Author Topic: 2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro - Johnnie Jackson trains  (Read 15870 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro - Johnnie Jackson trains
« on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:22 AM »
So we have Hide, Troy, Toney and Melvin gunning for the top 4 positions right now.  Can Johnnie Jackson surprise them, and get a coveted top three placing here?

Here is a video that Muscletech did as Johnnie Jackson trains...

http://www.muscletech.com/resources/videos/training/raw_15_johnnie_jackson_back.shtml

spinnis

Re: 2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro - Johnnie Jackson trains
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:54:02 AM »
Johnnie has nailed it what? Once in his lifetime? doubt he will not.

would JUMP UP in placings if he FINALLY did, but he wont, and melvin wont, and troy wont

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
Johnnie has nailed it what? Once in his lifetime? doubt he will not.

would JUMP UP in placings if he FINALLY did, but he wont, and melvin wont, and troy wont

very true, he has plenty of muscle just come in CONDITIONED please!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 11:17:09 AM »
johnnie needs to stop this strongest bb of the world bullshit, he s starting to believe his own lies. im a natural and i use the same poundages like he in that back training video, only difference is i dont scream like a little girl. that looks like warm up weight for ronnie. someone should stomp that dude for his bullshit. yes somebody out to give it to him

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »
johnnie needs to stop this strongest bb of the world bullshit, he s starting to believe his own lies. im a natural and i use the same poundages like he in that back training video, only difference is i dont scream like a little girl. that looks like warm up weight for ronnie. someone should stomp that dude for his bullshit. yes somebody out to give it to him

::)

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 04:12:33 PM »
I know he's carb depleted, but he looks smaller than he should be in that video.  Also, whats with the barbell rows right after he does a one arm row?  why exhaust one lat right before doing an excercise that requires both?  Doesn't make sense.

Doesn't matter how you train I guess....the juice will do the work.  ;D

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
I know he's carb depleted, but he looks smaller than he should be in that video.  Also, whats with the barbell rows right after he does a one arm row?  why exhaust one lat right before doing an excercise that requires both?  Doesn't make sense.

Doesn't matter how you train I guess....the juice will do the work.  ;D

I imagine they only shot one of the two arms. I'm certain he wasn't pre-exhausting one lat. lol...
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

The problem with that title is with the term "bodybuilder". If a world-class powerlifter or a guy like Mariusz Pudzanowski diets down for a local shows and places, say, 5th in his class, does that make him the "World's Strongest Bodybuilder"?

That's why the Olympia created this contest last year. Unfortuately, every blocky ex-powerlifter-turned-IFBB pro bodybuilder will be coming after Jackson. So, he won't have that shiny belt much longer.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 05:55:35 PM »
Muscletech my ass!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
He trains back with a rounded back.  I thought that was bad.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »
Wow...everything except the low rows were absolute shit-ass in form.  Remember boys and girls....form means shit when you pump as much shit into you as this guy does.   ::)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »
Wow...everything except the low rows were absolute shit-ass in form.  Remember boys and girls....form means shit when you pump as much shit into you as this guy does.   ::)

His form is fine. he knows his body and what angles and positions work for him. Pro bodybuilders aren't your local health spa personal trainers who weigh a whopping 150 lbs soaking wet

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 05:18:02 AM »
His form is fine. he knows his body and what angles and positions work for him. Pro bodybuilders aren't your local health spa personal trainers who weigh a whopping 150 lbs soaking wet

I love that shit "xx pro BBer knows what angles work and positions work best"....bla bla bla.  What would his weight be if he wasnt a walking pharmacy?  160?  170?  Funny, I bet if we found a videos of someone curling 185 with shit form, wasnt a pro bodybuilder, and has been training 10 - 15years you would be all over the guys ass for not lifting right.

No, most ARE "trainers", but more like the ones highlighted in the "Day in the life" courtesy of Blockhead.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 05:23:17 AM »

What are you talking about? His form looks about the same as just about everyone else I've seen do that exercise.

When are certain people going to quit making steroids the excuse for everything under the sun?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 05:29:24 AM »
What are you talking about? His form looks about the same as just about everyone else I've seen do that exercise.

When are certain people going to quit making steroids the excuse for everything under the sun?

Wheres the excuse for anything?  I am saying he uses shitty ass form on most of the crap in that video....oh weight, let me correct myself....hang on....

Remember boys and girls....form means shit when you pump as much shit take as much Cryotest and naNo Vapor into you as this guy does.

