Author Topic: Riders Left Stunned After Muslim Bus Driver Pulls Over and Prays In Aisle  (Read 1443 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Riders Left Stunned After Muslim Bus Driver Pulls Over and Prays In Aisle
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »
I think the issue here is that everyone is on edge after all the anti-muslim propaganda that has been spewed on the airwaves. Bad form for a guy to decide to pray on a bus - he must have scared the shit out of everybody.

BINGO!!!!

Helmet head even went so far as to call him "anti-west".
Talk about a brain washed conditioned pavlovian response.
What a moron!!! If he's an example of America's best military minds at work, ...America is in trouble.

This brings up another issue. In a land where people are supposed to be free, ...it would seem as though he is expected to not be himself, but to try to appease the ignorance of those who are seemingly incapable of critical thought? Yikes! He's a muslim... he must be a suicide bomber! Yikes! he's a muslim... he must hate the west!
Yikes! He's a muslim... so let's fault him for the frightful horrors we imagined, because our brains have atrophied from chronic underuse.  ::)

Just roll the damn bus on schedule!
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
smooth move.  ::)

" No one was able to get on or off the vehicle during the five-minute prayer session"

I'd like to think I'd stay calm in a situation like that but I'd more than likely stomp his face into the floor of the bus and jump out the doors. I mean who would really just sit there and wait for some shit to potentially blow up?  :D The English are asleep at the wheel.
LOL I agree the moment he started chanting it would have been boot to face time and then im out... :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »
LOL I agree the moment he started chanting it would have been boot to face time and then im out... :D

No shit. Is this really a debate? I think a good face stomp would solve any future potential punctuality problems.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 08:54:22 PM »
I think the issue here is that everyone is on edge after all the anti-muslim propaganda that has been spewed on the airwaves. Bad form for a guy to decide to pray on a bus - he must have scared the shit out of everybody.

The issue is that the guy should not take a job if he is going to let his religious prayer observances get in the way. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »
The issue is that the guy should not take a job if he is going to let his religious prayer observances get in the way. 

Yeah - I think I said that as well if you can read my post.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 09:34:24 PM »
pfft...yeesh....i woulda kicked the jackass in the ass as he bent over to pray...

the koran actually condems this idiotic behaviour....

my gawd...whats wrong with Europe for putting up with this shit....IF THAT FUCKER HAD DONE AS SUCH IN KARACHI PAKISTAN...HE WOULD BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH....I KID YOU NOT...HE WOULDN'T HAVE DARED
carpe` vaginum!