Author Topic: What does the "Spending Freeze" look like in real terms? - Check this out.  (Read 582 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and what % of americans will learn about the silliness of the freeze?

Enough to make a difference in the elections?  Doubtful.  Viral cute clips like this help.  But I really wish the repubs would just pick 5 things about obama to bitch about - and run with those.  When they scream about his wife's shoes, his christmas ornaments, how silly he looks on a bicycle, his bench press strength lies...

Well, it's hard to tell when their points are valid and when they're just being pissy little bittches.

instead, I think they should talk about healthcare, the freeze, and maybe 2 other issues that really matter.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and what % of americans will learn about the silliness of the freeze?

Enough to make a difference in the elections?  Doubtful.  Viral cute clips like this help.  But I really wish the repubs would just pick 5 things about obama to bitch about - and run with those.  When they scream about his wife's shoes, his christmas ornaments, how silly he looks on a bicycle, his bench press strength lies...

Well, it's hard to tell when their points are valid and when they're just being pissy little bittches.

instead, I think they should talk about healthcare, the freeze, and maybe 2 other issues that really matter.  

Watch Schiff's clip. 

Unless the GOP gets a machine gun like Schiff in this clip, the public will buy into the hype. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
of course they're going to buy into the hype.

Dude, there are americans out there who TRULY believe in their hearts that we liberated the Iraqis because we love to spread democracy - that we spend 2 tril longterm on a war to do the right thing.  Oil, bases, dollar hedge - NONE of it mattered to Bush - he just wanted to save the suffering Iraqis. Yes, dumb shits said it wasn't about oil or bases - and they're still believing it despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Likewise, there are americans out there who think obama will lead us to this utopian state where everybody gets equal everything, and hard work doesn't mean shit.

Americans are going to cheerlead the next 'me toooo!' crap their TV tells them to cheerlead.  not all of them - but the majority of those 10% in the middle that decide every election - the swing voters. 

And unfortunately, if Schiff ran for prez in 2012, hannity and olbermann would both shit all over him for his silly CTs and lack of experience - all while telling us Obama and Palin have PLENTY of experience and are surely ready for the job!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
of course they're going to buy into the hype.

Dude, there are americans out there who TRULY believe in their hearts that we liberated the Iraqis because we love to spread democracy - that we spend 2 tril longterm on a war to do the right thing.  Oil, bases, dollar hedge - NONE of it mattered to Bush - he just wanted to save the suffering Iraqis. Yes, dumb shits said it wasn't about oil or bases - and they're still believing it despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Likewise, there are americans out there who think obama will lead us to this utopian state where everybody gets equal everything, and hard work doesn't mean shit.

Americans are going to cheerlead the next 'me toooo!' crap their TV tells them to cheerlead.  not all of them - but the majority of those 10% in the middle that decide every election - the swing voters. 

And unfortunately, if Schiff ran for prez in 2012, hannity and olbermann would both shit all over him for his silly CTs and lack of experience - all while telling us Obama and Palin have PLENTY of experience and are surely ready for the job!

True.  This is one of your better posts 240.  :)