Author Topic: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"  (Read 13997 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »
Blah Blah Blah, you follow orders and if the order comes down that you have to bunk with gays....Guess what, you bunk with gays.

Live with it Shirley, you chose to be an order follower in the military.

But there's a chain of command. And, it's got to come from Congress and the Senate, first.

And, the Dems on the bubble ain't risking their political livelihood for the sake of gays being open in the military.

If the Dems get beat up in November, as some expect, this issue (like ObamaCare) is pretty much dead.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:28 PM »
But there's a chain of command. And, it's got to come from Congress and the Senate, first.

And, the Dems on the bubble ain't risking their political livelihood for the sake of gays being open in the military.

If the Dems get beat up in November, as some expect, this issue (like ObamaCare) is pretty much dead.
Which renders Headhunter6`s pontifications meaningless.  He has to follow orders regardless of what happens and he does not get to make the orders.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »
Which renders Headhunter6`s pontifications meaningless.  He has to follow orders regardless of what happens and he does not get to make the orders.

He has to follow lawful orders.

People's choice to serve shouldn't be politicized to this extent. But again we have the no draft issue. If there was even a slim chance of people like you getting drafted (with no exemptions whatsoever) this wouldn't be a political issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2010, 02:52:27 PM »

People's choice to serve shouldn't be politicized to this extent. But again we have the no draft issue. If there was even a slim chance of people like you getting drafted (with no exemptions whatsoever) this wouldn't be a political issue.

Again, why try to make social experiments with people whose lives are on the line every day and this type of thing might be disruptive to that end? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2010, 03:02:17 PM »
Again, why try to make social experiments with people whose lives are on the line every day and this type of thing might be disruptive to that end? 

The experiment outcomes can't possibly affect their lives. That's why.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2010, 03:05:46 PM »
The experiment outcomes can't possibly affect their lives. That's why.

I would ask those whose lives are on the line that question first and foremost. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2010, 03:09:51 PM »
I would ask those whose lives are on the line that question first and foremost. 

Why would you ask input from people affected by policy changes?!

That's crazy, bigoted and probably racist. :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2010, 03:32:34 PM »
You can take his version all you wish, he's homophobic so he's always going to have bias.  Fact is the President gets final say.  The military leadership is for this, perhaps HH6 should write them a letter showing his displeasure with their stance.  They are his superiors and they are all for this.  That's all i need as further confirmation that this is a good decision.

What is it with you and just making shit up?  The president doesn't have the final say, in fact, that's why he addressed the issue with the congress.  And the military leadership does not support it.  You could find at most a minority of military leaders that have said they support it.  Military leadership is very conservative.  Aren't you the one often accusing others of exaggerating bullshit? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:29 PM »

So does that gay "Lieutenant" Dan Choi, who's on the brink of getting the heave-ho. He agreed to play by the "Don't Ask; Don't Tell" rules. He read the DoD policy on homosexual conduct, signed the paperwork, and AGREED to follow it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2010, 03:57:12 PM »

What is it with you and just making shit up?  The president doesn't have the final say, in fact, that's why he addressed the issue with the congress.  And the military leadership does not support it.  You could find at most a minority of military leaders that have said they support it.  Military leadership is very conservative.  Aren't you the one often accusing others of exaggerating bullshit?  

EXACTLY!!!

The President is the LAST one who get the say on it. And, NOW, with Scott Brown (who supports DADT, at least some on the left claim he does) officially a Senator of the USA, I don't see any law being passed to repeal it, unless the Dems try to sneak it in, which likely won't fly.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2010, 04:15:01 PM »
So does that gay "Lieutenant" Dan Choi, who's on the brink of getting the heave-ho. He agreed to play by the "Don't Ask; Don't Tell" rules. He read the DoD policy on homosexual conduct, signed the paperwork, and AGREED to follow it.

He probably saw something more lucrative in the private sector.

The problem some have with "Don't ask, Don't tell" is that it works too well. In real life, very few people actually give a damn about homosexuals or what they do. A policy which essentially says "we don't care and please don't force us to" robs attention whores what they desire. :)

On some level they know people don't care. Marriage, military, the superbowl, and other things people actually give a shit about are always attacked so people will pay attention to them. :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
Gaying up the military would be a great thing.  That would mean more parades.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »
Yeah...well there's a war on and we don't need this crap.  KC...I'm not in a platoon...don't "bunk" withanybody and right now, we can say what we want without worry about some fag and his feelings...because if he bitches..he's done.  I've had a gay soldier, in a combat zone. We did "bunk' with him. We delt with it by regulation and at the end of the deployment he was discharged. It was made clear to him that if he did his job, kept his gay bullshit to a non-existant  level...I would not discharge him without his college benefits. He did his job...he's at Ohio State now.  Unlike most of u on this issue.....guys like me and Skip and even Gare, who says he doesn't care..will have to deal with it.  This issue is much bigger then the military.

