Author Topic: Tim Tebow Super Bowl response ad  (Read 2390 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Tim Tebow Super Bowl response ad
« on: February 05, 2010, 02:56:56 PM »

:D :D :D :D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Tim Tebow Super Bowl response ad
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 03:53:18 PM »
hahahaha hilarious but hey let the guy say what he wants.  it's free speech and he's entitled to his opinion. 
Abandon every hope...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 07:32:47 PM »
Tim Tebow will make more money in the next 5 years than both of you together will make during the rest of your lifetimes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
Tim Tebow will make more money in the next 5 years than both of you together will make during the rest of your lifetimes.

Bill Gates makes more money than everyone on this entire site and the entire NFL and the Entire attendance of each NFL game combined.

How you like them apples?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 08:26:51 PM »
I don't get what the problem is.  I'm pro-choice and I could care less if he wanted to put out a pro-life ad.  So what.  He's entitled to his opinion.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 09:35:05 PM »
Its the political correctness bullshit of the liberals

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »
Its the political correctness bullshit of the liberals
Proof?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »
In the morning when you open your eyes just pay attention to all the cry baby law suits going on and all the demanding of apologies from one group to another and politician to another, Its all political correct babies, sue happy babies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
I don't get what the problem is.  I'm pro-choice and I could care less if he wanted to put out a pro-life ad.  So what.  He's entitled to his opinion.
liberals are only tolerant of ppl when they share the same views  ;)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »
just like the cry babies at planned parent hood crying over the life story of tim and the CHOICE his mother made, they cry, instead of changing the channel they cry, I dont demand action from t.v. channels everytime i see a planned parent hood commercial on t.v. I just dont pay it any attention

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 10:17:42 PM »
Bill Gates makes more money than everyone on this entire site and the entire NFL and the Entire attendance of each NFL game combined.

How you like them apples?

oooooh snap!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »
liberals are only tolerant of ppl when they share the same views  ;)
I don`t tolerate the unintelligent, ANYTHING faith-based,  irrationality, Ignorance after someone is shown the facts, Any religious Dogma or morons like Palin or crybabies who want to limit personal freedoms such as Drug Usage, Prostitution, Sex, Gay Sex, what you do with your own body, Free Speech, etc...

Being a liberal means you dislike a lot of things, mainly "teh stupid".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:35 PM »

oooooh snap!
Bill Gates is worth more money than the entire Republican Party membership combined!  ROFLMAO.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 10:42:17 PM »
I don`t tolerate the unintelligent, ANYTHING faith-based,  irrationality, Ignorance after someone is shown the facts, Any religious Dogma or morons like Palin or crybabies who want to limit personal freedoms such as Drug Usage, Prostitution, Sex, Gay Sex, what you do with your own body, Free Speech, etc...

Being a liberal means you dislike a lot of things, mainly "teh stupid".
LOL more pseudo intellectual superiority from you  ::)

there are plenty of logical reasons to be pro life brain child that have nothing to do with religion...do you at least agree that there is inequalities in the parental rights of mothers and fathers?

go respond to the other thread and tell me how homosexuality is beneficial to survival...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 11:25:40 PM »
LOL more psuedo intellictual superiority from you  ::)

there are plenty of logical reasons to be pro life brain child that have nothing to do with religion...do you at least agree that there is inequalities in the parental rights of mothers and fathers?

go respond to the other thread and tell me how homosexuality is beneficial to survival...
(I already responded in that thread by the way regarding homosexuality being beneficial)

Second, what rights are different between male and female that the government grants based on sex?

Third, Earth does not need more babies.  We have enough.  Overpopulation is going to be the end of humanity in the long run as the strain on available resources will be entirely too much.  Incentives for NOT having children should be available.

Think how low your taxes would be if every welfare baby were aborted.  Think about that one. haha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »
Furthermore what good is an unplanned pregnancy for anyone, especially if no one wanted the kid in the first place?
There are more than enough children that need adoption as it is, we don`t need to widen the pool.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 11:37:12 PM »
how about the ability for women to walk away from a pregnancy and requiring men to be on the hook for 18 years?

Ill agree that overpopulation is a problem but that has much much more to do with 3rd world countries as opposed to the US as we are as a nation right around replacment in terms of births.

and please without cutting and pasting there hoss  ;) I assume youre smart enough to put it in your own words...

unplanned pregnancy? LOL I dont know if youre aware but they know what causes pregnancies these days and guess what its preventable...

Im for ppl taking responsibility for their actions as in if you have sex without protection you take care of the kid that results from it... ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 11:39:23 PM »
how about the ability for women to walk away from a pregnancy and requiring men to be on the hook for 18 years?

Ill agree that overpopulation is a problem but that has much much more to do with 3rd world countries as opposed to the US as we are as a nation right around replacment in terms of births.

and please without cutting and pasting there hoss  ;) I assume youre smart enough to put it in your own words...

unplanned pregnancy? LOL I dont know if youre aware but they know what causes pregnancies these days and guess what its preventable...

Im for ppl taking responsibility for their actions as in if you have sex without protection you take care of the kid that results from it... ;)
I hate babies and I hate Children so you might want to argue with someone else on this point.  We need less of them, we have too many.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 11:44:31 PM »
I hate babies and I hate Children so you might want to argue with someone else on this point.  We need less of them, we have too many.
its simple logic bro

first off keeping the man on the hook for 18 years with absolutely no choice whatsoever is wrong. The women has the choice to walk way the man gets not such choice. I can see supporting the women during the pregnancy but in no way shape or form does 9 months gestation justify 18 years of child support.

Also if there was no way to prevent pregnancy I would say that abortion should be an option fact of the matter is there are a plethora of ways to prevent it and many are very cheap and at times free so the whole accidental pregnancy bs just doesnt fly. Now I will agree that overpopulation is a problem but if you start giving men the choice to walk away and take away the option for abortion I think women would take a lot more interest in preventing pregnancy than they do now...