Author Topic: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"  (Read 13869 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Obama to end "Dont ask, Dont' tell"
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
And you've convinced yourself that you can pass off speculation as fact.  Ironic it is that when the facts don't exist to support your political beliefs, it's still OK for you to make suppositions. 
Here you are:

Fruit flies

Male Drosophila melanogaster flies bearing two copies of a mutant allele in the fruitless gene court and attempt to mate exclusively with other males.[77] The genetic basis of animal homosexuality has been studied in the fly Drosophila melanogaster.[78] Here, multiple genes have been identified that can cause homosexual courtship and mating.[79] These genes are thought to control behavior through pheromones as well as altering the structure of the animal's brains.[80][81] These studies have also investigated the influence of environment on the likelihood of flies displaying homosexual behavior.[82][83]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »
THIS is the Video to Watch Skip and others

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2010, 04:30:29 PM »
    Male Bottlenose Dolphins often form lifelong pair-bonds with each other. Adolescent and younger males typically live in all-male groups in which homosexual activity is common; within these groups, a male begins to develop a strong bond with a particular partner (usually of the same age) with whom he will spend the rest of his life. The two Dolphins become constant companions, often traveling widely; although sexual activity probably declines as they get older, it may continue to be a regular feature of such partnerships.

Paired males sometimes take turns guarding or remaining vigilant while their partner rests. They also defend their mates against predators such as sharks and protect them while they are healing from wounds inflicted during preclators' attacks. Sometimes three males form a tightly bonded trio. On the death of his partner, a male may spend a long time searching for a new male companion—usually unsuccessfully, since most other males in the community are already paired and will not break their bonds. If, however, he can find another "widower" whose male partner has died, the two may become a couple...

The lives of male Bottlenose Dolphins are characterized by extensive bisexuality, combined with periods of exclusive homosexuality. As adolescents and young males, they have regular homosexual interactions in all-male groups, sometimes alternating with heterosexual activity. From age 10 onward, most male Dolphins form pair-bonds with another male, and because they do not usually father calves until they are 20-25 years old, this can be an extended period—10-15 years—of principally same-sex interaction. Later, when they begin mating heterosexually, they still retain their primary male pair-bonds, and in some populations male pairs and trios cooperate in herding females or in interacting homosexually with Spotted Dolphins.[/color]

(Excerpt from the book "Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity" by Bruce Bagemihl.)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2010, 04:47:01 PM »
THIS is the Video to Watch Skip and others

You're on a spamming spree because you can't back up your bullshit.  None of this has to do with what I've taken issue with you on, and I've haven't said homosexuality does not occur in animals.  But, if the whole cut & paste thing makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »
You're on a spamming spree because you can't back up your bullshit.  None of this has to do with what I've taken issue with you on, and I've haven't said homosexuality does not occur in animals.  But, if the whole cut & paste thing makes you feel better, knock yourself out.
So your claim is that Homosexuality is a "New" behavior?  What exactly is your issue? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #181 on: February 08, 2010, 01:50:12 AM »
What do gay dolphins have to do with gays in  the military. What do any of these ridiculous cut and paste jobs have to do with the subject at hand. Your so good at answering what you think the question is. Nobody cares about gay dolphins, gay dolphins aren't forcing their way into the US Military. Further, if gay dolphins want to serve. skip will have to deal with that and not me...yet neither of us will be forced to live with the gay dolphins so they can gay it up as much as they want. Do u feel like when u post this crap, we think ur smart or something?
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: February 08, 2010, 05:07:55 AM »
What do gay dolphins have to do with gays in  the military. What do any of these ridiculous cut and paste jobs have to do with the subject at hand. Your so good at answering what you think the question is. Nobody cares about gay dolphins, gay dolphins aren't forcing their way into the US Military. Further, if gay dolphins want to serve. skip will have to deal with that and not me...yet neither of us will be forced to live with the gay dolphins so they can gay it up as much as they want. Do u feel like when u post this crap, we think ur smart or something?

Why bother with the obvious HH6?  TA wouldnt last the 1st day of boot camp yet has all the policy answers for how the military should work. 

Typical liberal garbage.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 08, 2010, 06:31:03 AM »

TA wouldnt last the 1st day of boot camp yet has all the policy answers for how the military should work. 

whose opinion should we support?  the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and Defense Sec.   or an anonymous poster here?
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 08, 2010, 06:37:59 AM »
whose opinion should we support?  the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and Defense Sec.   or an anonymous poster here?

