Author Topic: Parker  (Read 12285 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Parker
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »
Miss ya buddy.  It's DivCom here.  Anyway...I use to converse with this brother.  Always talked about dimes he spent his money on while traveling esp in your fantasy location.  Long story short....he could have went to a LA taco stand and did better than spend 3k on a fantasy.  Where u hiding Gracie...Ipanema or an internet cafe in a Shanty Town?  8)

Dont worry he posted to photo for all users to see.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: Parker
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »
Parker is one of the coolest cats on this board.

In fact, all of the black members are mad chill.

Wiggs, Vince G. CSN, MFT, BayBGM, calfzilla, etc (sorry for any others i missed)

whereas most of the whites on this board are ignorant and racist

we should feel privileged to have such intellectual black men as parker grace our presents

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 02:32:40 PM »

Wiggs, Vince G. CSN, MFT, BayBGM, calfzilla, etc (sorry for any others i missed)

we should feel privileged to have such intellectual black men as parker grace our presents

i'm not sure what u are saying but i'm cuban black.  i've been locked out my username...DivCom. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »
I'm black.  I'm a black skinned individual.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »
I'm black.  I'm a black skinned individual.

???

the thread is about parker's obsession/fantasies about brasil.  you can get a nice lookin latin women in the states.  but gracie the sunshade king will tell u otherwise given his family probably runs shops in ipanema n barra.  this has nothing to do with you being black. get off of that boat.

if you need a boat...we are the best at the trade.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
Miss ya buddy.  It's DivCom here.  Anyway...I use to converse with this brother.  Always talked about dimes he spent his money on while traveling esp in your fantasy location.  Long story short....he could have went to a LA taco stand and did better than spend 3k on a fantasy.  Where u hiding Gracie...Ipanema or an internet cafe in a Shanty Town?  8)

i don't understand a fucking word you wrote.  so that's Parker in the pic with one of his hoes?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »

Whats up Divcom....wondered where you went. That dude could have found something better on Coca. Beach, or Ipanema...hell the clubs, or Sao Paolo. Yet he got him a garotas de programas from the gutter. I was watching one vid where some of these women have gotten pregnant by some brothas from the US, and they were fine as hell, but broke, so they prostitute.

Thanks, Marty.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 02:56:02 PM »
i don't understand a fucking word you wrote.  so that's Parker in the pic with one of his hoes?

i'm not even trying, just wait for gracie and parker.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 03:01:57 PM »
No, that's not me, I do where glasses sometimes, but I'm about 3 shades lighter than him, short, bald, have high cheekbones,slightly squared jaws, and a WEB Dubois style (my brother calls it "Frenchie") mustache.

What Divcom was saying was that this dude pictured was somebody that he talked to who would spend money on chicks (trickin') and he is with something far less than the dimes he describes.
The "Fantasy" of Brazil, meaning that every girl looks like Viviana Castro or Andressa Soares.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:53 PM »
calfzilla is not black

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 03:05:18 PM »
No, that's not me, I do where glasses sometimes, but I'm about 3 shades lighter than him, short, bald, have high cheekbones,slightly squared jaws, and a WEB Dubois style (my brother calls it "Frenchie") mustache.

What Divcom was saying was that this dude pictured was somebody that he talked to who would spend money on chicks (trickin') and he is with something far less than the dimes he describes.
The "Fantasy" of Brazil, meaning that every girl looks like Viviana Castro or Andressa Soares.

thank you...parker.  dude was going to make me snap.  where is that damn gracie at?  8)

boy could have got him some of that wiggs stuff for 50USD 2hrs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »

Isn't Calfzilla lebanese or something?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 03:10:07 PM »
calfzilla is not black

softneck in the house.  what happen with the colombian chick...you oily Turk?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »

his mouth is agape.. sloppy guy.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

jeebus, i was getting a headache trying to decipher that...thanks parker

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »
thank you...parker.  dude was going to make me snap.  where is that damn gracie at?  8)

boy could have got him some of that wiggs stuff for 50USD 2hrs
Im actually kinda through with the "Brazil Fantasy". Do I still want to go there, yeah! But to chase what one may not be able to have is stupid. In fact I have missed out on some good women, all because I'm chasing after the "dimepiece fantasy". I had to come to that realization of that.

Divcom, what have you been up to?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 03:15:14 PM »
jeebus, i was getting a headache trying to decipher that...thanks parker

it wasnt meant for you.  ::) 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 03:21:08 PM »
Im actually kinda through with the "Brazil Fantasy". Do I still want to go there, yeah! But to chase what one may not be able is stupid. In fact I have missed out on some good women, all because I'm chasing after the "dimepiece fantasy". I had to come to that realization of that.

Divcom, what have you been up to?

School, Relocation, Dominican Vacation (La Vega), Back Stabbing Woman messing with Job n Life and Fighting with Ron to let me back on GetWhite.

And yourself stud?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 03:28:14 PM »
School, Relocation, Dominican Vacation (La Vega), Back Stabbing Woman messing with Job n Life and Fighting with Ron to let me back on GetWhite.

And yourself stud?
Same ol, same ol. Thinking about getting back to school. Prioritizing life, love, relationships (like Sade, "I'm a Soldier of Love"). Always on the chill mode,  like a mixture of old skool Bossa Nova and Chico Debarge and Christion, blended together, with a dash of Maxwell.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 03:30:11 PM »

You can tell you are new here cause you didn't get the memo.  In short it states that Goodrum is no longer considered a black person or negro.  It appears that (NO MORE) the National Organization of MOrons, Retards and Entrepreneurs has joined forces with the NAACP and literally kicked Goodrum out of the black race.  Like always though Goodrum feels he is still a winner and superior to all.  Needless to say he again got last place.  It has been rumored that Goodrum is starting his own organization called (DICK) Dirty Idiots for Cocks and Kicks which is going to insure that all members are perpetual last place finishers and lifetime losers.  As a member you will be allowed legally to place the letters D.I.C.K. after your name.
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 03:34:19 PM »
Same ol, same ol. Thinking about getting back to school. Prioritizing life, love, relationships (like Sade, "I'm a Soldier of Love"). Always on the chill mode,  like a mixture of old skool Bossa Nova and Chico Debarge and Christion, blended together, with a dash of Maxwell.

check the ladies of Santos.

:) great song

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 03:37:00 PM »
You can tell you are new here cause you didn't get the memo.  In short it states that Goodrum is no longer considered a black person or negro.  It appears that (NO MORE) the National Organization of MOrons, Retards and Entrepreneurs has joined forces with the NAACP and literally kicked Goodrum out of the black race.  Like always though Goodrum feels he is still a winner and superior to all.  Needless to say he again got last place.  It has been rumored that Goodrum is starting his own organization called (DICK) Dirty Idiots for Cocks and Kicks which is going to insure that all members are perpetual last place finishers and lifetime losers.  As a member you will be allowed legally to place the letters D.I.C.K. after your name.
You could have just typed "Dick" and gotten the same point across.

I asked in another thread, didn't see an answer........how's the weightloss going are you lifting weights yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 03:41:47 PM »

softneck in the house.  what happen with the colombian chick...you oily Turk?

i have a A R YA N GF now haha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 03:49:29 PM »