Author Topic: OMG!!! What the hell has Obama done?!!!  (Read 2516 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: OMG!!! What the hell has Obama done?!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »
There aren't many facts in politics.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 07:01:23 PM »
Did he outlaw MLMers polluting forums with a variety of gobbledygook? No? One-term president.
Almost always, yes.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »
Hahahaha I love it. Instead of completely closing down the place 14 days ago, it is being used to provide much needed relief to a humanitarian catastrophe... but repUBES would rather the place be used to torture people indefinitely, than provide life sustanance to others? Is this the rePUBElican argument? OK, let's see which RETARD goes before the American public to make that case.

That's got to be a blood thirsty rePUBE's worst nightmare huh? Not only have they stopped the indefinite incarceration and torture there, ...they're actually using the facility to help those less fortunate!!!

Oh the absolute horror!  ::)

Holy shit you're stupid.  The entire base isn't closing down, just the detention facility.  It's the base, dumbass.  The base is supporting Haiti.  Not the fucking detention facility.

And you're calling other people retards?  ::)

This has to be the pinnacle of your idiocy.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 09:36:35 PM »
Obama made it snow because he wants it to look like Chicago. He only forgot one thing. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A RECESSION! And mofos don't want to plow because the counties will not pay overtime, so plow trucks are driving around with their plows up.

yet the fucker wants to talk about health care instead of creating jobs and the economy  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 10:20:57 PM »
I just addressed the Military crap...how about all the other bullshit. Nice try Jag.
L

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 05:06:16 AM »
Hahahaha I love it. Instead of completely closing down the place 14 days ago, it is being used to provide much needed relief to a humanitarian catastrophe... but repUBES would rather the place be used to torture people indefinitely, than provide life sustanance to others? Is this the rePUBElican argument? OK, let's see which RETARD goes before the American public to make that case.

That's got to be a blood thirsty rePUBE's worst nightmare huh? Not only have they stopped the indefinite incarceration and torture there, ...they're actually using the facility to help those less fortunate!!!

Oh the absolute horror!  ::)

You must be smoking that stuff!!! When did you ever hear me complain about Gitmo being used to help the folks in Haiti?

In fact, I'm glad that's being done.

One, the people there desperately need help and it's easier to give it to them using Gitmo.

Two, (and this is the point you missed by a country mile, in your haste to flap them silly lips of yours), it makes Obama's grandstanding on closing Gitmo look even MORE RIDICULOUS than it was over a year ago.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 05:09:22 AM »
MCWAY already said that he is happy that Gitmo is still open.  Just because he points out Obama's broken promises and inconsistencies does not mean that he is unhappy about Gitmo still being open.

EXACTLY!!! Please inform Jaguar of this simple fact, when she comes off her crack-rock high.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 05:18:51 AM »
lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 08:10:12 AM »
I just addressed the Military crap...how about all the other bullshit. Nice try Jag.

What can she address?  The fucking idiot thinks the jail down there is supporting Haiti and thinks the entire base is getting shut down.  Amazing for somebody whose IQ is supposed to be that of Einstein or greater.