Author Topic: Headin' To Nashville...yeee hawwww!!  (Read 595 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Headin' To Nashville...yeee hawwww!!
« on: February 05, 2010, 03:25:29 PM »
How many of getbig's regular numb nuts are heading out to the Tea Bagger convention?

We know 33334567 can't go, as he doesn't have a job. No doubt "BILLY MINIMUM" is gassing up the pickup to get there in time to see Palin collect her $100k check from the suckers her loyal followers. Anyone else?  ???
!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Headin' To Nashville...yeee hawwww!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 03:28:56 PM »
Well, speak of the devil...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »
Benny is taking his copy of sarah palins book to see if she will sign it for him

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 09:12:46 PM »
Benny is taking his copy of sarah palins book to see if she will sign it for him
Phat chance of that, homie. I'd only take that garbage if it was given to me for free. Then I would use it TO WIPE MY ASS after I take a dump.
If I can manage to borrow a few from the her devoted sycophants, I may be able to lob a few of the hardcover's over Sarah's securtity and nail her in the head.
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 11:53:45 PM »
Thats all he's got...the messiah has failed miserably...the left wing douchbag agenda has failed...and his hope and dreams of "change" has failed. Funny thats all benny has...to bang on Palin.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 06:13:16 AM »
Phat chance of that, homie. I'd only take that garbage if it was given to me for free. Then I would use it TO WIPE MY ASS after I take a dump.
If I can manage to borrow a few from the her devoted sycophants, I may be able to lob a few of the hardcover's over Sarah's securtity and nail her in the head.

Ha ha.  How is ole barry doing on his agenda Butthead?