Author Topic: MELTDOWN!!! Man threatens clerk; drives SUV through stores front door!  (Read 5932 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
PINSON, AL -- An Alabama man was charged with attempted murder after police say he drove his truck through a service station's window.

Police say 49-year-old Roger Mayes pulled into a Pinson gas station on Sunday and told the clerk she was going to die.

Investigators say the men went into the store arguing that he couldn't get the gasoline. The clerk said the store had a pay first policy.

Mayes then left the store and came back momentarily as he drove through the front window and into the counter. The entire crash was caught on tape.

Police eventually subdued him with a stun gun.

He was treated by paramedics and later jailed on attempted murder and resisting arrest charges.

Mayes' bond was set at $63,000

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: MELTDOWN!!! Man threatens clerk; drives SUV through stores front door!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »
PINSON, AL -- An Alabama man was charged with attempted murder after police say he drove his truck through a service station's window.

Police say 49-year-old Roger Mayes pulled into a Pinson gas station on Sunday and told the clerk she was going to die.

Investigators say the men went into the store arguing that he couldn't get the gasoline. The clerk said the store had a pay first policy.

Mayes then left the store and came back momentarily as he drove through the front window and into the counter. The entire crash was caught on tape.

Police eventually subdued him with a stun gun.

He was treated by paramedics and later jailed on attempted murder and resisting arrest charges.

Mayes' bond was set at $63,000

Mofo needs a card so he doesnt have to resort to these tatics, its all about no credit ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 05:50:36 PM »
was that roid rage or road rage?
A

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »
Wow what a dip shit.  I tell you what if I was that clerk and I survived that I would have pulled the guy out of the car and killed him.  Without a doubt.  Or atleast I would have maimed the fucker for life.  It's shit like that which scares me into questioning what I'm capable of doing to another human being to protect my life or those of my loved ones. 

Like that mental case that slapped some woman's kid in Walmart a few months back?  Even if it wasn't my kid and I witnessed something like that.......the guy would have gone to the hospital with a broken neck and two broken knees unrecognizable by his family or friends. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:31 PM »
that was hilarious

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 06:01:48 PM »
I guess he won't won't be posting on Getbig for a while...
HAHA, RON.....

Skeeter

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 04:02:09 AM »
I get mad when I have to pre-pay for gas too.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 04:15:30 AM »
It's shit like that which scares me into questioning what I'm capable of doing to another human being to protect my life or those of my loved ones. 

hahaha, Oh brother!!

no you wouldn't, you would be in shock in probably crying wishing your fingers was saftly places inside a old mans bum hahaha.

In all seriouness though, I would have tried to best to kill him also, too bad the clerk was a little lady

RC

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 05:54:23 AM »
the human race is endlessly fascinating.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 06:09:07 AM »
i guess this guy didnt have sex since a very long time.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 06:14:26 AM »
Wow what a dip shit.  I tell you what if I was that clerk and I survived that I would have pulled the guy out of the car and killed him.  Without a doubt.  Or atleast I would have maimed the fucker for life.  It's shit like that which scares me into questioning what I'm capable of doing to another human being to protect my life or those of my loved ones.  

Like that mental case that slapped some woman's kid in Walmart a few months back?  Even if it wasn't my kid and I witnessed something like that.......the #### would have gone to the hospital with a broken neck and two broken knees unrecognizable by his family or friends.  

You wouldn't do any of these things. You would become scared and try to calm the alpha male down by dropping your skirt, opening your butt cheeks and showing him your asshole like apes do in the woods.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
This is why we need to throw Obama out of the WHITE house and spend more money on securing our borders from terrorists.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 05:05:09 PM »
justice
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 09:09:43 PM »
This is why we need to throw Obama out of the WHITE house and spend more money on securing our borders from terrorists.
I think I just read this week on CNN that border patrols are being relaxed a bit...WTF?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »
I think I just read this week on CNN that border patrols are being relaxed a bit...WTF?
They were pulling them from the Mexican border and putting more on the Canadian. I don't know why, especially since a agent and a border officer was killed already.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 09:33:29 PM »
They were pulling them from the Mexican border and putting more on the Canadian. I don't know why, especially since a agent and a border officer was killed already.
Oh I see they are scared of the Mexicans now many heads are lying by the road in Mexico.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 09:41:02 PM »
Damn luck she was not standing there still.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »
About time someone took a stand.