Author Topic: How Much Did Palin Spend Buying Her Own Books?  (Read 2477 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How Much Did Palin Spend Buying Her Own Books?
« on: February 03, 2010, 02:22:09 PM »

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: How Much Did Palin Spend Buying Her Own Books?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »

;D

A tinge of jealousy at her success blackass? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 02:30:28 PM »
I posted this yesterday in a thread.  I believe is was around 63-64,000
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 02:31:37 PM »
I posted this yesterday in a thread.  I believe is was around 63-64,000

And she is giving those away to those who donated to her campaign a gift.  Whats wrong with that?  She made millions off the book, you think a few g's makes a difference to her now?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 02:32:43 PM »
she used campaign funds to buy her own book and keep thousands of $ in royalties.

that's shady.  i think everyone can admit it.  maybe $12k in unethical money is okay with some, i dunno.  if Obama was using american contributions in this manner, I'd be bitching about that too.  So would you ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 02:34:23 PM »
"She made millions off the book, you think a few g's makes a difference to her now?"

Stealing is stealing.  She's a fvcking crook, just as Obama would be if he pulled some shady shit like this.

You can justify it because it's not a lot of $ to her.  But for the middle class american who donated $500 to her PAC because he believes she is going to do the right thing, it's fucced up.

I see you excuse certain behaviors when "it's only" $12 grand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
she used campaign funds to buy her own book and keep thousands of $ in royalties.

that's shady.  i think everyone can admit it.  maybe $12k in unethical money is okay with some, i dunno.  if Obama was using american contributions in this manner, I'd be bitching about that too.  So would you ;)

No you wouldnt 240 - because you didnt when it was already reported.   

You have a doublestandard. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 02:35:25 PM »
sorry didn't see it,

A tinge of jealousy at her success blackass?  not at all i,m glad she has suckers like yourself to support her and her husband 'dude'

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 02:36:58 PM »
And she is giving those away to those who donated to her campaign a gift.  Whats wrong with that?  She made millions off the book, you think a few g's makes a difference to her now?

The issue is she still receives royalties from this, so a 10% cut of that goes to her wallet.  It's like money laundering in a way.  Spending Sarah PAC funds, laundering it through her book and taking a cut of the 'clean' money at the end. 
Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 02:38:21 PM »
Well atleast she didnt take 6 million from stim bill to repay people who helped her in the campaign , hmmmm wonder who did though???  can you help me with that blacken ???  I just cant remember ?????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 02:39:18 PM »
The issue is she still receives royalties from this, so a 10% cut of that goes to her wallet.  It's like money laundering in a way.  Spending Sarah PAC funds, laundering it through her book and taking a cut of the 'clean' money at the end. 

Ha ha.  Yet Biden Pelosi, Hillary who all did the same thing are not theives? 

Remember the union buying all of pelosi's books? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 02:39:57 PM »
Hey, obama and hilary are CROOKS for that stim repayment.

And yes, palin is a CROOK for taking donor dollars to re-buy her own book and pocket the royalties.

Using Obama to defend Palin is weak.  They both showed shitty judgment for a dollar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
Hey, obama and hilary are CROOKS for that stim repayment.

And yes, palin is a CROOK for taking donor dollars to re-buy her own book and pocket the royalties.

Using Obama to defend Palin is weak.  They both showed shitty judgment for a dollar.

Yet you defend Obama daily by using a Bush comparison.  Incredible. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »
Is Hillary just as guilty?
________________________ ________________________ ___

Newsmax reported in early 2004 about Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party giving away copies of Living History to donors. There was no controversy raised by the media back then like they are trying to do with Palin:

The Democratic National Committee is "giving away" copies of Sen. Hillary Clinton's book "Living History" to any contributor who ponies up $29.95 per month till Election Day - a move that raises questions about whether the party has made bulk purchases of Clinton's book.

SNIP

"As a Member of Presidential Partners," DNC chief Terry McAuliffe promises in the Web site's message, "you will receive: A copy of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton’s book, Living History. The first 500 books will be personally signed by Senator Clinton!"

SNIP

The DNC's Hillary book offer coincides with the senator's own attempt to boost book sales through her political action committee, HILLPAC.

On HILLPAC's Web site, "FriendsofHillary.com," potential donors are offered "your own personalized copy of this historic book" in exchange for "making a contribution to Friends of Hillary."

SNIP

HILLPAC says the senator does not collect royalties on any books sold through FriendsofHillary.

The media (ABC News, National Journal, Politics Daily, Seattle Post Intelligencer, NY Daily News, MSNBC, Media Bistro, and Salon) are going potty over Sarah Palin using her book as an incentive for donations to her PAC. A search of news sites shows that as of this writing none of the outlets attacking Palin are reporting she is only following in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 02:48:48 PM »
hilary = guilty scumbag.

palin = also a guilty scumbag.

very sad that you guys let your political blinders determine right or wrong.  "It's only $12,000".... gimme a break. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »
hilary = guilty scumbag.

palin = also a guilty scumbag.

very sad that you guys let your political blinders determine right or wrong.  "It's only $12,000".... gimme a break. 

240 - let me ask you something, if she wanted to give the book to the donors, how do you propose she would have paid for it? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »
240 - let me ask you something, if she wanted to give the book to the donors, how do you propose she would have paid for it? 

I propose she takes some of those "millions" that she made in royalties or FOX appearances, and paid for it with that. 

I don't propose she take $5 from joe Blow and buy the book for Joe Millionaire who sent her $2300 - then pocket the profits.

It's shady dude. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »

I propose she takes some of those "millions" that she made in royalties or FOX appearances, and paid for it with that. 

I don't propose she take $5 from joe Blow and buy the book for Joe Millionaire who sent her $2300 - then pocket the profits.

It's shady dude. 

240 - would rather kneepad Palin or kneepad Obama? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »
hey, i condemn anyone that steals.  you want to make sex jokes.  i guess we can leave it at that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 03:05:43 PM »
hey, i condemn anyone that steals.  you want to make sex jokes.  i guess we can leave it at that.

I dont see how she stole anything. 

The donations given were not tax deducticle to the contributor and the books were used to reward donors.  Would you have prefered she buy Dreams of My Fathers and send them that POS book?