Author Topic: The goal is to train n stand as much as possible while retaining composure/recov  (Read 536 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
being able to barely move after a workout is a sign to feed immediatley

most bros get it wrong when dieting or not dieting but just eating badly, they think its a good thing to be wrecked after a workout and eat the wrong things after a workout and still cant retain the composure they had at the beginning of there workout

latley ive been doing alot of martial arts kicks, my legs balance/composure do get off but this is only a sign to eat more kale green sandwiches/coffe/reeses/oreos /olive oil/grape juice/ beer and COFFEE

so next time when you work the hell out of yourself , eat the right things quickly to recover more quickly and re attain your composure as if you hadnt even had a hard workout. you should be able to recover your muscles very fast, do not wait and let imbalance set it and deprive ones self when dieting. It may seem in theory correct to workout hard and diet hard and feel brutally sore or weakend or exhausted after a workout but this just isnt right at all, by doing it this way you devour your next days potential

so eat as u go and aim for ultimate recovery in ONE day from mass amounts of the right foods mainly the kale green sandwiches which keep you lean while providing vitamins

i always want the 'potential' to be able to do deadly falcon puches and kicks after a workout, i gain this potential not by deprivation regimends or diets, i always want the action potential even after a long workout of pushups, in other words after alot of pushups i MUST eat ALOT to Know im recoverd so i could hypothetically STILL do alot of pushups after Said pushup workout. Im usually happy with 300 or so pushups in a day and even though my chest maybe trash i must eat alot to do 500 pushups if i really "had" to do that many.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
LOL @ "Eat more oreos"  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
LOL @ "Eat more oreos"  ;D

honestly i try not to have too much variety when it comes to junkfood, i just eat my favorite junk food reeses cups and oreos,

when i have too much variety of junkfood like icecream, pizza fries ect i tend to eat til my stomachs gonna bust for some reason just 2 types of junkfood is much easier to manage and less obsessive about fulfilling hunger or taste
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
being able to barely move after a workout is a sign to feed immediatley

most bros get it wrong when dieting or not dieting but just eating badly, they think its a good thing to be wrecked after a workout and eat the wrong things after a workout and still cant retain the composure they had at the beginning of there workout

latley ive been doing alot of martial arts kicks, my legs balance/composure do get off but this is only a sign to eat more kale green sandwiches/coffe/reeses/oreos /olive oil/grape juice/ beer and COFFEE

so next time when you work the hell out of yourself , eat the right things quickly to recover more quickly and re attain your composure as if you hadnt even had a hard workout. you should be able to recover your muscles very fast, do not wait and let imbalance set it and deprive ones self when dieting. It may seem in theory correct to workout hard and diet hard and feel brutally sore or weakend or exhausted after a workout but this just isnt right at all, by doing it this way you devour your next days potential

so eat as u go and aim for ultimate recovery in ONE day from mass amounts of the right foods mainly the kale green sandwiches which keep you lean while providing vitamins

i always want the 'potential' to be able to do deadly falcon puches and kicks after a workout, i gain this potential not by deprivation regimends or diets, i always want the action potential even after a long workout of pushups, in other words after alot of pushups i MUST eat ALOT to Know im recoverd so i could hypothetically STILL do alot of pushups after Said pushup workout. Im usually happy with 300 or so pushups in a day and even though my chest maybe trash i must eat alot to do 500 pushups if i really "had" to do that many.
Now how do you fit all of this into your day Falcon?