Author Topic: Bodybuilders and Motorcycles  (Read 141782 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Bodybuilders and Motorcycles
« Reply #500 on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:59 PM »

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #501 on: May 03, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #502 on: May 03, 2010, 03:46:25 PM »
I've been going to Daytona for the bike races for many, many years.... 

;D
You hit up the supercross race when you go? Motocross is the baddest sport on the planet. Oh yeah other than bb. ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: May 03, 2010, 03:50:19 PM »
 ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #504 on: May 03, 2010, 05:16:09 PM »
;)

I was Johnny O'mara's bodyguard once.  I recognize Ricky Carmichael's name.  And someone said Supercross was awesome.  It sure is.  I grew up with Mark Blackwell who is in the Hall of Fame.  His brother Greg was my best friend back when I was a little kid.  Motocross was very popular in our neighborhood.  We all had dirt bikes.  One guy rode factory for Bulltaco and another for Suzuki.  They were all my brothers age but had younger brothers my age.  We all loved it.  Amazing even 35+ years ago
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 03, 2010, 05:18:15 PM »
I was Johnny O'mara's bodyguard once.  I recognize Ricky Carmichael's name.  And someone said Supercross was awesome.  It sure is.  I grew up with Mark Blackwell who is in the Hall of Fame.  His brother Greg was my best friend back when I was a little kid.  Motocross was very popular in our neighborhood.  We all had dirt bikes.  One guy rode factory for Bulltaco and another for Suzuki.  They were all my brothers age but had younger brothers my age.  We all loved it.  Amazing even 35+ years ago
Keith keeps bringing the history, my dad had a Bultaco cool stuff man no matter what Goddrum says.

newmom

« Reply #506 on: May 03, 2010, 05:19:44 PM »
clearly im sad that I FINALLY have a motorcycle license and no fucking bike, but yea I have a new shiny car..UGH

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: May 03, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »
clearly im sad that I FINALLY have a motorcycle license and no fucking bike, but yea I have a new shiny car..UGH
Thats jacked can you rent or borrow one maybe or chaos can provide a ride?

newmom

« Reply #508 on: May 03, 2010, 05:24:16 PM »
Thats jacked can you rent or borrow one maybe or chaos can provide a ride?

a few of my boys have offered to let me borrow, but I wouldn't be able to deal with if I dropped or got an a accident with their bikes. Not sure about other states, but in CT, to rent you have to put a 2k deposit on a credit card plus the cost of renting. I dont mind the deposit at all, but the only thing that was available was a goldwing..FUCK THAT

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: May 03, 2010, 05:29:01 PM »
a few of my boys have offered to let me borrow, but I wouldn't be able to deal with if I dropped or got an a accident with their bikes. Not sure about other states, but in CT, to rent you have to put a 2k deposit on a credit card plus the cost of renting. I dont mind the deposit at all, but the only thing that was available was a goldwing..FUCK THAT
Go to a biker bar give them $100 to ride all you got to do.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2010, 07:06:31 AM »
 ;)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
Keith keeps bringing the history, my dad had a Bultaco cool stuff man no matter what Goddrum says.

Shit I forget we also had Mark Morrison who rode for Husqvarna factory. All these guys were my heroes.  We had an area about 4 miles from our house that was several hundred acres of dirt and hills in El Segundo, CA.  On weekends we would all ride our bikes there.  All MX bikes riding in the street.  It was loud sometimes.  Things I remember from back then were expansion chambers.  I think those were the fancy exhaust systems.  I had the pussy bike of them all a yamaha 250 mx.  I really liked the Honda Trials bike from back then though.  My bro had a Suzuki 400.  Man it was fun back then.  Remember the Honda 50.  I raced go karts when I was around 12 and the 1st prize was a Honda 50.  We raced through the streets of El Segundo.  They set it up like the do the Grand Prix nowadays but for carts that went 100+ mph.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2010, 10:22:00 AM »
Shit I forget we also had Mark Morrison who rode for Husqvarna factory. All these guys were my heroes.  We had an area about 4 miles from our house that was several hundred acres of dirt and hills in El Segundo, CA.  On weekends we would all ride our bikes there.  All MX bikes riding in the street.  It was loud sometimes.  Things I remember from back then were expansion chambers.  I think those were the fancy exhaust systems.  I had the pussy bike of them all a yamaha 250 mx.  I really liked the Honda Trials bike from back then though.  My bro had a Suzuki 400.  Man it was fun back then.  Remember the Honda 50.  I raced go karts when I was around 12 and the 1st prize was a Honda 50.  We raced through the streets of El Segundo.  They set it up like the do the Grand Prix nowadays but for carts that went 100+ mph.
Good story no doubt sounds as if you grew up on bikes as I did. I remember riding through the woods all day as a kid with nothing to worry about but getting home.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2010, 11:01:31 AM »
You hit up the supercross race when you go? Motocross is the baddest sport on the planet. Oh yeah other than bb. ;D ;D

