Author Topic: Dating a Female Cop, has anybody ever done this?  (Read 19241 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Dating a Female Cop, has anybody ever done this?
« on: February 02, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »
Just had a question, has anybody ever dated a female cop? If so, what were the drawbacks, the plus side? Was the person a closet freak, or a person with control issues? I was told that women in masculine postions tend to have control issues, or something else. And I don't trust women who carry guns. I knew a female cop who is hot as the sun, but her family life was as cold as the dark side of the moon. Just freakin terrible, plus daddy issues.

What's you take?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Dating a Female Cop, has anybody ever done this?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:49:13 PM »
I did a while back, She would like to have me meet her at an empty mall and fuck in the back seat of her cruiser, BiATch was annoying, always thought she was tuff shit, I hated her and her cop coworkers hypocrites pieces of SHIETS would get shiET faced and drive home drunk after the bar

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:49:39 PM »
Hmm. Kinda related. I did date a prison guard a while back. Very regimented, and the job stress was out of this world. I like a drink or two (or three) but when I went over to her place, I had to do everything. Got old real fast.  :-\

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »
Just had a question, has anybody ever dated a female cop? If so, what were the drawbacks, the plus side? Was the person a closet freak, or a person with control issues? I was told that women in masculine postions tend to have control issues, or something else. And I don't trust women who carry guns. I knew a female cop who is hot as the sun, but her family life was as cold as the dark side of the moon. Just freakin terrible, plus daddy issues.

What's you take?

Depends, I was flirting with a female cop (lousy at her job as far as establishing authority) who was off duty at the club, so I don't think it would have been a big deal.

Now if it is a female officer that is a hardass, I think that would be a different story.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
So far the general consensus is that there is caution to it.  The stress, the issues, affect women differently than men, becuase the women have to prove themselves daily, especially the pretty and petite ones.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 05:21:16 PM »
parker,

your situation sounds like every other scenario i fantasize about in my head when my "spank bank" is running low and i need to rely on my imagination for my beat off material

congrats

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 05:24:20 PM »
first off very rarely have I seen that many attractive female cops.  The ones that are attractive and doing that job are usually a little posessive, controlling, and psycho.  I.e. major girls.  If you do manage to land a hot one (knowing you from here chances are probably slim to none) she will be telling you how to jump with you asking how high.  Not all female cops are like that but not all are very good looking either.  I would think like female nurses because of what they have to deal with on a daily basis are pretty freaky sexually and usually good fucks.  It's like they take out all their frustration and stress with a good hard cock up their snatch.  Or like johnny up their ass!  :)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 05:25:54 PM »
I know a female cop that I wanted to bang. She came into my business a few times and we would flirt, but I would never pull the trigger cause I didn't know about gettin involved with a cop.
Watching The Haters

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
I know a female cop that I wanted to bang. She came into my business a few times and we would flirt, but I would never pull the trigger cause I didn't know about gettin involved with a cop.

She probably didn't want to get "involved" with you.  Probably just needed some random dick to satisfy her.   ::)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 05:33:29 PM »
She probably didn't want to get "involved" with you.  Probably just needed some random dick to satisfy her.   ::)

Never will know. I have some cops as friends and if the female cops are anything like them then I don't want anything to do with them.
Watching The Haters

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »

What's you take?

yes i hooked up with a female sargent i beleive, she offerd me a helicopter ride after we had sex, i wasnt really interested in messing with her again. she was only a 6.0 on hotness maybe 5.8. , i kinda sorta enjoyed it but wanted to get far away thouh cause she was much older maybe 42 or so and i was 21? So nothing special but praise be to god for another lay to chalk up
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »
yes i hooked up with a female sargent i beleive, she offerd me a helicopter ride after we had sex, i wasnt really interested in messing with her again. she was only a 6.0 on hotness maybe 5.8. , i kinda sorta enjoyed it but wanted to get far away thouh cause she was much older maybe 42 or so and i was 21? So nothing special but praise be to god for another lay to chalk up
Like John baptizing Jesus in the Jordan.   :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 06:44:08 PM »
Like John baptizing Jesus in the Jordan.   :)

as im listening to the christian radio station , simultaniously it said "Like John baptizing Jesus"at the same time AS I read what u just wrote!!! honestly thats pretty incredible the power of god
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 09:01:10 PM »
first off very rarely have I seen that many attractive female cops.  The ones that are attractive and doing that job are usually a little posessive, controlling, and psycho.  I.e. major girls.  If you do manage to land a hot one (knowing you from here chances are probably slim to none) she will be telling you how to jump with you asking how high.  Not all female cops are like that but not all are very good looking either.  I would think like female nurses because of what they have to deal with on a daily basis are pretty freaky sexually and usually good fucks.  It's like they take out all their frustration and stress with a good hard cock up their snatch.  Or like johnny up their ass!  :)
Well, I seen my fair share of attrative cops, and I have landed some attractive women. And my job requires me to "stick to my guns". So telling me to jump, don't work to well with me...I'm very stubborn with certain things, as I have been told, much o the frustration of some women.

But i like the freaky part, my question is how do you deal with the fact that she's a cop? Why is she a cop, and were you intimidated by the fact that she is a cop? You can't illegal stuff, or is there always a "keep one eye open" type of mentality when dealing with her...

JNN: "Ms. Officer, Ms. Officer, I'm gonna beat the brakes off of ya"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »
I did. She was a bit too manly in some respects. Didn't like to back down in arguements etc. A woman needs to know her place and be quiet when a man says be quiet.
P

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 04:46:37 AM »

What's you take?

"Control issues"  LOL thats what all women who think they got it figured out say.  "he's got control issues"  Fu#k that bitch, your life is out of control!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 05:16:45 AM »
"Control issues"  LOL thats what all women who think they got it figured out say.  "he's got control issues"  Fu#k that bitch, your life is out of control!
Ha, correct.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 05:26:40 AM »

Yes I have 'intimacy issues' and become 'withdrawn' when a woman is an eternally dissatisfied argument machine.  I probably need therapy.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 05:42:07 AM »

What's you take?

F*cking an "FEMALE" FBI agent in the ass, can call that a date?

Gracie Rules

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 05:46:42 AM »

F*cking an "FEMALE" FBI agent in the ass, can call that a date?

No, that was just fucking. Or, Fucking, Butt, Investigation, foe short.
Dating, like going out, and yes fucking.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 05:58:19 AM »
No, that was just fucking. Or, Fucking, Butt, Investigation, foe short.
Dating, like going out, and yes fucking.

Well... so then I can not help you with your question. lol
Gracie Rules

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2010, 06:13:57 AM »
I did,she was fond of cocaine infact

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »
Hmm. Kinda related. I did date a prison guard a while back. Very regimented, and the job stress was out of this world. I like a drink or two (or three) but when I went over to her place, I had to do everything. Got old real fast.  :-\
wow . prison guard

you must be one slick dude judging by the "quality " of women you dated  :-\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2010, 06:20:03 AM »
wow . prison guard

you must be one slick dude judging by the "quality " of women you dated  :-\
The only women youve ever had sex with are prostitutes or family

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2010, 06:21:48 AM »

What's you take?
If your just laying the pipe to her then who cares,  However I know many female officers and they all gave control issues.  And seeing that they are working in a mans world they are always trying to prove themselves.. Mental issues, control issues and drama.  I say if it gets seious..... RUN
I