Author Topic: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology  (Read 11206 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2010, 01:17:09 PM »
Care for a retraction Mal?
________________________ ________________________ ____________________

Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2010, 08:35:37 AM
Again: can you give me a specific example of something he has lied about or gotten factually wrong? 

If you cant, than perhaps you are the one with the closed mind, not those of us who dont buy into the MSNBC tripe about anyone they disagree with. 

a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

now that is some funny shit there...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »
Care for a retraction Mal?
________________________ ________________________ ____________________

Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2010, 08:35:37 AM
Again: can you give me a specific example of something he has lied about or gotten factually wrong? 

If you cant, than perhaps you are the one with the closed mind, not those of us who dont buy into the MSNBC tripe about anyone they disagree with. 

a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

Retract what?  He said Glenn Beck was disgusting.  How does that translate to Big_Mal being "outraged"?

Can you please clarify this?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2010, 02:13:09 PM »
Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”
Abandon every hope...

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2010, 02:13:17 PM »
I have never took a dime of govt money on any level. 

I detest the govt. and want nothing to do with it. 

So I guess you never served in the military or attended a state supported school. All that home schooling would explain a lot.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »
So I guess you never served in the military or attended a state supported school. All that home schooling would explain a lot.  ;D

Actually no.  Good question, although my parents paid a shit in property taxes and never had the benefit of it. 

Bro - if you want to go to blows on any topic on politics, history, economics, etc, let me know. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »
Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”

And let me add that Rush doesnt give a flying fuck what Palin says.He especially doesnt give a flying fuck what libs say.Step down?Yeah,the most listened to talk show in the country will be dictated to by second rate dummies.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2010, 02:28:05 PM »
And let me add that Rush doesnt give a flying fuck what Palin says.He especially doesnt give a flying fuck what libs say.Step down?Yeah,the most listened to talk show in the country will be dictated to by second rate dummies.

Your characterization of Palin as 2nd rate dummy is spot on.  ;D

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2010, 02:41:44 PM »
Actually no.  Good question, although my parents paid a shit in property taxes and never had the benefit of it. 

Bro - if you want to go to blows on any topic on politics, history, economics, etc, let me know. 

They benefited by virtue of a tax deduction on their income taxes if nothing else. So you detest the government. What do you have against the Supreme Court, or NASA, or the US Military, or your local police force? All governmental entities.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2010, 02:45:44 PM »
They benefited by virtue of a tax deduction on their income taxes if nothing else. So you detest the government. What do you have against the Supreme Court, or NASA, or the US Military, or your local police force? All governmental entities.

Hysterical.  Most agencies waste at least 50 - 75% of their budgets, are bloated, are costing the private economy jobs, wealth, etc, and are an overall drag on growth. 

The govt destroys wealth and only can function off of what is steals from the private sector. 

As for my local police force, they are overpaid, underworked, and bullys w badges.   

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2010, 02:57:43 PM »
Hysterical.  Most agencies waste at least 50 - 75% of their budgets, are bloated, are costing the private economy jobs, wealth, etc, and are an overall drag on growth. 

The govt destroys wealth and only can function off of what is steals from the private sector. 

As for my local police force, they are overpaid, underworked, and bullys w badges.   

Quite possibly the most uninformed ignorant statements I have seen on this board. In the immortal words of Rep. Barney Frank: "On What Planet Do You Spend Most Of Your Time On"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »
Quite possibly the most uninformed ignorant statements I have seen on this board. In the immortal words of Rep. Barney Frank: "On What Planet Do You Spend Most Of Your Time On"?

NYC.  Read an economics book and you will agree with me. 

Start with these and educate yourself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »
wow.... tonight we are hearding Beck using the phrase "retarded children" while laughing his ASS OFF... during his tv and radio show.

Palin isn't offended by him though ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »
Palin is spineless.  Imagine if Obama made a facebook posting for every negative thing a Republican has called him.

Palin wakes up everyday and by its end, has a meltdown in some way.  Republicans really are crybabies when it comes down to it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »
I'd like to see a Sean Connery/Clint Eastwood kind of repub ticket in 2012.  no more wussies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2010, 08:24:05 PM »
I'd like to see a Sean Connery/Clint Eastwood kind of repub ticket in 2012.  no more wussies.
Now that IS a winning ticket.  Connery and Eastwood rule!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2010, 05:42:37 AM »
Now that IS a winning ticket.  Connery and Eastwood rule!

Yeah - vote for us - so Pelosi can be President in a year. 

No thanks.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2010, 06:32:31 AM »
Palin is spineless.  Imagine if Obama made a facebook posting for every negative thing a Republican has called him.

Palin wakes up everyday and by its end, has a meltdown in some way.  Republicans really are crybabies when it comes down to it.

Yes your right.Once again,thank God for libs who never ever get offended at things like what Rush says or Beck says.They just look at it as humor,not offended a sigle bit by it.If Olbermann and Maddoew didnt have things that offended them,their shows would last for 2 minutes.Their entire show is a bitch session on things Rush and FOX news says.Neither ever has one insight into anything.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2010, 06:58:09 AM »
Yes your right.Once again,thank God for libs who never ever get offended at things like what Rush says or Beck says.They just look at it as humor,not offended a sigle bit by it.If Olbermann and Maddoew didnt have things that offended them,their shows would last for 2 minutes.Their entire show is a bitch session on things Rush and FOX news says.Neither ever has one insight into anything.
lol

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2010, 07:40:40 AM »

Charles Bronson/Clint Eastwood is more like it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2010, 07:50:19 AM »
The vice-president should personally bitch slap everyone who 'whines', from any media outlet.

then the prez will pardon him of course.  It's cool like that under Bronson/Eastwood.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2010, 08:35:21 AM »

well the show might be like 15 min...
I feel like there are many good points that the lib/dems propose, but they come off as whiny bitches and lack the confidence to push it through.

Conversly, i think Cons/Repubs do horrible shit...(WMDS etc) but because they are so agressive and confident, they make their shit happen. They fucked up at every turn for 8 years, but were so Gangsta about it, they still got shit done. If they had the numbers the dems had in the house and senate right now, whatever the fuck they wanted to happen would with no question

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2010, 08:38:45 AM »
The vice-president should personally bitch slap everyone who 'whines', from any media outlet.

then the prez will pardon him of course.  It's cool like that under Bronson/Eastwood.

Joe Biden doesnt have the balls to slap anyone.That little  dude Rachel Maddow could kick his ass.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »
Check this out 240 etc

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#35248423

Palin is campaigning for a guy in Texas whose campaign chief David Carney uses the word retard to reporters etc all the time. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2010, 09:17:31 AM »
333 what say you to that?  Your favorite candidate has sold her child down the road in the name of appeasing the right. 
Abandon every hope...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »
Check this out 240 etc

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#35248423

Palin is campaigning for a guy in Texas whose campaign chief David Carney uses the word retard to reporters etc all the time. 

She'd probably not have one herself if smart enough to stop having kids past a certain age.