Yep...I'm more partial to roadracing and flattrack, but MX is right up there.

Bodybuilding is not a "sport"...it is a deviant subculture fueled by narcissism and schmoe lust.

;D

newmom

« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2010, 11:37:27 AM »
Go to a biker bar give them $100 to ride all you got to do.

Usually thats all I go to, but I still aint gonna borrow someones bike, some have offered but Im afraid of dumping on and/or accident. I am covered under my insurance if i Drive or ride another persons vehicle but still. A friend of mine is leaving for mexico for 10 days in less than a week and he may keep his bike here in my garage, he says I can ride it..I dunno

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2010, 01:19:45 PM »
Usually thats all I go to, but I still aint gonna borrow someones bike, some have offered but Im afraid of dumping on and/or accident. I am covered under my insurance if i Drive or ride another persons vehicle but still. A friend of mine is leaving for mexico for 10 days in less than a week and he may keep his bike here in my garage, he says I can ride it..I dunno
Sounds like some kind of deal going down here, soon as you seem him leave ride for 10 days, make sure the gas level is the same when he returns he'll never know.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2010, 02:07:41 PM »

Yeah, it wasn't always all energy drink money and white sunglasses....

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »
Yeah, it wasn't always all energy drink money and white sunglasses....

;D
Hell yea AMA flat dirt tracks rule, I used to go to them in Daytona every year .

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #518 on: May 05, 2010, 04:56:35 PM »
Good story no doubt sounds as if you grew up on bikes as I did. I remember riding through the woods all day as a kid with nothing to worry about but getting home.

Well maybe not as much as you cause I was a city kid but we had a cabin in the mountains in So. Cal that we went to alot and riding the bikes on the back trails was something I really loved.  I loved just all of a sudden making a right turn and going off trail.  I love that kind of stuff.  There was a show growing up called Then Came Bronson about a guy who lived on his Harley and just traveled around the country.  I always wanted to do that.  I do plan on buying one of those $100,000+ 40'+ motor homes when I am around 58 or so and traveling with a Harley on the back.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: May 05, 2010, 05:03:32 PM »
Well maybe not as much as you cause I was a city kid but we had a cabin in the mountains in So. Cal that we went to alot and riding the bikes on the back trails was something I really loved.  I loved just all of a sudden making a right turn and going off trail.  I love that kind of stuff.  There was a show growing up called Then Came Bronson about a guy who lived on his Harley and just traveled around the country.  I always wanted to do that.  I do plan on buying one of those $100,000+ 40'+ motor homes when I am around 58 or so and traveling with a Harley on the back.
Sounds like a good plan, I lived in the country so could ride anytime as a kid. Was Bronson kinda based of the movie Easy Rider ? By the way a fucking classic biker movie.

newmom

« Reply #520 on: May 05, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »
Sounds like some kind of deal going down here, soon as you seem him leave ride for 10 days, make sure the gas level is the same when he returns he'll never know.

oh he will, we have alot of friends in common, so they will see me riding around for sure..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2010, 07:39:32 PM »
You lack confidence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #522 on: May 05, 2010, 07:40:37 PM »
You lack confidence.

well DUH of course. Im not a experienced rider

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #523 on: May 05, 2010, 07:43:22 PM »
well DUH of course. Im not a experienced rider
no...its cause your a girl....a dude would have already gotten his first speeding ticket!!!!

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #524 on: May 05, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »
no...its cause your a girl....a dude would have already gotten his first speeding ticket!!!!

bench
I've never gotten a speeding ticket........knock on wood.

I have an amazing sense of police presence.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!