next - then maybe healthcare.

But saying "haha, you let the issue go, you suck, we win, libs are evil!" will only make reasonable people stick to these poor positions.

Obama conceded the point on the KSM trial.  take the win already.  Rubbing his nose in shit isn't the classy way to go.

He didnt concede crap 240.  They were forced into it by the Brown victory, the entire NY cong. delegation coming out against it, the congress refusing to fund the budget unless he dropped it, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If he moved the trial, then he conceded to the mayor's wishes and the wishes of the hard workign civilians of NYC.

Take the victory with class.  Rubbing peoples noses in shit makes you look like shit too, that's all I'm saying.  I guess people could kep saying "how about that 2008 electoral landslide, 333386" over and over, but that shit is over now. 

We're all americans.  throwing a victory dance is weak, IMO.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
another way to look at it is this...

Bloomberg specifically asked for the trial (of bad guys who committed murder in new york)to be held in NYC, and White house agreed.

Bloomberg felt public pressure, changed positions, and then asked the White house to move the trials elsewhere.  The White house agreed.

Really, you have an indecisive mayor who didn't weigh all the factors before asking for a trial, and a White House that is dealing with an irritating flipflpping Mayor.

I guess Obama is to blame when mayors can't get their shit together now ;)  So I guess you are claiming a victory over Mayor Bloomberg.  Sweet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If he moved the trial, then he conceded to the mayor's wishes and the wishes of the hard workign civilians of NYC.

Take the victory with class.  Rubbing peoples noses in shit makes you look like shit too, that's all I'm saying.  I guess people could kep saying "how about that 2008 electoral landslide, 333386" over and over, but that shit is over now. 

We're all americans.  throwing a victory dance is weak, IMO.

Blah blah blah 240.  This is yet another example of something you spun about when it happened and people were not laughing.  People are sick of the bullshit coming from this admn. 

Its not a glory dance, its a thank god sanity prevailed over this admns' sicko agenda. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
another way to look at it is this...

Bloomberg specifically asked for the trial (of bad guys who committed murder in new york)to be held in NYC, and White house agreed.

Bloomberg felt public pressure, changed positions, and then asked the White house to move the trials elsewhere.  The White house agreed.

Really, you have an indecisive mayor who didn't weigh all the factors before asking for a trial, and a White House that is dealing with an irritating flipflpping Mayor.

I guess Obama is to blame when mayors can't get their shit together now ;)  So I guess you are claiming a victory over Mayor Bloomberg.  Sweet.

Do you even watch anything by MSNBC anymore?  Ray Kelley said NYC was NEVER informed of this decisison and Holder himself said he never spoke to local people before doing this. 

Good kneepadding though. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
of course it's spin... but the whole game of politics is spin.

Think about this.... If bloomberg had asked that the good people of NYC have the trial to heal the wounds of 911 and bring closure to the families...

And then Hussein Obama had told him to piss off, that he knew better...

You'd have every right-wing radio host in America screaming "CT!" about the fact he helped the bad guys dodge real justice and denied the families the closure.  What kind of terrorist sympathizer would keep things secret like that?  And god help us if 1 of the terrorists beat the rap during a secret trial.  It's all a conspiracy!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  See how the spin game works?  AMERICA WINS when these punks get the gas chamber.  Until then, we're just 2 gangs of crooks using immature games to gain access to treasury to spend as they please ;)