Author Topic: Video that MSNBC, CNN nor Blacken want to see...Obama owned  (Read 1612 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Video that MSNBC, CNN nor Blacken want to see...Obama owned
« on: February 03, 2010, 08:14:26 AM »
at Republicans retreat.

Paul Ryan knows the budget better than Obama. After Obama spends minutes babbling, Ryan teaches Obama on the difference between mandatory stabilizing spending and discretionary spending at the end of the video. Obama chooses to retreat and not engage Ryan and offers a longer debate at another time.  

I will give it to Obama. He knew better than to get into it with the head of the budget committe and look like the fool that he is.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Video that MSNBC, CNN nor Blacken want to see...Obama owned
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 08:16:10 AM »
Paul Ryan is way more intelligent than Obama. Here is Obama giving it up to Ryan.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
Paul Ryan is THE FUTURE of the reoublican party.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 09:38:05 AM »
By the way,isnt it amusing that 240 is a no-show on this thread?He is beside himself when FOX cuts away from shit,but if its his all mighty MSNBC then its just probably not important.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 10:11:38 AM »
LOL. Obama uses his entire time to respond to a simple question. Then he dares ask of a freshman congressman "what are you doing to stop earmarks...to make sure I AM NOT THE ONLY GUY WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS STUFF". Chaffetz was not the one promising to not sign any bill with earmarks. Obama was forced to admit that the process of signing bills with earmarks is a mess and that he could have done more..."I couldn't excise them all".  Obama is useless. Absolutely useless.

At least this video was on CNN.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:12:42 AM »
haha ambushed yes, beaten no.  Nice try to scrape together some dignity after Obama handed you your asses
Abandon every hope...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 10:24:18 AM »
haha ambushed yes, beaten no.  Nice try to scrape together some dignity after Obama handed you your asses

Please explain how he "handed your asses". Because all he did was deny, deny and deny. But, when Ryan corrected him on the difference of discretionary and mandatory spending  and how his administration has had WAY more discretionary spending than any other administration in history, Obama acted like a fag and ran away from the subject.  The man looked like a fool regarding the budget and you act like he stood his ground there. Ryan was willing to go point by point on OBAMA'S budget. Poor Obama didn't want any of that scrutiny.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »
Please explain how he "handed your asses". Because all he did was deny, deny and deny. But, when Ryan corrected him on the difference of discretionary and mandatory spending  and how his administration has had WAY more discretionary spending than any other administration in history, Obama acted like a fag and ran away from the subject.  The man looked like a fool regarding the budget and you act like he stood his ground there. Ryan was willing to go point by point on OBAMA'S budget. Poor Obama didn't want any of that scrutiny.

How is Obama going to go point by point on something that he doesn't have in front of him?  Ryan had the advantage of having notes, papers etc and cherry picking what he wanted.  He made some political points but overall the repubs got their asses handed to them in the court of public opinion.  Which is all politics are - public opinion.  Sorry dario old chum but you're still following the party of losers
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 10:30:14 AM »

Obama got DESTROYED in that thing.Pence DESTROYED him,Ryan DESTROYED him.Obama rambled on and on and on and said nothing and lied ,as he always does.Thats why they keep showing clips of it on FOX because Obama SUCKS!!!!

By the way,still waiting for 240.Today Obama told democrats to stop watching MSNBC and NBC immeadiately cut away from the event.Think 240 will comment?I doubt it,if it isnt about Palin or FOX you dont hear much from him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 10:32:27 AM »
Look, Obama is a good debater because he knows how to spin, divert, and lie. 

The reality is that Obama did inherit a mess.  However, his budget is completely irresponsible and reckless at best and he is lying again about the issue.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 10:34:19 AM »
Obama got DESTROYED in that thing.Pence DESTROYED him,Ryan DESTROYED him.Obama rambled on and on and on and said nothing and lied ,as he always does.Thats why they keep showing clips of it on FOX because Obama SUCKS!!!!

By the way,still waiting for 240.Today Obama told democrats to stop watching MSNBC and NBC immeadiately cut away from the event.Think 240 will comment?I doubt it,if it isnt about Palin or FOX you dont hear much from him.

Billy what planet are you on? Cause it ain't this one.
Abandon every hope...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 10:40:17 AM »
Doesn't Obama have the power to veto. Why is he blaming others for his inability to live up to his promise of no earmarks.

Only a fool thinks that Obama looked good answering those questions.

Also, how was he ambushed? He was invited to the retreat.

I can't find this exchange between Ryan and Obama, but Ryan once again had to correct the messiah. The man baBbles and to the simple minded he sounds like he know what he is talking about, but most of the time he is just slinging crap.

Here he is getting all confused about Ryan's plan: (Transcript from the retreat)

THE PRESIDENT: Now, Paul's approach -- and I want to be careful not simplifying this, because I know you've got a lot of detail in your plan -- but if I understand it correctly, would say we're going to provide vouchers of some sort for current Medicare recipients at the current level --

CONGRESSMAN RYAN: No.[B/]

THE PRESIDENT: No?

CONGRESSMAN RYAN: People 55 and above --

THE PRESIDENT: Fifty-five and -- well, no, I understand. I mean, there's a grandfathering in, but just for future beneficiaries, right? That's why I said I didn't want to -- I want to make sure that I'm not being unfair to your proposal, but I just want to point out that I've read it. And the basic idea would be that at some point we hold Medicare cost per recipient constant as a way of making sure that that doesn't go way out of whack, and I'm sure there are some details that --

CONGRESSMAN RYAN: We drew it as a blend of inflation and health inflation, the point of our plan is -- because Medicare, as you know, is a $38 trillion unfunded liability -- it has to be reform for younger generations because it won't exist because it's going bankrupt. And the premise of our idea is, look, why not give people the same kind of health care plan we here have in Congress? That's the kind of reform we're proposing for Medicare. (Applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: No, I understand. Right, right. Well, look, as I said before, this is an entirely legitimate proposal....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 11:19:21 AM »
Thats called getting DESTROYED!!!!!!