Author Topic: Superbowl 44 - Kim Kardashian Celebrates Victory With Reggie Bush  (Read 7857 times)

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here

It turned out to be one Super Sunday for Kim Kardashian and her Super Bowl-winning beau Reggie Bush, of the victorious New Orleans Saints.

"I am so proud of Reggie and the Saints!" an overjoyed Kardashian tells PEOPLE. "New Orleans deserves this – it's such a huge accomplishment!"

Kardashian made the Miami trip a family affair, bringing along mom Kris Jenner and brother Robert. The group dined with Bush and his family at Prime 112 Friday night.

The Saints' stunning 31-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts was the perfect ending to a long road that Kardashian witnessed firsthand. "Reggie has waited his whole life for this moment. It came and they conquered."

So how does Kardashian sum up the day? "It was a really good win!"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Superbowl 44 - Kim Kardashian Celebrates Victory With Reggie Bush
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 09:40:00 AM »

Got the win and the score too...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 09:42:34 AM »
I wish the Iron Sheik would short-arm clothesline Kim Mudsharkdashian.

affy

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 10:05:29 AM »
i bet she ate his ass out with jelly as a gift

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:11:56 AM »
mudshark.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »
After her husband Hank Baskett dropped the ball on a game-changing onside kick -- arguably blowing the Colts' shot at the Super Bowl -- new mom Kendra Wilkinson left the Super Bowl looking visibly upset.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 10:19:50 AM »
At least Reggie has a reason to be makin millions, its called talent. His mudshark is just donating to the era of no talent rich and famous for absolutly no reason.
Watching The Haters

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 10:25:32 AM »
After her husband Hank Baskett dropped the ball on a game-changing onside kick -- arguably blowing the Colts' shot at the Super Bowl -- new mom Kendra Wilkinson left the Super Bowl looking visibly upset.

Haha...OMGROFL!!!!!!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 10:33:49 AM »

didn't he know the ball was coming to him......

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 10:37:31 AM »
here my take on this while i'm down here: these b$$$hes will die if they lose reggie but boy aint done s##t to earn 8 and 11mil over the next two seasons.  plus his press comes from being with kim...so she is the real spark plug.  really...you wouldnt even remember him with sub 600 rushing season over the last 4 yrs.  now...they can reconstruct his contract but they take the mega cap hits still.  they have to resign key guys and can win without him in big games which he is usually an avg performer.  

i see reggie in seattle next season and carroll wants him for a new 5 yr deal probably his last nice signing bonus of about 5-7 mil.  

btw the team arrives at 2 pm in about hour and a half.  i'm out of the zone and glad to be.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
please tell me when their 16th minute arrives

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »

WTF?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 10:51:24 AM »

Got the win and the score too...

Didn't I hear something weeks ago about Bush popping the question to Kardashian, if the Saints won the Super Bowl?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 11:01:11 AM »
Funny Bud Light Commercial that didn't make it to the Super Bowl

No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 11:03:40 AM »
Kim and Kendra, two no talent chicks who played the "sideline ho" game and won. What do these two no talent, non career having women prove? That you don't need a brain and job to land a rich man, only a ass and fake tits and a plan to score a rich man.

Sucks the life out of he woman's movement doesn't it?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »
epic know-it-alls in this thread.  this dude came out and said she has helped him with endorsements, kept him from being an after thought in the free agent market.  he isnt exactly a first team back, more joe morris than anything.  keep in mind he went back to her.  if he digs her...i'd say go for.  everyone with the ray j thing.  well...guess what you girl done f##ked and s##ked some other dude too and vise versa.  she's good for his career and will elongate it even in seattle.     

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 11:54:03 AM »
i'd say he'd be INSANE to get married... what is he, 24 year old?

hold of until youre 30 or 35.... see how new and exciting it is with Miss Kardashian then  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »
epic know-it-alls in this thread.  this dude came out and said she has helped him with endorsements, kept him from being an after thought in the free agent market.  he isnt exactly a first team back, more joe morris than anything.  keep in mind he went back to her.  if he digs her...i'd say go for.  everyone with the ray j thing.  well...guess what you girl done f##ked and s##ked some other dude too and vise versa.  she's good for his career and will elongate it even in seattle.     
Quite true, their on again off again relationship has kept him relevant and in the papers.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
but not everyones girl did it on camera, with the video tape up on the web for you, and everyone else, to see!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »
Didn't I hear something weeks ago about Bush popping the question to Kardashian, if the Saints won the Super Bowl?

yeah, that's why she's holding up her hands signifying " no ring" to the paparazzi.

reggie came to his senses and called her a mudshark and ran away.
Deep Tissue Massage

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 07:57:19 PM »
lets do this again.  since reggie is about half the football player he was market to be...she gives him another 5 yrs of good nfl dough...given the saints will let him go r offer  him a sub 2mil salary or pete will sign r trade for him and he gets a new 5 yr deal so we start this process over again in another city.  reggie knows this.  if she goes...he is f##ked.  team nor advertisers get s##t from him without the hollywood element.  he either gets dumb groupie b#### (already gets that when kim isnt around) or kim w/a nice prenuptial.  again i've had a girlfriend r 2 who wanted to video tape us...so kim just got trick with ray j no talent a$$.  negro needed some press cause career aint s##t, even less than her's.  

the other part is this girl has grown on him and that happens in life.  that's why he went back for her...so that means he weighted all the groupies vs having her around full time.  he might just like her company, the hollywood connect.  marriage?  outside of the vid she is a pretty nice lookin 28 yr old, good body w/ missed up family but that's everyone.       

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 07:59:10 PM »
What an attention whore... wonder who's worse her or tilla tequila

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 08:09:25 PM »
What an attention whore... wonder who's worse her or tilla tequila

If she kills Reggie than we will know...
Watching The Haters

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 11:03:30 PM »
lets do this again.  since reggie is about half the football player he was market to be...she gives him another 5 yrs of good nfl dough...given the saints will let him go r offer  him a sub 2mil salary or pete will sign r trade for him and he gets a new 5 yr deal so we start this process over again in another city.  reggie knows this.  if she goes...he is f##ked.  team nor advertisers get s##t from him without the hollywood element.  he either gets dumb groupie b#### (already gets that when kim isnt around) or kim w/a nice prenuptial.  again i've had a girlfriend r 2 who wanted to video tape us...so kim just got trick with ray j no talent a$$.  negro needed some press cause career aint s##t, even less than her's.  

the other part is this girl has grown on him and that happens in life.  that's why he went back for her...so that means he weighted all the groupies vs having her around full time.  he might just like her company, the hollywood connect.  marriage?  outside of the vid she is a pretty nice lookin 28 yr old, good body w/ missed up family but that's everyone.       
hi reggie...  ;D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »
Wonder who is worse Paris or Kim???

I vote Kim cause she absolutely does NOTHING! Atleast Paris was what?? A model and acted in some movies :-\