Author Topic: Arnolds Stack back in the day  (Read 5492 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Arnolds Stack back in the day
« on: January 31, 2010, 11:12:58 PM »
what kind of dose's would arnold have been taken to get where he was back in 1975 
Any info on this   
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Arnolds Stack back in the day
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »
bedtime there for you big fella

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 11:44:02 PM »
what kind of dose's would arnold have been taken to get where he was back in 1975 
Any info on this   

Oh brother... will the insanity ever end.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 11:55:48 PM »
Oh brother... will the insanity ever end.

me thinks he got tucked in by his Mom

edit: countdown to him making a my Mom comeback cause there's no way he could think outside the box

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 12:07:40 AM »
bedtime there for you big fella
any chance some one has valuable info on this subject
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »
me thinks he got tucked in by his Mom

edit: countdown to him making a my Mom comeback cause there's no way he could think outside the box
i thought you were never going to post in my threads again   guess you just couldn't stay away
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:13:13 AM »
i thought you were never going to post in my threads again   guess you just couldn't stay away

Im just to big of a fan what can I say

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 12:18:21 AM »
Im just to big of a fan what can I say
I own you. You cant even stick to your word. And you condemned me for not keeping my word .  Your a hypocrite
I

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 12:20:58 AM »
d-bol

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 12:21:26 AM »
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 12:21:40 AM »
I own you. You cant even stick to your word. And you condemned me for not keeping my word .  Your a hypocrite

you own me slacker
good stuff
thats a major accomplishment
you should be proud

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 12:24:18 AM »
Wrong forum little guy!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 12:25:25 AM »
you own me slacker
good stuff
thats a major accomplishment
you should be proud
you following me around the site wasting bandwidth with your less then stellar remarks is pointless. You advised me to let it go and not take anything to serious. I believe you are having a total online meltdown.  I thought you said you were never replying to my threads/post again are you so weak and feeble that you cant even handle that one goal you had set for yourself
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 12:38:37 AM »
you following me around the site wasting bandwidth with your less then stellar remarks is pointless. You advised me to let it go and not take anything to serious. I believe you are having a total online meltdown.  I thought you said you were never replying to my threads/post again are you so weak and feeble that you cant even handle that one goal you had set for yourself

weak
feeble
meltdown

how will I recover

woe is me

oh hai der

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 12:43:33 AM »
weak
feeble
meltdown

how will I recover

woe is me

oh hai der
i just had a glass of milk
I

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 12:48:40 AM »

you must get up through the night and pee a lot

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »

you must get up through the night and pee a lot
I am going in the shower.   I just rubbed one out to her. She is the hottest chick on tv
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 12:49:40 AM »
Arnold took a shit load of steroids........so what.  That's not what propelled him to greatness..........what propelled him to greatness was his ability to sleep in old men's beds and probably take a few of their cocks into his mouth or up his ass.  If anyone thinks Arnold isn't bisexual or hasn't batted for the other team once in a while they are fucking clueless.  He achieved a lot..........more than anyone could ever dream of...........but people like him don't get to where they are without doing some very shady and sketchy shit.........or in Arnold's case......some very gay shit.  I don't know about you but when I was a young teenager I wasn't sleeping around in fucking old German dude's beds.  Fuck how many kids would even be sleeping over at some old man's house.  Arnold is a fucking pole smoker.....he's ALWAYS tried too hard to show just how "masculine" and a lady's "man" he really is.  Anyone trying that hard is obviously into men as well.  He was a closet homo back then and is still to this day.  

Kind of like the whole urban legend if you knew how many pro athletes (NFL) were bisexual you'd be shocked.  

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 01:01:06 AM »
Arnold took a shit load of steroids........so what.  That's not what propelled him to greatness..........what propelled him to greatness was his ability to sleep in old men's beds and probably take a few of their cocks into his mouth or up his ass.  If anyone thinks Arnold isn't bisexual or hasn't batted for the other team once in a while they are fucking clueless.  He achieved a lot..........more than anyone could ever dream of...........but people like him don't get to where they are without doing some very shady and sketchy shit.........or in Arnold's case......some very gay shit.  I don't know about you but when I was a young teenager I was sleeping around in fucking old German dude's beds.  Fuck how many kids would even be sleeping over at some old man's house.  Arnold is a fucking pole smoker.....he's ALWAYS tried too hard to show just how "masculine" and a lady's "man" he really is.  Anyone trying that hard is obviously into men as well.  He was a closet homo back then and is still to this day.  

Kind of like the whole urban legend if you knew how many pro athletes (NFL) were bisexual you'd be shocked.  
I am positive I didn't ask about his sexual preference.  Its big mouths like you that have no idea/proof of what you speak of.  This board is like a gossip hall for teenage girls.   Who cares if he is gay bi or straight. doesn't affect the price of fuel anywhere
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 01:20:50 AM »
Slacker still up in the middle of the night glued to GetBig "owning" everybody.

Slacker, you can tell a lot about a man by how much he stays true to his word and does he back up what he says. You made an explicit threat to me via PM in which you stated that you have friends in Hawaii and they know who I am and that I will know who you are very soon. I'm asking you a direct and simply question that I want you to respond to like a man: do you plan to keep your word or was this just another "joke" similar to the claim that you were a famous MMA fighter and, if so, how many other claims have you made that are just "jokes"?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »
Slacker still up in the middle of the night glued to GetBig "owning" everybody.

Slacker, you can tell a lot about a man by how much he stays true to his word and does he back up what he says. You made an explicit threat to me via PM in which you stated that you have friends in Hawaii and they know who I am and that I will know who you are very soon. I'm asking you a direct and simply question that I want you to respond to like a man: do you plan to keep your word or was this just another "joke" similar to the claim that you were a famous MMA fighter and, if so, how many other claims have you made that are just "jokes"?
posting in multiple threads leads me to think your not running on all 8 cylinders
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 01:32:38 AM »
posting in multiple threads leads me to think your not running on all 8 cylinders

So, it's about what? 1:30am there and you are still trolling GetBig. And you expect us to believe that you are in the gym at 5:00am every morning. The fact that you have to lie about even the most trivial things is a sign of your pathologies. GetBig exposes and weeds out frauds and liars eventually. That's why you are held in such utter contempt here. That, and you don't even look like you lift weights. I look like an Olympian next to you.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 01:41:31 AM »
So, it's about what? 1:30am there and you are still trolling GetBig. And you expect us to believe that you are in the gym at 5:00am every morning. The fact that you have to lie about even the most trivial things is a sign of your pathologies. GetBig exposes and weeds out frauds and liars eventually. That's why you are held in such utter contempt here. That, and you don't even look like you lift weights. I look like an Olympian next to you.
You are delusional  for many reasons.  First you have never seen me a day in your life. Your fraudulent photos are funny as hell and if you actually believe that picture is me...  then the joke is really on you. You think you look like a Olympian lmfao  you look like the Crypt Keeper
And Im not sure I believe its the Steroids but I have been suffering fro insomnia for the last week. However I always get up and go to the gym on time.   

You need to realize that the joke is on you. You look like a clown following me around the Internet all day and night.  Your a loser.  I can see why you are alone and live in a tent.   At your age you need to focus on taking your meds and not missing bingo at the seniors centre.  Forget about starving yourself. You dont look good. You look like a slave.   good luck
I

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 03:32:11 AM »
He was natural brah

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 03:50:23 AM »