Go look at a video of Dorians, Ronnies, or Jays bent rows and tell me this douche's form is about the same.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 05:31:51 AM »
put these vids on youtube only retards!!!!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 05:39:41 AM »
I love that shit "xx pro BBer knows what angles work and positions work best"....bla bla bla.  What would his weight be if he wasnt a walking pharmacy?  160?  170?  Funny, I bet if we found a videos of someone curling 185 with shit form, wasnt a pro bodybuilder, and has been training 10 - 15years you would be all over the guys ass for not lifting right.

No, most ARE "trainers", but more like the ones highlighted in the "Day in the life" courtesy of Blockhead.

So why are others on the gear, probably like yourself, and weigh a buck fifty? According to you, the only reason a pro is a pro is because they do steroids. I'm wondering why everyone at the gym isn't a pro by your rationale. When you've been training as long as Johnnie, seriously training, you get a feel for what works the best. Explosive, short motions are key for power and muscle.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 05:43:37 AM »
Wheres the excuse for anything?  I am saying he uses shitty ass form on most of the crap in that video....oh weight, let me correct myself....hang on....

Remember boys and girls....form means shit when you pump as much shit take as much Cryotest and naNo Vapor into you as this guy does.

Go look at a video of Dorians, Ronnies, or Jays bent rows and tell me this douche's form is about the same.

I am pretty sure that if he used "perfect form" that his results wouldn't change given the amount of "supplements" that he takes.

for nattys the rules are completely different.
I

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 05:43:58 AM »
Wheres the excuse for anything?  I am saying he uses shitty ass form on most of the crap in that video....oh weight, let me correct myself....hang on....

I've seen Ronnie's video. He rows in VIRTUALLY THE SAME MANNER that Johnnie does.

Dorian's video put me to sleep, five minutes into it. So, I'm not sure about how he rows.

RAZA-BLADE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 05:56:51 AM »
I imagine they only shot one of the two arms. I'm certain he wasn't pre-exhausting one lat. lol...

Even if he did the other one first, going from a one arm excercise straight to a two arm makes no sense.  The one arm row he does right before the barbell rows will leave that lat more exhausted than the one he did first which had the time to recover.

Think about it.  Not rocket science.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 06:06:59 AM »
Even if he did the other one first, going from a one arm excercise straight to a two arm makes no sense.  The one arm row he does right before the barbell rows will leave that lat more exhausted than the one he did first which had the time to recover.

had the same feelings on that myself...  
that may not be his regular/real workout though, maybe just something for the ad, unless hes working on bringing a weak side up or something.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 06:14:15 AM »
all i see is another very short gay black man who would be 160 lbs at best without all the shit he injects daily.
Why wouldnt anyone watch any of these "training videos", they re all the same, some random short moron on tons of juice doing the same exercises as usual...woa, fascinating.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 06:24:51 AM »

That isn't such a big deal. I did something similar, when I was in high school. I used to superset flyes before bench presses, because I didn't have a lot of time to train.

Because there was no pec-deck on the big Universal gym thing, I used the cable row thing to do one-armed flyes for each peck, followed by the bench press.

The side you trained last the previous set you train first the next set. NO big deal.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 07:55:07 AM »
all i see is another very short gay black man who would be 160 lbs at best without all the shit he injects daily.
Why wouldnt anyone watch any of these "training videos", they re all the same, some random short moron on tons of juice doing the same exercises as usual...woa, fascinating.

The man has a wife and child so why you're calling him gay makes no sense to me. And how would you know how much he'd weigh without juice? I think you morons forget to realize these guys train hard and eat well and do so on a consistent basis. Jealous much?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 07:58:08 AM »
So why are others on the gear, probably like yourself, and weigh a buck fifty? According to you, the only reason a pro is a pro is because they do steroids. I'm wondering why everyone at the gym isn't a pro by your rationale. When you've been training as long as Johnnie, seriously training, you get a feel for what works the best. Explosive, short motions are key for power and muscle.

buck fifty?  Nope...I compete at 190....thanks anyway.  Why isnt everyone a pro?  I love that shit.  Only reason a pro is a pro ISNT due to steroids?  Umm..show me ONE...JUST ONE IFBB pro who ISNT on shit.  You cant.  Drugs are to the IFBB as calling people out is to GetBig.  So, explosive short movements are key....hmmm....so thats why people were bashing the one guy in a re-surfaced thread that did 315 for 14 reps...but used a short range?  Shouldnt they shut up and realize he knows what works for him?  ::)

Train hard?  Eat well?  These fuckers are spewing al lthis bullshit in Flex and MD about how they eat clean 24/7....stay only 10-12lb off contest weight...surrrrrre.