Author Topic: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology  (Read 11158 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2010, 12:00:25 PM »
Both sides are equally annoying. I much prefer people who are liberal/conservative based on the issue being discussed, not because of some party ties.

Thats fine BF - but what is the choice here?  Some have their kids knowing they have the disease, only to be made fun of by equally deformed people like TA.

WTF is that?  

TA is a fool for the shit he says.  The idiot has never held a real job, never had responsibilities, never held a mortgage, never met a payroll, net had to make a school loan payment, never had to generate his own income, never created a job, never ran a business, never a was responsible for results, and he is going to make fun of people who were born with issues?

GMAFB.    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2010, 12:04:03 PM »
I actually agree with that.I mock EVERYONE,the problem today is,if your a protected group[protected by libs]then your not allowed to be made fun of.You cant say "fags,spook,spick,gook,dyke"etc.This isnt republicans doing,its far left loony polically correct jerkoffs.

By the way,having kids and watching RETARDS play sports is BY MILES the best thing on this planet.
Exactly.  I make fun of Blacks, Whites, Honkeys, N I G G E R S, Wiggers, Chinks, Spicks, Indians, Lez`s, guys, Gays, whatever.  We should be able to laugh at our own pitiful society and our fellow humans and that includes retards as well.

Oh and,

FIXED.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2010, 12:05:38 PM »
Exactly.  I make fun of Blacks, Whites, Honkeys, N I G G E R S, Wiggers, Chinks, Spicks, Indians, Lez`s, ####, Gays, whatever.  We should be able to laugh at our own pitiful society and our fellow humans and that includes retards as well.

Oh and,

FIXED.

And trust me Bro, most of us laugh at your ass as well. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2010, 12:06:19 PM »
Thats fine BF - but what is the choice here?  Some have their kids knowing they have the disease, only to be made fun of by equally deformed people like TA.

WTF is that?  

TA is a fool for the shit he says.  The idiot has never held a real job, never had responsibilities, never held a mortgage, never met a payroll, net had to make a school loan payment, never had to generate his own income, never created a job, never ran a business, never a was responsible for results, and he is going to make fun of people who were born with issues?

GMAFB.    
If I am equally deformed as you claim, how in good conscience can you continue to make fun of me...MY feelings are hurt at your hypocrisy.

By the way your whole assessment on my existence in society is way off and I do make more money than you do.  True story.  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
If I am equally deformed as you claim, how in good conscience can you continue to make fun of me...MY feelings are hurt at your hypocrisy.

By the way your whole assessment on my existence in society is way off and I do make more money than you do.  True story.  8)

A trust fund your grandfather left doesnt count Chief.  . 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2010, 12:07:53 PM »

WTF is that?  

GMAFB.    
Why did you take Government money for School?    Couldn`t do it without a handout you welfare queen!

HAHAHAHA

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2010, 12:09:05 PM »
I kid the 333366, I kid.

I`m just having fun today.  I am all hopped up on Vonnegut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »
Why did you take Government money for School?    Couldn`t do it without a handout you welfare queen!

HAHAHAHA

I have never took a dime of govt money on any level. 

I detest the govt. and want nothing to do with it. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2010, 12:15:17 PM »
I have never took a dime of govt money on any level. 

I detest the govt. and want nothing to do with it. 
You should stop paying auto insurance and car registration.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
You should stop paying auto insurance and car registration.

Yeah, and end up in the Tombs in Manhattan.  Great plan TA. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »
Yeah, and end up in the Tombs in Manhattan.  Great plan TA. 
Civil Disobedience works.  Thoreau told me so.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2010, 12:31:50 PM »
Civil Disobedience works.  Thoreau told me so.

Thoreau did not live in the Bronx or NYC. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
Thoreau did not live in the Bronx or NYC. 

For good reason.  He would most likely describe that entire area as a "Shithole".

I think you would like his essay Civil Disobedience. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2010, 12:37:54 PM »
For good reason.  He would most likely describe that entire area as a "Shithole".

I think you would like his essay Civil Disobedience. 

Yet you are the first one to want the govt to take over major aspects of our society.  Go figure. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2010, 12:39:24 PM »
Yet you are the first one to want the govt to take over major aspects of our society.  Go figure. 
No. I want the government to help. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2010, 12:41:47 PM »
Yet you are the first one to want the govt to take over major aspects of our society.  Go figure.  
Your education of the classics start today:

http://www.transcendentalists.com/civil_disobedience.htm

Civil Disobedience

On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

by Henry David Thoreau

[1849, original title: Resistance to Civil Government]

I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe--"That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which the will have. Government is at best but an expedient; but most governments are usually, and all governments are sometimes, inexpedient. The objections which have been brought against a standing army, and they are many and weighty, and deserve to prevail, may also at last be brought against a standing government. The standing army is only an arm of the standing government. The government itself, which is only the mode which the people have chosen to execute their will, is equally liable to be abused and perverted before the people can act through it. Witness the present Mexican war, the work of comparatively a few individuals using the standing government as their tool; for in the outset, the people would not have consented to this measure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2010, 12:42:56 PM »
No. I want the government to help. 

Hence the reason you are correctly labeled a typical brain-dead liberal naive fool. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2010, 12:46:41 PM »
Translation:  "Billy owned me, ate my fucking lunch, made me look like a fool, and I have nothing to say."

bitch ass..did you read...billy said sorry for mixing me up with someone else because his statement was wrong...so i told him its cool....dont ever type shit again..you=fucking retard..you have no idea what billy said in that did you..you just did it again, just wanted to say some shit that had nothing to do with nothing....fuckin moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2010, 12:48:56 PM »

bitch ass..did you read...billy said sorry for mixing me up with someone else because his statement was wrong...so i told him its cool....dont ever type shit again..you=fucking retard..you have no idea what billy said in that did you..you just did it again, just wanted to say some shit that had nothing to do with nothing....fuckin moron

Uggh - you did post that due about Beck.  Remember? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:47 PM »
Uggh - you did post that due about Beck.  Remember?  

Where did i post that i was outraged that he called obama racist...put that...please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2010, 01:01:18 PM »
Where did i post that i was outraged that he called obama racist...put that...please.

Bro - I like you and dont want to embarass you.  you know you did in the Becks' Finest 15 minutes thread. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2010, 01:10:37 PM »
Bro - I like you and dont want to embarass you.  you know you did in the Becks' Finest 15 minutes thread. 

Oh go ahead...i dont know why you wouldnt take the time to embarass me...you just posted some idiotic shit about billy owning me which had nothin to do with me and billys exchange and could be furthest from the truth..

and you and i know clear as day, you and i were posting and you asked me to post something he was inconsistant on..and i posted that...now if he said obama was a rasist..it would have been a non issue..but so show what puppet and whore he is, he made that statement and it was met with distain and he changed the statement in the same breath

exposed himself as a guy" with "a deep seated hatred for white people"
15 seconds later

Im not saying he dosent like white people

this guy is a racist...

James

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »

Here:

a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2010, 01:15:15 PM »
Care for a retraction Mal?
________________________ ________________________ ____________________

Quote from: 333386 on January 29, 2010, 08:35:37 AM
Again: can you give me a specific example of something he has lied about or gotten factually wrong? 

If you cant, than perhaps you are the one with the closed mind, not those of us who dont buy into the MSNBC tripe about anyone they disagree with. 

a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture," saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

and this is where you get your news...disgusting

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »
Here:

hahahaha all thats from the quotes of contradiction from glenn beck...i just watched the video...hahahahah fuckin hilarious...