If a gay soldier is on recruiting duty in Mass and marries his gay lover....then moves to FT Bragg...that marriage isn't real. Thats a court case. Plus what about benefits....the US doesn't recognize gay marriage....its a states rights thing. If ur in the military and want to get married...u won't be able to? Thats another lawsuit.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
Yeah...well there's a war on and we don't need this crap.  KC...I'm not in a platoon...don't "bunk" withanybody and right now, we can say what we want without worry about some fag and his feelings...because if he bitches..he's done.  I've had a gay soldier, in a combat zone. We did "bunk' with him. We delt with it by regulation and at the end of the deployment he was discharged. It was made clear to him that if he did his job, kept his gay bullshit to a non-existant  level...I would not discharge him without his college benefits. He did his job...he's at Ohio State now.  Unlike most of u on this issue.....guys like me and Skip and even Gare, who says he doesn't care..will have to deal with it.  This issue is much bigger then the military.

If a gay soldier is on recruiting duty in Mass and marries his gay lover....then moves to FT Bragg...that marriage isn't real. Thats a court case. Plus what about benefits....the US doesn't recognize gay marriage....its a states rights thing. If ur in the military and want to get married...u won't be able to? Thats another lawsuit.
Uh, if you knew he was gay whilst in the active military, isn`t that against regulation and against Don`t Ask Don`t tell?

Also, were you or any of the others magically attracted to him after you and the others found out he was gay? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2010, 01:57:38 AM »
Did u read the post....we followed the Reg to the letter. And among other things, this soldier would have stayed in the Army longerr do to the ensuing investigation. He was stoplossed as it was. He was also a big pussy, so we decided that based on the "Commanders discretion" portion of the reg...he would continue to do his job and be allowed to be discharged under honorable conditions, if he stopped crying about going outside the wire and doing his friggen job. The JAG who handled his case is the civilian POC for Pentagon of DADT.

Nobody was magically gay...I know all u left-wing douchbags want gay to break out everywhere, but its not going to happen.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2010, 05:05:20 AM »
Uh, if you knew he was gay whilst in the active military, isn`t that against regulation and against Don`t Ask Don`t tell?

NOPE!! Try reading the DoD policy on homosexual conduct. It will answer some of these silly questions of yours.

What behaviors are NOT homosexual acts as defined by the DoD Policy? Associational Behavior. Examples of associational behavior include:

associating with known homosexuals;
•marching in a gay rights rally in civilian clothes;
•possessing or reading homosexual publications; and
•going to a gay bar, etc.

http://www.jackson.army.mil/SJA/Files/AdLaw/HCP.CLASS(MAR01).pdf

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2010, 05:11:57 AM »
NOPE!! Try reading the DoD policy on homosexual conduct. It will answer some of these silly questions of yours.

What behaviors are NOT homosexual acts as defined by the DoD Policy? Associational Behavior. Examples of associational behavior include:

associating with known homosexuals;
•marching in a gay rights rally in civilian clothes;
•possessing or reading homosexual publications; and
•going to a gay bar, etc.

http://www.jackson.army.mil/SJA/Files/AdLaw/HCP.CLASS(MAR01).pdf

Why bother? You know damn well he won't understand it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2010, 05:12:44 AM »
Why bother? You know damn well he won't understand it.

Call me an eternal optimist!!

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2010, 06:09:09 AM »
Call me an eternal optimist!!

;D

TA will never accept anything other than what he learns over at DU. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2010, 06:29:04 AM »
TA will never accept anything other than what he learns over at DU. 

I thought he attended CPU with Judi.

Cut & Paste University.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 06:30:45 AM »
I thought he attended CPU with Judi.

Cut & Paste University.

He actually gradutated from somewhere?  Last I heard, he didnt even finish BOCES. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 06:43:03 AM »
He actually gradutated from somewhere?  Last I heard, he didnt even finish BOCES. 

He's a BoTard, LOL!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2010, 07:22:20 AM »
Ha,ha,how is it possible to pee on the floor at urinal?Yet everyday,there is the same puddle of piss at the urinal  in the mens room at work.
LOL I feel that same way, when i walk into the bathroom there is always that puddle of piss under and around the urinal...WTF?

how do these ppl who do this not piss on themselves with their ineptitude...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2010, 07:26:02 AM »
what strikes me as rather amusing is that everyone thinks, HH6 included, that he doesn't already shower with gays, bunk with them etc.   Hate to break it to you bro but there are probably a few gay guys in your platoon right now.
and im checking women out at the gym that doesnt mean I should have the right to openly see them naked does it?

ya ya ya "im a pervert" and "should spend more time working out instead of looking at women"

I work out plenty hard and Jamie eason works out at my gym from time to time so go fuck yourself

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:58 AM »
and im checking women out at the gym that doesnt mean I should have the right to openly see them naked does it?

ya ya ya "im a pervert" and "should spend more time working out instead of looking at women"

I work out plenty hard and Jamie eason works out at my gym from time to time so go fuck yourself
Jamie Eason= Dennis the Menace