Author Topic: Woah did you see this  (Read 2200 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Woah did you see this
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:54 AM »
Transit cop testimony backs Michael Mineo's claim he was assaulted in buttocks
Maloney, 26, said he spotted cops chasing Michael Mineo and subduing him in the Prospect Park subway station.

The young cop said he was cuffing Mineo when Officer Richard Kern, 25, unfolded his NYPD-issued baton and poked Mineo on the left buttock, sources said.
As Mineo struggled, Kern then maneuvered the baton between Mineo's buttocks, the officer testified, according to sources.

The baton is about 2 feet long and 1-1/4 inches in diameter. Until now, it was believed Mineo had been assaulted with the antenna of a police radio.

Mineo's pants were riding low from his struggle with cops, but his underwear was on, sources said. Maloney could not see if Kern struck Mineo's pants or underwear, sources said.

When the baton came out, witnesses said Mineo screamed, "What are you doing? Sticking a radio up my a--?"

The entire incident took seconds, but once the cuffs went on, Kern; Police Officer Alex Cruz, 26, and Officer Andrew Morales, 26, hustled Mineo upstairs, Maloney said, sources said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/11/07/2008-11-07_transit_cop_testimony_backs_michael_mine-3.html#ixzz0eOxuRt8n

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2008/11/07/2008-11-07_transit_cop_testimony_backs_michael_mine-3.html#ixzz0eOxb50tS

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Woah did you see this
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:46:09 AM »
He was getting him ready for the big house.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »
Didn't the NYPD kill some prisoner by sticking a plunger up his hoop?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 09:55:26 AM »
He should have been wearing his pants like a grown man and this could have been prevented.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »
police n criminals have the same psychological profiles.  when i see cops robbing, stealing, harassing, dealing dope, thrown fools out windows...i dont blink.  it's amazing how the media just doesnt print another day at the office.  

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »
pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 09:59:37 AM »
pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.

haha, excellent.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
Didn't the NYPD kill some prisoner by sticking a plunger up his hoop?

nah..he lived and walked away with millions...he's now living in florida..a very good life...

the more and more i read about cops the more and more i dislike them.
footloose and fancy free

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 11:20:14 AM »
nah..he lived and walked away with millions...he's now living in florida..a very good life...

the more and more i read about cops the more and more i dislike them.

I wouldn't call walking like John Wayne and a pathological fear of janitors the good life.

There may be some dodgy cops, but they are the first people we call when the shit hits the fan.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
I used to think cops were alright until I had a false report written on me. Fucking bastards.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »
I used to think cops were alright until I had a false report written on me. Fucking bastards.

HAHA..I was told by a cop in GA that "boy, you aint in liberial california so the fact that you go to college dont impress me"...lol...hilarious..

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »
HAHA..I was told by a cop in GA that "boy, you aint in liberial california so the fact that you go to college dont impress me"...lol...hilarious..
just to fuck with him mal you should have replied...'' yes em sir mes a smart negro one day i would like to be the 1st  black president... ;D
p

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 05:05:46 AM »
I wouldn't call walking like John Wayne and a pathological fear of janitors the good life.

There may be some dodgy cops, but they are the first people we call when the shit hits the fan.

i love the second quote...i hear that all the time..that's their fucking job you fuckhead...they are paid to come when someone calls...just like the fire department..it doesn't make them above the law because that's who we call when the ''shit hits the fan'' or whatever the fuck that means. 
footloose and fancy free

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 11:01:16 AM »
He should have been wearing his pants like a grown man and this could have been prevented.

Agree
S