Author Topic: slin question  (Read 2542 times)

staxripa

• Getbig II
slin question
« on: February 06, 2010, 09:00:35 PM »
does anyone know how much 1 iu of Humalog lowers your bloodsugar?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: slin question
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »
yeah 1iu would lower your blood sugar if you dont eat carbs, i dont say u ll necessarily go hypo , but it will lower it

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 07:14:42 PM »
G.... Did you even read the question?

And ya from a baseline 1iu could very well make you hypo, my baseline is around 80 frm what I can gather 1iu can lower your BG lvls as much as 30pts. Anyone that knows what the hell ther talking abouht feel free to chime In otherwise please keep your guesses to you self this shit dosent react well to mistakes.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
my guesses..okay, smart guy. You question is very unclear to start with ? If you take any carbs with 1 iu - your BG wil go up, not down, 2nd , if u dont take any carbs - everybody reacts deiferently - there s no formula how many points , plus the first time u use it - u can go hypo very fast, abut after 6 weeks of usage and eating the necesarry carbs , even 10- 14 iu's wont get you hypo....

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 07:33:46 PM »
your a freaking retard dude.

actually no  i take it back, if you know something then post it up.

otherwise telling someone that taking 1iu might not make them hypo is bad advice.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
u r the retard buddy! People take 2-3 iu's on empty stomach before cardio an dont go hypo, but if u insist...let it be your way, moron. If you know so much , why teh fuc are you asking such a  stupid question.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »
a stupid question that you cant answer. 4iu on an empty stomach would kill you.

lets do the math.

1iu lowers bg lvls up to 30 pts. baseline is lets say a generous 90....ummm your dead since humalog has a action time of 15-30 min.

anymore advice expert?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
uhuh...sure...whatever u say, moron

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 11:10:41 PM »
. 4iu on an empty stomach would kill you.

says who? You? 2-3 iu's might kill a lil pansy homo like you, thats for sure. Any more stupid questions?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 11:15:56 PM »
1 iu lowers 30 pts when? ..afetr u take 10 g of carbs per iu ? according to your genious theory if u take 12-14 iu's like the regular gym rat at the gym , u ll be dead , nomatter what u do. Do a lil researching before asking dumb questions ( that you already think u know the answers to) so u don t look so stupid....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »
Why the fuck do you even want to know?
Who takes 1iu sure?

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 06:54:15 AM »
says who? You? 2-3 iu's might kill a lil pansy homo like you, thats for sure. Any more stupid questions?

ok you go ahead and take 3ius on an empty stomach and then workout let me know how that works out for you. personally im gonna follow safe protocol and take carbs with it pwo.

the question was really simple, just for my research i asked if anyone knows how much 1iu lowers bg levels.
since i posted the question i found the answer is around 30, this matches a test i did as well, but please i still invite you to post any info you might have G, or are you just gonnna keep tossing assumptions and bad advice around? like talking about guys who take 3ius of humalog and working out on an empty stomach? i find it reallt hard to belive that any user of humalog would ever take 3iu on an empty stomach and hit the weights, maybe im wrong but i doubht it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 09:09:15 AM »
ok you go ahead and take 3ius on an empty stomach and then workout let me know how that works out for you. personally im gonna follow safe protocol and take carbs with it pwo.

the question was really simple, just for my research i asked if anyone knows how much 1iu lowers bg levels.
since i posted the question i found the answer is around 30, this matches a test i did as well, but please i still invite you to post any info you might have G, or are you just gonnna keep tossing assumptions and bad advice around? like talking about guys who take 3ius of humalog and working out on an empty stomach? i find it reallt hard to belive that any user of humalog would ever take 3iu on an empty stomach and hit the weights, maybe im wrong but i doubht it.
not that is is safe or recommended, but people do do that.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 09:34:52 AM »
Buddy, take your BSL monitor, start pinning slin and write down the readings. Then you will know. Too many variables to tell you an honest answer. You could get extremely hypo and pass out from bad advice. Slin can be unpredictable so YOU need to find the answer out for yourself. All we can offer is a reference point.

Stop being a vagina and start pinning. You have a BSL monitor so start off low and you will be fine.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »
Buddy, take your BSL monitor, start pinning slin and write down the readings. Then you will know. Too many variables to tell you an honest answer. You could get extremely hypo and pass out from bad advice. Slin can be unpredictable so YOU need to find the answer out for yourself. All we can offer is a reference point.

Stop being a vagina and start pinning. You have a BSL monitor so start off low and you will be fine.

I hear ya. It's always the first time that is the hardest. I'm conifident I have a good protocall downalong with proper nutrients lined up, I ran a test and the results were a drop of 70 points with 2ius over the next 90 min. Then a reversal and rise again to 81 very shortly after that.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 04:38:45 PM »
If you have to ask a question like this then you should NOT be messing with slin, you obviously do not know enough to mess with it.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 05:29:31 PM »
If you have to ask a question like this then you should NOT be messing with slin, you obviously do not know enough to mess with it.

how exactly would you go about learning please tell.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »
how exactly would you go about learning please tell.
I'm totally open to dialouge here with a experianced user, so far I've yet to get but a small amount of usefull info here. Lol I know better than to ask questions on this board I'm kicking myself right now for even bothering, starting a thread here is really just opening yourself up for the asshats on gb to lay down usless unhelpfull replys, 1/2 of the peeps replying to this thread clearly have reading comprehention limitations, I've mostly lurked here for over a year reading and learning what I can befor asking anything it prebubly a good idea if I go back to that.  Peace all

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »
There is plenty of information out there on it, you could start  by just basic information on insulin and how it effects the body.  Forget reading bb'ng boards until you have a solid basic understanding of what it does and what it's role is in the body.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 08:16:37 PM »

I can let u know - right now what happenes with 2-3 ius on an empty stomach - nothing! I m not tossing you assumptions - jsut mine and other guys experience. If you want the safe protocol - don't use it!@