Author Topic: Bodybuilders and Motorcycles  (Read 141839 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Bodybuilders and Motorcycles
« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2010, 07:06:15 PM »
I used to do that back in the day..even clipped a card to the backwheel so it made a cool sound
you can still do that!!!!

bench

newmom

« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2010, 07:06:21 PM »
I'll get on my bike and ride hard for like 3 or 4 hours, go for maybe 50 miles. I'm a real man baby  :-*

damn..

newmom

« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2010, 07:07:26 PM »
you can still do that!!!!

bench

yea true that I can do that to my mountain bike..maybe it will sound like a fatboy I was gonna get but just picked up the new car

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2010, 07:11:03 PM »
yea true that I can do that to my mountain bike..maybe it will sound like a fatboy I was gonna get but just picked up the new car
it wont....you will probably cry as you ride your baseball card equipt mountain bike, while thinking of the harley that "could have been"..

oh well....i just got done washing my bike down after a awesome ride to, and from work ;D

bench

newmom

« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »
it wont....you will probably cry as you ride your baseball card equipt mountain bike, while thinking of the harley that "could have been"..

oh well....i just got done washing my bike down after a awesome ride to, and from work ;D

bench

well I took my dad to dinner, he drove me to pick up my new car. He is still hoping the harley dealer will drop the price for the new street glide he wants. I said how much did they offer you for the fatboy he said Im not getting rid of the fat boy. I said oh so when you get the new one then I can use the fatboy he said as long as you have a motorcycle license

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2010, 07:16:46 PM »
well I took my dad to dinner, he drove me to pick up my new car. He is still hoping the harley dealer will drop the price for the new street glide he wants. I said how much did they offer you for the fatboy he said Im not getting rid of the fat boy. I said oh so when you get the new one then I can use the fatboy he said as long as you have a motorcycle license
i had to get my license renewed this week....and the bitch at the counter wasnt letting me renew my M status on my license,,,i had to talk to a supervisor and everything......

bench

newmom

« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »
why did'nt she not wanna renew it...whats it like in texas here renew M license every 3 years wtf

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2010, 07:28:16 PM »
why did'nt she not wanna renew it...whats it like in texas here renew M license every 3 years wtf
she was just being a bitch...she had to walk to another room to get a paper for me to sign and she didnt want to do it....

....i have no idea how when i am suppose to renew my licese.....girl called me at work today and told me to renew it....turns out she was right...maybe i should start opening my mail?

bench

newmom

« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2010, 07:31:12 PM »
she was just being a bitch...she had to walk to another room to get a paper for me to sign and she didnt want to do it....

....i have no idea how when i am suppose to renew my licese.....girl called me at work today and told me to renew it....turns out she was right...maybe i should start opening my mail?

bench

LMAO ya think

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2010, 07:37:06 PM »
LMAO ya think
i havent read my mail in almost two years.....i still have most of it sent to my parents house, and courtney usually go's through the rest....most of my mail is bullshit, so i decided to stop reading it...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »
....most of my mail is bullshit, so i decided to stop reading it...

bench
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2010, 08:20:30 PM »
i havent read my mail in almost two years.....i still have most of it sent to my parents house, and courtney usually go's through the rest....most of my mail is bullshit, so i decided to stop reading it...

bench
Nice job man mail sucks.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »
What kind of car?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2010, 08:29:58 PM »
bench
Does this ride have a elevator option or is it standard with the vehicle?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2010, 08:31:39 PM »
Does this ride have a elevator option or is it standard with the vehicle?
its a lot taller since then....so you can stand on a chair, or a cooler and jump for the door handle....once open you must have the ability to do pull ups to get in...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2010, 08:33:10 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2010, 08:35:14 PM »
Useless. :(
completely!!!...i have driven it 2-3 times in the last year time period.....today i was using it as a back stop for the Frisbee while playing with the dog...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »
completely!!!...i have driven it 2-3 times in the last year time period.....today i was using it as a back stop for the Frisbee while playing with the dog...

bench
Yeah you can only go so big before it just becomes a showpiece.

I tried to drive my old Toyota up the front end of a Honda in the parking lot of Del Taco at 3 in the morning one time in a drunken stupor, was funny when they little mexican owner came out screaming that he had called the cops. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »

I tried to drive my old Toyota up the front end of a Honda in the parking lot of Del Taco at 3 in the morning one time in a drunken stupor, was funny when they little mexican owner came out screaming that he had called the cops. ;D
Outed

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2010, 08:44:05 PM »

right now it has 30" of lift, and 52" tires.....and a 4'11" 100lbs female is using it as her daily driver.......i am going to try and give it to my sister fiance when they get married...

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2010, 08:46:13 PM »
right now it has 30" of lift, and 52" tires.....and a 4'11" 100lbs female is using it as her daily driver.......i am going to try and give it to my sister fiance when they get married...

bench
damn bench how is she getting into that ride?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2010, 08:50:12 PM »
damn bench how is she getting into that ride?
she stands on a step ladder at my house to open the door..once the door is open she does a pullup to get in.....when she leaves work she parks close to the curb and stands on a utility box of some sort and repeats the process.....i have no idea why she likes driving that peice of shit....she will be the only reason i cant give it to my sisters fiance...

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2010, 09:57:07 PM »
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2010, 02:41:00 AM »
she stands on a step ladder at my house to open the door..once the door is open she does a pullup to get in.....when she leaves work she parks close to the curb and stands on a utility box of some sort and repeats the process.....i have no idea why she likes driving that peice of shit....she will be the only reason i cant give it to my sisters fiance...

bench
I see now this is fitting into her workout routine. ;D