I have always said, if the military wants it, I am fine with their decision.  If they chose to repeal it based on the militarys' needs and position on the issue, thats fine by me. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 08, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
Actually Dolphins have been used by the US military.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2010, 12:34:28 AM »
No shit......hence an issue for a Skip, a Navy guy. But I don't have to live in a tank of water with a dolphin.
L

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2010, 01:57:47 AM »
I'm a civilian, often working for a Navy captain in logistics. 

And as to chadstallion, the opinions of more than just a minority of members in the military should be considered.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »
Your not seeing alot of gay servicemembers coming out and saying they want this, ur seeing alot of ex-servicemen coming out. These people broke a reg and got bounced, they have an axe to grind. Until massive amounts of below flag rank officers and senior NCO's say they want it, then the fight will be intense. Retired military who will never have to deal with this crap don't really impress me. They don't have to deal with it. Barry could bring gays "out" with an executive order, much like Truman did but he won't. Obama is not a leader he's a telepromoter addicted creation of the Far Left dem machine.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2010, 05:46:21 AM »
Your not seeing alot of gay servicemembers coming out and saying they want this, ur seeing alot of ex-servicemen coming out. These people broke a reg and got bounced, they have an axe to grind. Until massive amounts of below flag rank officers and senior NCO's say they want it, then the fight will be intense. Retired military who will never have to deal with this crap don't really impress me. They don't have to deal with it. Barry could bring gays "out" with an executive order, much like Truman did but he won't. Obama is not a leader he's a telepromoter addicted creation of the Far Left dem machine.

I can only imagine what goes through your head "serving under" this Pretender-in-Chief.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2010, 05:51:26 AM »
I'm a civilian, often working for a Navy captain in logistics. 

And as to chadstallion, the opinions of more than just a minority of members in the military should be considered.

unless the minority are your superior officers... ;)
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 09, 2010, 05:52:29 AM »

at the time, I doubt that if servicemen were asked, a majority of them would have said NO to have blacks in the forces. 
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2010, 05:54:40 AM »
I can only imagine what goes through your head "serving under" this Pretender-in-Chief.

probably:  what are his orders and jobs and what are the best way to carry them out.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 09, 2010, 06:06:51 AM »
at the time, I doubt that if servicemen were asked, a majority of them would have said NO to have blacks in the forces. 

Many didn't like it and we had major issues with this through Vietnam. U can't revise history on this one...we had issues. It was better that it was done prior to Korea. But Black soldiers had served...and done very well. There aren't all gay battalions of truck drivers..or infantry units or p-51 fighter squadrons. This won't be gradual...this will be all or nothing and minority groups inside the US Military aren't gonna find kinship with gays because they're minorities...people are uncomfortable with gays, regardless of color.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: February 09, 2010, 08:09:49 AM »
Sorry but you are wrong regarding animal behavior.  Take a Coleacanth for instance, it has not changed in 365 million years whatsoever, nor its habitat it survives in.

The Coeclacanth was supposed to be either extinct or evolved into some other critter. But that was shown to be patently false.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:06 AM »
The only one I have ever seen benefit from gay sex is my friend who is a surgeon who has to sew up torn assholes in the ER. 

She makes great money from gay men sticking their peckers everywhere is doesnt belong. 

Are you saying homos have bigger dicks than heteros?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2010, 09:11:39 AM »

I should have phrased that differently since its not only that that caused the assholes to rip apart. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!   that's supposed to be a secret!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 10, 2010, 09:17:22 AM »
Reciprocal Altrusim, Sexual alliance, Social Bonding Mechanism, Hierarchical dominance in competing groups, Sexual practice,Group bonding, Group cohesion, Pleasure as in Bonobos and other Primates, Tension Diffusion among groups. All of these things have furthered the spread of Homo sapien genes as a sort of result from such behavior. (No Homo!)  I will go into more detail later.  I am eating Key Lime Pie and having some fun on here before its off to the gym.
LOL the same could be said for any action could you be any more vague...

also alot of the things you mentioned are socially engineered homosexuality is genetic remember?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »
So wait, the military is now a democracy where a majority get to vote on issues?  Because that's kind of what skip etc are trying to say.  Here i was thinking it was the heads and commanders who made the decisions.  Weird.  So what happens when you are under fire? Do you all vote on the appropriate action now?
Abandon every hope...