Author Topic: Info please  (Read 944 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Info please
« on: January 31, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
I just weighed in at 275 and just a few days ago I was 262.  I am on 50mg d bol per day and 500mg cyp test per week.  I am gaining weight to fast.  I still do cardio and eat right.   Should I be worried or maybe back off the d bols. for now
I

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Info please
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 05:25:13 PM »
strength is a good indicator of how much muscle gained....if your up that much and dont feel a shitload stronger than its probably not good weight...if my strength has gone through the fucking roof than I would assume its alot of muscle in that weight
l

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »
strength is a good indicator of how much muscle gained....if your up that much and dont feel a shitload stronger than its probably not good weight...if my strength has gone through the fucking roof than I would assume its alot of muscle in that weight
I just jumped up hugely in that department.  Im like a fucking bull.  I always cover up at teh gym ie I wear huge baggy sweaters but I think everyone can tell im on now.     
I

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 09:07:09 AM »
I just weighed in at 275 and just a few days ago I was 262.  I am on 50mg d bol per day and 500mg cyp test per week.  I am gaining weight to fast.  I still do cardio and eat right.   Should I be worried or maybe back off the d bols. for now

I would def be concerned. Retaining to much water (which is the case here) can be very dangerous. Just be careful. I say water is the case here because there is no way you or anyone for that matter will put on that much muscle in such a short period of time.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 01:08:26 PM »
I would def be concerned. Retaining to much water (which is the case here) can be very dangerous. Just be careful. I say water is the case here because there is no way you or anyone for that matter will put on that much muscle in such a short period of time.

x2 what are your stats? Bodyfat?

Water intake is crucial.

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 01:45:51 PM »
My weight has fluctuated as much as 12lbs in a day simply due to water retention.  For example, I'll wake up at 205, but got to bed at 215.  Make sure you are weighing yourself first thing in the morning before meal/drink.  Also, an anti-estrogen like arimidex, letrozole or aromasin will help keep the water retention to a minimum (as would an androgen like tren, masteron or proviron).