Author Topic: HOW LONG IS TOO LONG  (Read 5167 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
HOW LONG IS TOO LONG
« on: February 05, 2010, 12:50:02 AM »
ive been on and off for over a solid year but the off period has only added up to 4 months,,....... i dont take oral roids and i stopped takeing AI's unless my nips start to hurt and i will blast them with some letro................... . so heres the the deal for the last 3 months i have been takeing 100mg tren-A with 250 mg test-E EOD and i have gained what i have lost when i was in mexico which is 30 lbs but iam leaner but with only the side effect of pimples on shoulder and sleep problems........ i am not to the size i wish to to be and i need to either order more tren and test or come off what do yall think

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
Re: HOW LONG IS TOO LONG
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »
What up, Shrek - I respect you a lot as a poster because you have been on the board for awhile and write good info, however, I feel like you could have found out this answer yourself by reading some books and reading how long cycles should be run for, and what the proper off time should be. 

Although, I personally like to see people give out their own personal experience on certain topics, even if the answer could be found reading a book. Anecdotal information, although not scientific facts, still serve a good purpose.

I look forward to reading anyone(s) comments. Much love, though.  :)
Do Work.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 10:36:37 AM »
To get bigger you have to take more gear and eat more food. Time off is a personal thing and have to relate it to your goals and if you have any issues with blood work or sides. If no issues and want to get bigger than its an easy choice. If theres some issue, then have to put it in priority.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
What up, Shrek - I respect you a lot as a poster because you have been on the board for awhile and write good info, however, I feel like you could have found out this answer yourself by reading some books and reading how long cycles should be run for, and what the proper off time should be. 

Although, I personally like to see people give out their own personal experience on certain topics, even if the answer could be found reading a book. Anecdotal information, although not scientific facts, still serve a good purpose.

I look forward to reading anyone(s) comments. Much love, though.  :)
true but i havent really done a so called cycle i just take it then try something else and stop when i feel like it and go back on when i feel like it the books give you safe bet cycle and doses

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »
Shrek do you run hcg throughout the cycle?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 11:06:41 AM »
haven't come off in years, your choice, if you want to get big you stay on all the time.
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 02:21:05 PM »
Shrek do you run hcg throughout the cycle?
yeah

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 06:52:55 PM »
dont come off for more than 2 weeks, cause then you'll be goin backwards. Or dont come off at all. Use higher doses of inject. add slin and gh

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »
dont come off for more than 2 weeks, cause then you'll be goin backwards. Or dont come off at all. Use higher doses of inject. add slin and gh

agreed, if you can afford the gh, i wouldn't do the slin though tbo
TEAM Nasser

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 08:39:12 PM »
agreed, if you can afford the gh, i wouldn't do the slin though tbo
i cant really afford quality GH and iam not ready for slin yet because from my last blood work my TRI's are twice what they should be at 27................ i can afford all the sust , test, tren and T3......... not interested in winny it is way too pricey for a solid amount MG per week

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 06:18:32 AM »
Shit I had good results with 50mgs eod with winny...I'm currently using alpha pharm winny nd I love it

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 02:27:02 PM »
i cant really afford quality GH and iam not ready for slin yet because from my last blood work my TRI's are twice what they should be at 27................ i can afford all the sust , test, tren and T3......... not interested in winny it is way too pricey for a solid amount MG per week

just stay with test base or in your case sust base with some other's mixed in and stay on sounds like what you are thinking of.

TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 10:36:20 AM »
I'm thinking of staying on for a long time myself...I just want to be able to have kids in the future

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 11:19:04 AM »
i realy think your weak link is food, in all honesty i think the majority of people i talk to just dont eat enough, and thats lots of good stuff and not just shite... fuck insulin, just eat lots of good cals, plenty carbs etc etc

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »
haven't come off in years, your choice, if you want to get big you stay on all the time.

you ever worry about frying your receptors?  or do you think that's a myth?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 08:02:17 AM »
biggest myth in bodybuilding.... no such thing as receptor downgading

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 08:23:53 PM »
you ever worry about frying your receptors?  or do you think that's a myth?

don't really think too much about it
TEAM Nasser

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 12:45:53 PM »
Just remember you have to pay the piper one day, be careful with your health. As long as you are getting blood work done on a regular basis you should be ok, but there are no absolutes in this game.

8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Just remember you have to pay the piper one day, be careful with your health. As long as you are getting blood work done on a regular basis you should be ok, but there are no absolutes in this game.

8)

we all die, just depends on genetics really how well your body will age, some smokers live forever and some people who choose healthy living are six feet under 20 years earlier who the fuck knows.
TEAM Nasser

SacGymRat

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 11:02:44 PM »

This has been an interesting post.  I have always used PCT but am now thinking that may not be as necessary in my case.  I'm in my 50's, have grown kids and live alone.  Now concentrating on bodybuilding and don't really give a shit about anything else other than looking like Markus Ruhl. 

Comments?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 10:41:12 AM »
This has been an interesting post.  I have always used PCT but am now thinking that may not be as necessary in my case.  I'm in my 50's, have grown kids and live alone.  Now concentrating on bodybuilding and don't really give a shit about anything else other than looking like Markus Ruhl. 

Comments?

personally I would say go for it.  Or at very least get on HRT.  Just realize, after a few years, pining yourself 3 times a week if you going to do some what of a medium range dose does get a little tiring.

TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 07:32:29 PM »
I agree with JT, instead of PCT just go on TRT in between cycles.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 12:43:11 AM »
on all year with inj away from orals...no problem at all..