Author Topic: ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A CHEATER!  (Read 8093 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: ROFLMAO! The anatomy of a Sarah Palin Q&A CHEATER!
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
'Can you not see that they used two totally different rooms for his speech to reporters and his talk with 6th graders?"

is this true, 333386?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 03:44:37 PM »
So its ok for george bush sr.   bill clinton,   gb jr. and the college teacher obammer to read off of note cards, note book paper , teleprompters, ect, but its cheating for palin to have 6 words on her hand?  
Actually it's quite juvenile, I wonder what she has written on the bottoms of her shoes.
But I think what is funnier is the "Gaylord Opryland" on the podium.

Now go to work and say that you are speaking at "Gaylord Opryland" and see the people's faces. That chick you had your eye on, well count that out. And the gay dude who you work with, well he's gonna give you that look.

Mons Venus

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2010, 03:49:30 PM »

And this woman wants to be President? God help us all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »
Obama, Bush, and Clinton never teased anyone for using a teleprompter.

Palin had the audacity to mock Obama for it - while wearing cheat hand notes - WHICH SHE ACTUALLY PAUSED TO USE DURING THE Q&A.

I have a lot of respect for 333386 and Skip, for admitting she looked bad for this one.  Anybody defending this while attacking the teleprompter is just a fat smelly d-bag, let's be honest.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »
i am not defending her, i think it was not a smart move, but to have a thread that is pages and pages long about it???  If you are more concentrated on what obamas teleprompters says or what palins hand has wrote on it than what they represent then you are just as much of the problem as the people themselves in washington that get hung up on irrelevant shit, maybe some of you should read the consitution and pay a little more attention to that rather than obammers teleprompter or palins hands

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2010, 04:24:14 PM »
i am not defending her, i think it was not a smart move, but to have a thread that is pages and pages long about it???  If you are more concentrated on what obamas teleprompters says or what palins hand has wrote on it than what they represent then you are just as much of the problem as the people themselves in washington that get hung up on irrelevant shit, maybe some of you should read the consitution and pay a little more attention to that rather than obammers teleprompter or palins hands
Tell your fellow Republicans that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »
I think Palin is catching crazy backlash mainly because it was in this speech that she was shitting all over Obama for using a teleprompter.

plus, the notes on her hand weren't something specific that was hard to remember.  A 1st grader could have memorized those 5 words.  It was the crux of her whole speech - and she needed help just remembering it.

If you believe in your message, you don't need need notes during a simple Q&A session.  The fact she stopped to READ HER HAND during the Q&A session was complete evidence she's not a brilliant mind.

And America NEEDS a brilliant mind to emerge from the GOP side in 2012!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »
If you believe in your message, you don't need need notes during a simple Q&A session

plus, the notes on her hand weren't something specific that was hard to remember.  A 1st grader could have memorized those 5 words.  It was the crux of her whole speech - and she needed help just remembering it.

.  The fact she stopped to READ HER HAND during the Q&A session was complete evidence she's not a brilliant mind.

There really is nothing more to say after this. She is a bonehead. The End.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2010, 04:58:32 PM »
i am not a republican , i will tell anyone that who wishes for big government though

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2010, 06:08:03 PM »
'Can you not see that they used two totally different rooms for his speech to reporters and his talk with 6th graders?"

is this true, 333386?

I posted the before, the during, and the after of the speech 240 - show me where Barry was speaking the kids in a speeh w/o prompter. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2010, 06:21:46 PM »
can you show me where he WAS speaking to them with a teleprompter?

I can't prove a negative.  the burden is on you.  Where is a pic or video of him speaking to the kids using teleprompter.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2010, 06:33:38 PM »
The problem Palin's facing now, is the same problem as when she quit the job of governor.  It's a maturity issue.  We expect and need leaders who are professional, mature, and can handle pressure.  Writing on your hand doesn't "bring you down to earth", it just makes you appear very immature.  If she would have at least had a 3X5 index card, it would have been much better and come across as much more professional. 

It's not a big deal she wrote on her hand, it just doesn't come off well for someone who is still considering a leadership position in the country - though realistically, I don't think she's a viable candidate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »
The problem Palin's facing now, is the same problem as when she quit the job of governor.  It's a maturity issue.  We expect and need leaders who are professional, mature, and can handle pressure.  Writing on your hand doesn't "bring you down to earth", it just makes you appear very immature.  If she would have at least had a 3X5 index card, it would have been much better and come across as much more professional. 

It's not a big deal she wrote on her hand, it just doesn't come off well for someone who is still considering a leadership position in the country - though realistically, I don't think she's a viable candidate.

I am still a Thune guy and hope he can spice up his persona a bit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »

I think you very well could be classified as a Palin kneepadder.  Would you agree?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2010, 06:47:31 PM »

I think you very well could be classified as a Palin kneepadder.  Would you agree?

Sure.  I make no apologies for liking her.  I admit that she is goofy, has a lot of faults, and makes a lot of mistakes.  I am under no illusions about her.

I have stated many times why I like her. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »
Sure.  I make no apologies for liking her.  I admit that she is goofy, has a lot of faults, and makes a lot of mistakes.  I am under no illusions about her.

I have stated many times why I like her. 
As 240 asked:
Where is a pic or video of him speaking to the kids using teleprompter?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2010, 08:34:15 PM »
Great point.  She is an actor.  She reads a script remarkably well, with lots of spunk and spirit.  If those were her own words and thoughts, she would not need to stare at her hand during a Q & A.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:36 PM »

phony?  hmmm where is her teleprompter????  oh  wait all the teleprompters are at the white house in the college teachers office!!!

???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »
George W Bush also had great difficulty pronouncing words.

Big deal. It's a non issue.

Not the same f**king word 3 times in one speech....Bush isn't president now!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2010, 10:19:46 PM »
Great point.  She is an actor.  She reads a script remarkably well, with lots of spunk and spirit.  If those were her own words and thoughts, she would not need to stare at her hand during a Q & A.

No Rob, unlike Obama Palin has actually been a successful politician with a proven track record. Obama has failed in everything in his political "career".

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2010, 11:12:42 PM »
No Rob, unlike Obama Palin has actually been a successful politician with a proven track record. Obama has failed in everything in his political "career".

she quit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »
she quit

And why was that mal? (I know the answer but I want to hear it from you)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2010, 05:08:17 AM »
Do you think this "successful politician" should run for prez in 2012, Coach?
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2010, 05:13:17 AM »
Do you think this "successful politician" should run for prez in 2012, Coach?

I hope Thune gets the nod.