Author Topic: What Percentage of IFBB Pros Use Steroids?  (Read 16241 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: What Percentage of IFBB Pros Use Steroids?
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »

holy shit, what Happened?......he must have gave up on bodybuilding entirely...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2010, 09:00:34 AM »

holy shit, what Happened?......he must have gave up on bodybuilding entirely...

"Only" the drugs.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2010, 09:20:34 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how many people supposedly think bodybuilding is gay.  Full of drug addicted losers, etc yet they spend TREMENDOUS amounts of time on this board.  that's because they're really schmoes, the best part is they think no one realises, or if they bash enough they can hide, jealous, or they're angry at themselves for being schmoes.   Be like me saying, god ice skating is only to cheer for men in tights skating around.  It's so gay and a bunch of losers, but yet spend all my free time posting on an ice skating board.  qft
I'm also surprised Bob still sticks around.  If I were him I would have left a long time ago and never returned.  There was a time when several pro's would post on here but left because of all the stupidity. exactly,,, who cares what his political, religous, sexual views are, really, anyone that does care is sad,,, unless it has to do with bb'n, i could care less than less...  and for those stupid prods about athletes rep stuff,,, he's diplomatic because it's his job,,, it's how he makes money,,, there are so many people that bow down at their respective jobs, yet they don't get mocked but because bob doesn't air ifbb dirty laundry or take sides against ifbb, he's knocked for it,,, it's ridiculous. really sad.  controversy and opinions are great,,, it'd be better if more pros were added to the conversation but it's mostly futile for them to post here, again, sad.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2010, 09:25:32 AM »
"Only" the drugs.

some guys only train when they're "on" and won't bother lifting unless they use... i don't understand it,,, don't agree with it,,, thats why i think the pros of yesteryear had love for the training and the drugs came 2nd,,, some people though don't...

that's why cream rises to the top,,, and that guy mustafa, never was mr.o, no matter how close he came.  now i dont know his story, maybe he got sick, couldn't train, what ev... or maybe he was just one of those guys that won't lift unless he was "on"...
anyone know what the deal is with him...?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2010, 09:27:58 AM »
some guys only train when they're "on" and won't bother lifting unless they use... i don't understand it,,, don't agree with it,,, thats why i think the pros of yesteryear had love for the training and the drugs came 2nd,,, some people though don't...

that's why cream rises to the top,,, and that guy mustafa, never was mr.o, no matter how close he came.  now i dont know his story, maybe he got sick, couldn't train, what ev... or maybe he was just one of those guys that won't lift unless he was "on"...
anyone know what the deal is with him...?

I agree with this. I guess a guy like Dorian was training (and still trains) like an animal even without drugs or with much less than what he used to do. It actually did show even when compared to other Bbers who used as much as he did but did not have the same work ethic. A lot of Bbers just rely on their stack and that's it.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2010, 09:41:49 AM »
I agree with this. I guess a guy like Dorian was training (and still trains) like an animal even without drugs or with much less than what he used to do. It actually did show even when compared to other Bbers who used as much as he did but did not have the same work ethic. A lot of Bbers just rely on their stack and that's it.

Yeah, that's why some people who really love the sport and have good work ethics (like Dorian) are much more respected then those who don't.

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2010, 12:15:35 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me how many people supposedly think bodybuilding is gay.  Full of drug addicted losers, etc yet they spend TREMENDOUS amounts of time on this board.  Be like me saying, god ice skating is only to cheer for men in tights skating around.  It's so gay and a bunch of losers, but yet spend all my free time posting on an ice skating board. 

I'm also surprised Bob still sticks around.  If I were him I would have left a long time ago and never returned.  There was a time when several pro's would post on here but left because of all the stupidity. 

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »
Yeah, even though I don't always agree with Chic I have to give him props for sticking around and being available to the fans.  Also it is clear that this thread was started with the intent of someone being an ass, it is obvious that 100 percent of pros use drugs so why even bring it up unless you are trying to start shit, 

Also if you come to this board just to knock BB then the question should be asked why do you waste time bashing something that is a fringe sport, is your life that empty?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »
natural

not natural

its only 5 percent of the drugs

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2010, 02:48:45 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is 100% natural and has never resorted to steroids ;)

you don't need steroids just use a bunch of synthol, no one will notice