Author Topic: ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A CHEATER!  (Read 8072 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A CHEATER!
« on: February 07, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 03:47:30 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A CHEATER!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 03:49:28 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
This is bad for her.  I had thought the photo may have been shopped, but then I looked at it on the AP website and it's not.

Thing is, she had either a teleprompter or notes that she used right there on the podium so I'm not sure why she would have resorted to this nonsense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »
"Thing is, she had either a teleprompter or notes that she used right there on the podium so I'm not sure why she would have resorted to this nonsense."

It was for the Q & A session.  She didn't have her notes then.  She used paper notes for the speech (while criticizing people who use electronic notes).

Then, she had to sit in a casual setting for the Q & A session - no notes.  Except those on her hands reminding herself to use the phrase "Lift American spirits!"

Skip - I think you're pretty far right on the issues... props for being honest that it's bad for her.. some repubs are defending this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
All i know is she has a really, really bad Wig on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 04:38:12 PM »

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »
It was for the Q & A session.  She didn't have her notes then.  She used paper notes for the speech (while criticizing people who use electronic notes).

Aha

As for TA's post, I've always thought Peggy Bundy had a great body.  Not too big on the hair or the face, but damn great bod with nice big ass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
Aha

As for TA's post, I've always thought Peggy Bundy had a great body.  Not too big on the hair or the face, but damn great bod with nice big ass.
Sarah Palin is a fat midget and no Peg Bundy though.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 08:36:05 PM »
Am I the only one who finds Adonis calling out Palin on notes funny?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 08:48:06 PM »
I tried to watch her speech for some laughs but listening to her for more than a few seconds is unbearable. Why this woman still gets any attention is beyond me.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 01:45:29 AM »
Am I the only one who finds Adonis calling out Palin on notes funny?

No not at all...the next time this guy has an original thought will be the first time.
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 03:08:35 AM »
I tried to watch her speech for some laughs but listening to her for more than a few seconds is unbearable. Why this woman still gets any attention is beyond me.
Because Sex sells. Put her up there and the men who have ugly wives drool all over her, like they have never seen a woman before. She could sing "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep", and still get a ovation and her defenders would come in like Sir Galahad to defend her honor and poltical chasity.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 05:08:54 AM »
No not at all...the next time this guy has an original thought will be the first time.

Maybe she had some Kurt Vonnegut quotes cut and pasted to her palm for intellectualization and inspiration. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 05:19:26 AM »
Look, at this point all politics is a complete joke, from the WH, to Palin, to Governor Patterson, Blago.

I am not looking for geniuses to solve all my problems and give me free shit.  Thats what liberals and democrats want, nanny state, cradle to grave government, etc. 

I want someone who wants to leave me the hell alone.  Obama can take his hope and change and shove up his communist ass. 

I dont care if its Palin, Ron Paul, Thune, Mickey Mouse, Gumby, or Ms. Cleo, all I want is someone who is not looking to molest my income and rights. 

If Palin is a voice for less government, great, as goofy as she is. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 05:34:14 AM »
Look, at this point all politics is a complete joke, from the WH, to Palin, to Governor Patterson, Blago.

I am not looking for geniuses to solve all my problems and give me free shit.  Thats what liberals and democrats want, nanny state, cradle to grave government, etc. 

I want someone who wants to leave me the hell alone.  Obama can take his hope and change and shove up his communist ass. 

I dont care if its Palin, Ron Paul, Thune, Mickey Mouse, Gumby, or Ms. Cleo, all I want is someone who is not looking to molest my income and rights. 

If Palin is a voice for less government, great, as goofy as she is. 

Then you're in trouble because there are no real, small government republicans left in places where they can make a difference.

I understand how Palin being too stupid to stop having babies past a reasonable age appeals to right to lifers, likes to hunt makes NRA people cream their pants and the high hitability index. All those things taken into consideration she's still a goof, has no clue how govt works and would need constant handholding. She's even less qualified than who we have now and I'd hate to see who was giving her advice and helping with policy/agenda setting because they'd be too far right and divisive for anything to get done.

I'm for the smallest govt possible, reasonable regulation, no immigration and zero spending outside the US other than bombs or humanitarian aid in extreme situations.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 06:26:45 AM »
Let me get this straight.This is bad?She has a few words on her hands.THATS bad,but using a teleprompter to speak to your cabinet is fucking brilliant.Incredible!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 06:28:38 AM »
Let me get this straight.This is bad?She has a few words on her hands.THATS bad,but using a teleprompter to speak to your cabinet is fucking brilliant.Incredible!

And six year olds. 

Its more nonsense. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 06:48:56 AM »
She wrote "tax" on her hand. If anyone needs an explaination as to why this is scary then there is no hope for you. The original tea party got highjacked and now it looks like a joke thanks to this bimbo, the rest of the republican neo cons and the people they attract.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 06:52:48 AM »
I agree that the tea party movement is much better as a wild fire than a blaze and agree that it should have no leaders or big personalities since they become the issue rather than the core issues themselves.   

Many areas of the country are pissed off at different things and these justifiable greievances should not be bogged down by disputes over personalities.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 06:56:46 AM »
thats pretty funny...

by the way..peggy bundy was sexy as hell...she was wearing Spandex/leggings before all these bitches...

they stole her swag

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 07:02:51 AM »
thats pretty funny...

by the way..peggy bundy was sexy as hell...she was wearing Spandex/leggings before all these bitches...

they stole her swag

She still looks alright on Sons of Anarchy.