Author Topic: Scott Brown wants American Idol to give his daughter another shot  (Read 630 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Brown is figuring out that being a high profile politician today isn't about who is most qualified or who makes the best decisions.  rather, it's about celebrity and keeping your name in the news cycles.

I hope this guy continues being this amusing.

Using his newfound fame and ABC News as a platform, Senator-elect Scott Brown is calling on Fox's premier reality TV show to give his daughter one more chance.

In the midst of an otherwise substantive interview Sunday with ABC's Barbara Walters, she asked Senator Brown (R-Mass) what he would like to say to American Idol judge Simon Cowell.

His daughter Ayla Brown was eliminated as a semi-finalist on American Idol's 2005 season. Cowell called then-17-year-old Brown's performance "robotic and empty."

"I would love for him to have her on the show again," her father told ABC's Barbara Walters Sunday.

"You're asking him to please give her another chance?" she asked.

"I would love it," he replied. "There is life after 'Idol.' Ayla actually respects Simon greatly, about his critiquing, even though he was kind of harsh. What he says, if you actually listen to what he says, it was right."

http://rawstory.com/2010/01/brown-begs-simon-cowell/

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
Re: Scott Brown wants American Idol to give his daughter another shot
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:44:36 AM »
I always thought she got booted off the show way too early.  She was good that season.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 06:30:17 AM »
Wow,a dad defending his kid?How terrible,how awfull.I guess this makes him an example of a guy who likes incest as Olbermann has pointed out that he is a racist and homophobe.You fools on the left are jokes.

By the way 240,isnt it great that Dead Kennedys seat fell to a republican.Revenge for Mary Jo.Hopefully Dead Kennedy is burning in hell having to listen to Reagan speeches for all eternity.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 07:48:05 AM »
Wow,a dad defending his kid?How terrible,how awfull.I guess this makes him an example of a guy who likes incest as Olbermann has pointed out that he is a racist and homophobe.You fools on the left are jokes.

By the way 240,isnt it great that Dead Kennedys seat fell to a republican.Revenge for Mary Jo.Hopefully Dead Kennedy is burning in hell having to listen to Reagan speeches for all eternity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA