Author Topic: "You are the President Bro. You are the Freaking President!!!!"  (Read 7476 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"You are the President Bro. You are the Freaking President!!!!"
« on: February 03, 2010, 05:03:22 AM »
Hysterical.  This is one of his best.  

"Anyone ever see Putin at a hockey game with a foam finger and his feet up on the chair?" 

"Anyone ever see Achmadenajad at a camel race with falafell in both hands?" 

"Anyone ever see the premire of China at a ping pong match with a bandana on?"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: "You are the President Bro. You are the Freaking President!!!!"
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 05:28:42 AM »
Unreal...yet this doesn't bother the masses. If he did it once or twice thats fine...he tries to to be cool and hip all the time with that goofy bullshit smile...always trying to be sports guy..playing basketball and all that other horseshit. Nobody cares barry, do ur fucking job.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 05:32:29 AM »
Unreal...yet this doesn't bother the masses. If he did it once or twice thats fine...he tries to to be cool and hip all the time with that goofy bullshit smile...always trying to be sports guy..playing basketball and all that other horseshit. Nobody cares barry, do ur fucking job.

I have to go by his bar and have a drink with this guy.  Flushing is only 20 minutes away.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 01:19:35 PM »
Putin fires darts at gray whale from crossbow
            Buzz up!16 votes Share
retweet

EmailPrint.. AP – Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin aims a crossbow as he is on a rubber boat at the Olga Harbor of … .By DAVID NOWAK, Associated Press Writer David Nowak, Associated Press Writer – Wed Aug 25, 1:00 pm ET

MOSCOW – Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin fired darts from a crossbow at a gray whale off Russia's Far Eastern coast on Wednesday in the latest in a series of man-versus-nature stunts designed to cultivate the image of a macho leader.

Putin held his balance in a rubber boat that was being tossed around in choppy waters off the Kamchatka Peninsula, and eventually hit the whale with a special arrow designed to collect skin samples.

"I hit it at the fourth try!" a beaming Putin, kitted out in black-and-orange waterproof suit and black beanie, yelled to a camera crew from the boat.

A biologist with him displayed the skin sample and said it would allow experts to determine where the whale came from.

When the boat skidded onto the beach, a bouyant Putin hopped off and made a beeline for waiting reporters. Clearly in his element, Putin replied jovially to a question as to whether the endeavor was dangerous.

"Living in general is dangerous," he quipped. Asked why he got involved, he simply said, "Because I like it. I love the nature."

But nature may be under threat by a seismic survey being conducted nearby by Russia's top oil company, Rosneft. The International Fund for Animal Welfare released a statement on Wednesday condemning the 2-month, pre-drilling survey as potentially damaging to the gray whales. In the course of exploration, oil companies use seismic air guns and other sources to produce pulses of acoustic energy through the water. Scientists say this is damaging to much marine life, and the timing is bad for the whales, which are currently in a narrow feeding window to store fat for the entire year.

Putin, meanwhile, during his eight years as president and the past two as prime minister, has learned to use television to cultivate the image of a rugged leader beloved by the Russian people.

His mastery of the medium has been on full display in recent weeks as he has taken command of efforts to extinguish the wildfires that swept across much of western Russia and to help the thousands of people who lost their homes.

The message has been that it is Putin, rather than his junior co-leader President Dmitry Medvedev, who is equipped to look after Russia, its people and environment. Putin has been canny about his plans to run in the 2012 presidential election, but has excluded running against Medvedev, saying the two will come to an agreement. Whatever the decision, his action-man lifestyle shows he is not about to recede from public view.

He has been photographed fishing bare-chested in Russia's Altai region, and was shown on television diving into an icy river and swimming the butterfly stroke.

In April he attached a satellite-tracking collar on a tranquilized polar bear. He also has shot a Siberian tiger with a tranquilizer gun and released leopards into a wildlife sanctuary.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 01:22:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

In all fairness though, Putin is far and away the toughest man in the international political arena today. I don't think we will ever see Barry Osama or Twinkle Toes Emmanuel hunting bears, putting out forest fires or earning a black belt in Judo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 01:22:33 PM »
Bob's clip from February 2010 is as true today as it was then.

PRESIDENT PARTY ANIMAL.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA

In all fairness though, Putin is far and away the toughest man in the international political arena today. I don't think we will ever see Barry Osama or Twinkle Toes Emmanuel hunting bears, putting out forest fires or earning a black belt in Judo.

Funny you mention Judo.  When Medvedev came to the USA they put on a Judo demo at the WH.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 01:32:23 PM »

"Anyone ever see Putin at a hockey game with a foam finger and his feet up on the chair?" 

first time watching this guy.

nearly pissed my pants!

-NT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 01:33:19 PM »
Putin is a total bad ass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
first time watching this guy.

nearly pissed my pants!

-NT

Are you kidding? 

Drinking w Bob is a legend!  I have posted tons of his videos, one better than the next.  I will start a Drinking w Bob thread for everyone.  They are CLASSIC.   

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 01:49:03 PM »
Are you kidding? 

Drinking w Bob is a legend!  I have posted tons of his videos, one better than the next.  I will start a Drinking w Bob thread for everyone.  They are CLASSIC.   

never took the time to view them

guy is intense! (and funny)

-NT

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:57 PM »

The irony in this video is too much. All presidents and world leaders have lives that they live. Everything from swimming, fitness, martial Arts, etc etc are done by leaders around the world...is Barack going to a basketball game any different? Was Bush sitting in Baseball games any different? Did we not see news vids around the world of every president from Bush Sr & Jr, Clinton and even the older former presidents jogging, cooking out on the lawn of the Whitehouse, trying to play saxaphones, working out etc etc etc  even during times of recessions, war and societal difficulties? The two faced american shows him and her self again in these times and the lack of knowledge of history is why the same mindless screaming and over reacting becomes the order of the day. Bob needs a serious lesson in politics and history...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 11:47:41 AM »
AP Source: Obama meeting with Lakers next week
Associated Press ^ | Dec. 9, 2010 | ERICA WERNER

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama will meet with the NBA champion L.A. Lakers next week, according to a White House official.

It's not clear, though, that the basketball-loving president will shoot hoops with Kobe Bryant and his teammates.

(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 05:33:26 AM »
Fresh from debt deal, Obama returns home for birthday fundraiser
1:33 a.m. EDT, August 3, 2011

http://www.wsbt.com/news/chi-fresh-from-debt-deal-obama-returns-home-for-birthday-fundraiser-20110802,0,5702081.story

President Barack Obama is scheduled to return home to Chicago late this afternoon to raise some campaign cash for his 2012 re-election bid.

With a debt ceiling deal completed Tuesday, Obama has on tap a 50th birthday fundraising concert at the Aragon on the North Side. The event features OK Go, Herbie Hancock and Jennifer Hudson. The president's birthday is Thursday.

Big-dollar donors will attend a dinner fundraiser along with the concert at a cost of $35,800 a person. As has been the practice, the money raised will be divided between Obama's re-election fund and the Democratic National Committee.

Obama's trip home had been in doubt during the lengthy debt ceiling and deficit debate in Washington. The Republican National Committee has criticized Obama, saying that instead of planning a fundraiser after weeks of political gridlock regarding the debt ceiling, the nation's 9.2 percent unemployment rate "might be the next thing to tackle."

The president is scheduled to depart Chicago on Air Force One late tonight.

Back in April, Obama was home for the first time since formally announcing his re-election bid. An estimated 2,300 people paid $100 to $250 to hear him speak at Navy Pier's Grand Ballroom.

Last month, the president's re-election effort reported collecting $86 million during the second quarter of the year. That easily outdistanced the amounts raised by his Republican opponents. Obama raised more than $47 million through his presidential campaign and an additional $38 million-plus with the DNC, which can collect much larger sums.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 10:50:31 AM »
Jagger, B.B. King, ready to sing blues for Obama
Associated Press ^ | Feb. 21, 2012 | NANCY BENAC

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Mick Jagger, B.B. King and other musical greats are teaming up at the White House to celebrate the blues.

Jagger tweeted that President Barack Obama popped in during a rehearsal for Tuesday's A-list concert and "seemed really relaxed and happy!"

(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

Let this thug party it up - he is going home in Nov. 

Fucking jerkoff. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 02:23:08 PM »

Shirt unbuttoned???...  Doesn't look like it to me.. ::)

Every world leader has attended some sporting event.  Bush attended the World Series 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
Yeah - real insipirational leadership right there, mom jeans, cheesy half turtle neck, drinking piss beer, and sitting like a unemployed cab driver.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 03:08:10 PM »
I guess Drunk Bob has forgotten about Drunk George at the Olympics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »
So because GWB sucked its ok for Obama to be equally bad? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
So because GWB sucked its ok for Obama to be equally bad? 

not all

Bush was much worse

just showing you what a moron your drunk hero Bob is ....as usual

if you ever see Obama doing this I'll join you in making fun of him

let me know if you want to see the clip of Bush dancing like an idiot on camera in front of the press corp

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 03:25:31 PM »
not all

Bush was much worse

just showing you what a moron your drunk hero Bob is ....as usual

if you ever see Obama doing this I'll join you in making fun of him

let me know if you want to see the clip of Bush dancing like an idiot on camera in front of the press corp

This is worse.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »

This is worse.   

Holding your hand over your heart isn't a salute... But hey... Ok.

The biggest problem is that you don't know if it's immediately before or immediately after the national anthem being played.

Notice how obama and Hillary are looking in a different location than Richardson... Perhaps it hadn't started yet and Obama just hadn't raised his hand yet.

Pretty impossible to tell from a single frame photo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »
Holding your hand over your heart isn't a salute... But hey... Ok.

The biggest problem is that you don't know if it's immediately before or immediately after the national anthem being played.

Notice how obama and Hillary are looking in a different location than Richardson... Perhaps it hadn't started yet and Obama just hadn't raised his hand yet.

Pretty impossible to tell from a single frame photo.

Look at the video above - some reason Richardson, harkin, biden, clinton, edwards, and that lady knew what to do. 

I guess Obama did not recognize it since it was not the Kenyan or Indonesian national anthem, so we have to give him some slack. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 03:37:53 PM »

Look at the video above - some reason Richardson, harkin, biden, clinton, edwards, and that lady knew what to do. 

I guess Obama did not recognize it since it was not the Kenyan or Indonesian national anthem, so we have to give him some slack. 
Come on man... Like I said... Hillary and OBama are staring in one direction, Richardson in another... If they aren't all looking in the same direction, there is no way they are all looking at the flag.

Also, when people are playing or singing the national anthem, typically, people (especially politicians) mouth the words... I don't see any lip movement here.

I would bet it's not yet started.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »

they got it wrong too

they should be facing the flag

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/2007/11/obama_nabbed_by_the_patriotic.html
During a rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed (A) all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart; (B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart;

By that standard, everybody in the picture (Obama, Richardson, Clinton, and Ruth Harkin) was infringing the Code, as they had their backs to the flag. On the other hand, the Code refers specifically to "Patriotic and National Observances."  We welcome the opinion of protocol experts, but we are not sure that a steak fry qualifies as a "Patriotic Observance," even in Iowa. Since the steak fry was awash with flags, it is quite possible that the aforementioned political candidates were facing the flag and had their backs to the flag at the same time.

on the other hand

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2007/nov/08/chain-email/photo-was-taken-during-anthem-not-pledge/
Experts on the national anthem say the law seems a bit out of date, given its reference to a man's "headdress." Yet it's still cited in several military manuals found on the Web.

Modern custom does not require a hand over the heart, said Anne Garside, director of communication for the Maryland Historical Society, home of the original manuscript of the Star-Spangled Banner . "I think the bottom line is that you show respect with your demeanor," she said. "Whether you put your hand over your heart, hold your hat at shoulder level or waist level, is really in this day and age irrelevant."

She pointed out that "the tune of the Star-Spangled Banner was originally a drinking song. If they can put the words to the tune of a rousing drinking song, to quibble over whether you put your hand over your heart is really ridiculous."