Author Topic: Lee Priest Nutrition?  (Read 22410 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Attn: Lee Priest
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 05:41:30 AM »
Oh you bitch!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 06:15:17 AM »
lmao!

amers made a funny!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

mnunited

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 06:20:36 AM »
nice post.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 06:38:18 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Lee Priest Nutrition?
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 08:13:30 AM »
If I want to get huge and ripped, should I use Lee Priest Nutrition or Plazmosis? I think using both at the same time might cause kidney failure and a GH gut  ???

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2010, 08:18:42 AM »
so i am assuming this is an australian based suplement company..so does this mean you will be bringing in more types of supplements that are not avaliable here moving to australia from canada i was pretty surprised by how few people even knew about supplements

Most likely it will start in Australia and move to other parts of the world if it does well.

Musashi etc are just stupidly overpriced for something of dubious effectiveness

Mushashi is one company that is known well in Australia, but not at all in the USA.  There are many companies like that around the world.

Lee Priest Nutritrion? Come on

Gaspari, Labrada, Dorian Yates, Lee Haney, Benacourt, and many others have entered the supplement market with a vision to bring in their own line of supplements. Good for them.  Some of been very successful, while others have failed.

In the supplement world, each year I estimate about 15-20% come in and 15-20% leave. Every year at the Arnold Classic Expo, the Anaheim Natural Expo and just new calls, there are always new companies bringing in new items and new brands.

You can't fail or make it big if you don't even try.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2010, 08:57:51 AM »
Most likely it will start in Australia and move to other parts of the world if it does well.

Mushashi is one company that is known well in Australia, but not at all in the USA.  There are many companies like that around the world.

Gaspari, Labrada, Dorian Yates, Lee Haney, Benacourt, and many others have entered the supplement market with a vision to bring in their own line of supplements. Good for them.  Some of been very successful, while others have failed.

In the supplement world, each year I estimate about 15-20% come in and 15-20% leave. Every year at the Arnold Classic Expo, the Anaheim Natural Expo and just new calls, there are always new companies bringing in new items and new brands.

You can't fail or make it big if you don't even try.

what new items? what are they bringing that is different from the other 9,000 whey/no/caffeine products on the market?

correct me if I am wrong but these guys spend $0 on research and $0 on product development.  And to make matters worse they are all using the same manufacturers, labelers and distribution channels.

Maybe Lee can address this and clear this matter up.

Lee, what differentiates your product(s) from those currently available? also how much did you spend on r&d?

I

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2010, 09:44:38 AM »
Lee, what differentiates your product(s) from those currently available? also how much did you spend on r&d?

epic assumption that Lee knows what r&d stands for.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »

He probably thinks it's a restaurant...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2010, 09:58:17 AM »
Lee "the truth speaker" Priest selling supplements? Oh the irony.  ::)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2010, 10:07:52 AM »
Just seems a bit ironic that a guy who loves to get disgustingly fat in the offseason eating KFC, McDonalds etc etc... now has interest in coming out with a Supplement line? Over the years, Lee has also voiced his feelings on all the hype that supplement companies spew... lets hope that his stuff is good quality and works well, without the MuscleTech BS marketing...

-A DUB

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
Just seems a bit ironic that a guy who loves to get disgustingly fat in the offseason eating KFC, McDonalds etc etc... now has interest in coming out with a Supplement line? Over the years, Lee has also voiced his feelings on all the hype that supplement companies spew... lets hope that his stuff is good quality and works well, without the MuscleTech BS marketing...

-A DUB

To make it big you need bullshit and hype. An ad saying "Lee Priest Whey protein - quality liquid protein when you can't eat whole food" isn't going to sell for shit.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
Is Lee a loser?

All winners are Losers who refuse to stay down ;)

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2010, 12:39:16 PM »
Lee "the truth speaker" Priest selling supplements? Oh the irony.  ::)
;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »

;D

Lee just thinks it's so easy to form a supplement company and they are all making so much money and that therefore the bodybuilders in the ads are "entitled" to the money that the supplement companies earned.  I say GOOD - this line of moronic thinking will probably see to it that Lee's line fails.

When it fails Lee will still come back and say how easy it is and "if only" he had the right connections his line would have been able to succeed to.  ::)  He whines like a hippie.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2010, 02:05:31 PM »
;D

Lee just thinks it's so easy to form a supplement company and they are all making so much money and that therefore the bodybuilders in the ads are "entitled" to the money that the supplement companies earned.  I say GOOD - this line of moronic thinking will probably see to it that Lee's line fails.

When it fails Lee will still come back and say how easy it is and "if only" he had the right connections his line would have been able to succeed to.  ::)  He whines like a hippie.

Lee is the biggest bullshitter in pro bodybuilding

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Lee is the biggest bullshitter in pro bodybuilding

Well said!

He thinks it's easy to come out with a supplement company and make millions of dollars, lol.  He would always talk shit about the supplements he consumed after his contracts expired.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »
all of this just cause he's scared to get a normal job. 

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »
Van, I have to agree with you this time.
One thing is why would Infinite or Jaugernaut let him start his own line in a contract that was just signed.
So one of 2 things happened 1) Lee is screwing them over and doing his own thing.Lee is known for getting out of contracts.Just look at Muscletech. 2) Infinite labs is using Lee as there new face on a product line.
This looks bad for Infinite Labs either way.He was just saying how good of a company they are and now he is starting his own line?
Was he lying? What ever it turns out to be, both parties just through there credability out the window.Say one thing one week, then do another the next week.What will be next, ????? Back to Muscletech for round 2, lol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2010, 02:55:07 PM »
all of this just cause he's scared to get a normal job. 

With all these tats, do you think they will hire him in a "normal job"?  :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2010, 03:46:31 PM »
Is Lee a loser?

0:50:

He talks shit about every company he works for as soon as his contract expires.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2010, 03:53:06 PM »
Here is a discussion which touches on the raft of underdosed products on the market today:

http://tiny.cc/K712M
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
Will Lee's products be crap?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2010, 07:22:13 PM »
Is it possible to get an autographed tub, Lee?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2010, 07:38:01 PM »
Is it possible to get an autographed tub, Lee?

Will the autograph be underdosed too?
Bodybuilding Pro.com