Author Topic: Lee Priest Nutrition?  (Read 22414 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest Nutrition?
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
Lee sure must be attractive for supplement company owners to sponsor!  Supplement company owners LOVE paying people to tell everyone that their products suck!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/leemuscletech.mp3

I respect Lee for admitting that he didn't take over the counter supplements because they don't work and that he was a paid endorser and even then he didn't like lying to his fans, thank goodness that did take part of the sham that is the supplement business.

you have to respect Lee for that right?    :-\
I

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »
Is Lee a loser?

0:50:

He talks shit about every company he works for as soon as his contract expires.

Who is the queen talking to Robert and Lee?

THE BEEF

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2010, 08:54:28 PM »
Lee sure must be attractive for supplement company owners to sponsor!  Supplement company owners LOVE paying people to tell everyone that their products suck!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/leemuscletech.mp3

does that mean that bodybuilding.com won't be a "specifically chosen nutrition stores"?
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2010, 08:57:10 PM »
When I first began training Lee used to be someone that I once admired (physique wise) and I even remember drinking an Nlarge shake while watching his first blond myth video ( this was before I knew the truth of bodybuilding and just loved the training and being a fan)
While his physique will always be one of the best his behavior and lifestyle disgust me. One day I was reading the new issue of MD while my wife was reading People. It was a perfect day. Just finished a good back workout, cooled off in the pool and was drinking a shake enjoying the company of my wife and the Florida sunshine outside. I couldnt believe what I read. Lee was talking about how he pisses on his former girlfriends and even double penetrated some girl with his friend. What was even more disturbing was how there was a feature article about his daughter on the same page. To me I could never buy protein from someone who admits grinding his cock in a girl with his buddy bumping dicks with him. sick shit. the tattoos on his face and his behavior are all signs he hates himself and is self mutilating the body he spent years trying to perfect. lol i love it. the bicep tear .... karma. your burned out Lee let it go. 

my friend, never go to the ice machine on the 5th floor of the Vegas Mirage?  :-X

you will never buy from bb.com ever again  :-\
I

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »
lol Chick joke
good one

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2010, 11:02:56 PM »
I respect Lee for admitting that he didn't take over the counter supplements because they don't work and that he was a paid endorser and even then he didn't like lying to his fans, thank goodness that did take part of the sham that is the supplement business.

you have to respect Lee for that right?    :-\

I give positive reviews for some supplements on my website, but also negative ones, and I get plenty of other people to submit their reviews which at times are very negative.  I'm not under contract with a particular supplement company so being honest is fine.  However, Lee was under contract for supplement companies and therefore his negative reviews were wholly inappropriate.  After his contract expires he is free to say whatever he wants about the supplement company he used to work for, but good luck getting more contracts after that.

When Lee posted here the only thing that came to my mind was that he was mentally unstable.  In the BFTO videos I thought it was just the opposite where he seemed to be extremely down to earth and stable.

does that mean that bodybuilding.com won't be a "specifically chosen nutrition stores"?

;D

PS - epic shit distribution channels.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »
Will Lee produce high quality products?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V