Author Topic: olive oil to boost adrenal glands and beer to free up adrenal power  (Read 8316 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
is the key , grapejuice here and there too. but mainly olive oil chased with water and plenty of beer to get alot of repetitions

no amount of food can equate to the same amount of reps i get from olive oil , beer, and some grapejuice, its good to have about 2 peices of toast with butter before all of this just to have something solid
A

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Re: olive oil to boost adrenal glands and beer to free up adrenal power
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:35:04 AM »
Interesting concept...as I have found the ability to generate serious power increases as I am drunk.. ???
H

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 09:36:35 AM »
Interesting concept...as I have found the ability to generate serious power increases as I am drunk.. ???

just refeul the adrenals with olive oil and water, im not sure what else boosts the adrenals besides the potent fat in olive oil. this is why people have hangovers because they dont reboot adrenals
A

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »
Olive oil is some dense calories,so you might very well be on to something there..
H

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 09:47:34 AM »
Olive oil is some dense calories,so you might very well be on to something there..

i consume as much as my stomach can handle, i just cant eat alot of solid food or drink alot of grapejuice when training and drinking beer, olive oil and water, the only thing that tastes right with beer in the morning is olive oil and water

just make sure you dedicate yourself to a certain amount of reps daily so you have a knowledge accuratley of how much workout your actually doing,

any days off are a direct result of not enough nutrition, to workout on a off day. off days are for quitters

A

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 09:52:17 AM »
True about them off days.....Rest when your dead!!!
H

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 09:53:24 AM »
True about them off days.....Rest when your dead!!!

exactly i remember pussys like time westcocks and layne staley saying i was overtraining n shit  ::) plus most of get big hatin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 09:54:28 AM »
i think alot of people are scared of beer too, but in reality it frees up a ton of oxygen and causes ZERO inflamation unlike other foods
A

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 09:54:41 AM »
Johny Falco scares me!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 09:54:48 AM »
is the key , grapejuice here and there too. but mainly olive oil chased with water and plenty of beer to get alot of repetitions

no amount of food can equate to the same amount of reps i get from olive oil , beer, and some grapejuice, its good to have about 2 peices of toast with butter before all of this just to have something solid

And in the beer you have some alcohol to overrun all benefits what so ever. Let's face it. You are too stupid to invent science of nutrients all over again, so why not try to understand that what has been discovered during the years before you? I bet there is toads with more intelligence than you have, so be a nice boy, eat your protein shakes and you will finally grow some muscles.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 09:55:29 AM »
More useless shit from the Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
And in the beer you have some alcohol to overrun all benefits what so ever. Let's face it. You are too stupid to invent science of nutrients all over again, so why not try to understand that what has been discovered during the years before you? I bet there is toads with more intelligence than you have, so be a nice boy, eat your protein shakes and you will finally grow some muscles.

u sound like a wet pussy, now post some pics
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »
More useless shit from the Falcon.

become useful then, post a pic, prove your self , you sound wet  :-*
A

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »
Beer, when consumed properly does way more good than bad ;)
H

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2010, 10:18:51 AM »
Beer, when consumed properly does way more good than bad ;)

yep only dumb guys drink beer socially

true masters drink beer tobecome more masterful during there workouts
A

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »
Johnny calling out the haters on a Sunday morning!   :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 10:23:55 AM »
just refeul the adrenals with olive oil and water, im not sure what else boosts the adrenals besides the potent fat in olive oil. this is why people have hangovers because they dont reboot adrenals
hangovers are from dehydration.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 10:36:22 AM »
hangovers are from dehydration.

Yeah that's what they say but I think it's more to do with alcohol withdrawal.  If you have a very small drink to "bridge" the comedown between when you pass out and when you have to get up in the morning (assuming you drank a shitload) you will usually lose the headache and the worst symptoms.  You'll still be a little run down but it can still help take the edge off.  Morning drinks of this nature are called "hair of the dog."  

The origin of the phrase is literal, and comes from an erroneous method of treatment of a rabid dog bite by placing hair from the dog in the bite wound. The use of the phrase as a metaphor for a hangover treatment dates back to the time of William Shakespeare.

Also there's definitely a correlation between rate of alcohol ingestion and occurence of the least favorable sides, e.g. headaches, insomnia, etc.  I think your body gets used to a lot of alcohol in the blood stream when you slam alot of alcohol in a short amount of time and then when it's rapidly metabolized out then you wake up feeling like shit unable to sleep.  Alot of the time you can avoid this by just ingesting one smaller drink right before you hit the pillow just to establish a trend towards a smaller amount being in the bloodstream.  This as opposed to having one in the morning because 1) you don't want to go to work drunk and 2) you don't want to wake up at 4 am feeling like shit without the ability to go back to sleep.  Has anyone else noticed this about drinking?  

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »
Yeah that's what they say but I think it's more to do with alcohol withdrawal.  If you have a very small drink to "bridge" the comedown between when you pass out and when you have to get up in the morning (assuming you drank a shitload) you will usually lose the headache and the worst symptoms.  You'll still be a little run down but it can still help take the edge off.  Morning drinks of this nature are called "hair of the dog."  

The origin of the phrase is literal, and comes from an erroneous method of treatment of a rabid dog bite by placing hair from the dog in the bite wound. The use of the phrase as a metaphor for a hangover treatment dates back to the time of William Shakespeare.

Also there's definitely a correlation between rate of alcohol ingestion and occurence of the least favorable sides, e.g. headaches, insomnia, etc.  I think your body gets used to a lot of alcohol in the blood stream when you slam alot of alcohol in a short amount of time and then when it's rapidly metabolized out then you wake up feeling like shit unable to sleep.  Alot of the time you can avoid this by just ingesting one smaller drink right before you hit the pillow just to establish a trend towards a smaller amount being in the bloodstream.  This as opposed to having one in the morning because 1) you don't want to go to work drunk an 2) you don't want to wake up at 4 am feeling like shit without the ability to go back to sleep.  Has anyone else noticed this about drinking?  

this sounds about right, the whole drink a lot of water before you go to bed doesn't work.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Johny Falco scares me!

hahaha this is an epic cutes statement :)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 11:21:34 AM »
this sounds about right, the whole drink a lot of water before you go to bed doesn't work.

drinking water at anywhere any time CERTAINLY DOES WORK, maybe its something else in your diet that is NOT working for you, I am not at fault for your failings

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 11:41:06 AM »
some friends of my brothers who are paramedics will occasionlly have a buddy put an IV drip in their arm when they pass out if they are super wasted,  and this always always prevents any hangover at all.

lesaucer

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »

thats very true. Im gonna go to the gym drunk but not too much this week and tell you all if i had some strength increase

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 11:50:46 AM »
some friends of my brothers who are paramedics will occasionlly have a buddy put an IV drip in their arm when they pass out if they are super wasted,  and this always always prevents any hangover at all.

yes most of the time when these pansy boys pass out drunk, its all they need to do is to eat something nutritious
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 11:55:48 AM »

These statements are so wrong on so many levels. Your sheer ignorance and stupidity are awesome. You are not even funny as a troll.

SUCKMYMUSCLE