Author Topic: f**kin unbelievable....Gym wouldnt let me in because I didnt have a towel  (Read 6639 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: f**kin unbelievable....Gym wouldnt let me in because I didnt have a towel
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen a towel in my gym.

WTF?.......what gym doesnt exepct a towel?.....sweat?.....its the norm in Australia.....strange

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 03:34:23 AM »
I definitely bring a towel but no way in hell would I shower there. I train at bally's...the locker room is like
a scene from Caligula. Every now and then when I can't hold my piss for over an hour I make my way to the restroom. Every fucking time some old ghoul has to emerge from the sauna (the chamber of horrors) and come into the bathroom butt naked and piss in the urinal with bare feet. By the way I don't piss in urinals cause that shit just bounces right back all over your legs. Fuck that, I got enough problems.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 03:56:51 AM »
never seen them in my gym either, unless somene trains in a string tanktop and actually makes skin contact on the machines and schwett then OFC you should bring a towel.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 04:42:38 AM »
As a bodybuilder and gym owner I will give my position. There are hygiene rules and comfort rules and both apply to upholstery when using them. If you have any skin in contact with the upholstery you should have a big towel to prevent any contact. No one likes to use equipment that is wet from a previous person sweating on it. Nor should possible infections be spread this way. We also like to save our upholstery. Oil and sweat from the hair combine to destroy upholstery on bench press back supports. Elbows can dig into pads and cause more wear and tear.

The simple thing is to bring a large enough towel so that you can do leg extensions and the towel will cover both the seat and back rest. A bath sheet is ideal.

For some peculiar reason most muscleheads don't think they should have to bring a towel. It is sometimes difficult to enforce and even harder to be completely consistent. However, it is a simple rule and everyone benefits if they follow it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 06:19:15 AM »
Towels,hand sanitizers,and deodorisers are all over my gym...I like it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 06:20:53 AM »
Maybe thats the only way you stinky fucks would bring a towel in the gym, getting kicked out from it. ::)

I love these guys who, when they finish from a machine or bench, leave a big stain of sweat running down and i actually wipe it off with MY OWN towel in order to do a set.

Its a matter of hygiene, learn to use it fucks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 06:43:18 AM »
next time post your meltdown on youtube

damn LOL
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 06:48:29 AM »
 Surely the worst is nasty fucks who turn themselves into sweatballs doing an hour of cardio and then start dripping all over machines, benches and just generally being repulsive.
O

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 07:45:50 AM »
haha i know someone at our gym who first cleans the machine hes gonna use with a tissue. oh brother ::)

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 07:56:23 AM »
I agree Vince, I own my own gym too and i'm one of the few people that I ever see with a towel while training. Mostly for my own protection, I dont want to be laying in someone elses sweat. We clean the equipment regularily but a machine is only as clean as the last slob who got off it. By the way I have had only one reported case of MRSA in my gym and that was ME! Go figure.

As a bodybuilder and gym owner I will give my position. There are hygiene rules and comfort rules and both apply to upholstery when using them. If you have any skin in contact with the upholstery you should have a big towel to prevent any contact. No one likes to use equipment that is wet from a previous person sweating on it. Nor should possible infections be spread this way. We also like to save our upholstery. Oil and sweat from the hair combine to destroy upholstery on bench press back supports. Elbows can dig into pads and cause more wear and tear.

The simple thing is to bring a large enough towel so that you can do leg extensions and the towel will cover both the seat and back rest. A bath sheet is ideal.

For some peculiar reason most muscleheads don't think they should have to bring a towel. It is sometimes difficult to enforce and even harder to be completely consistent. However, it is a simple rule and everyone benefits if they follow it.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
i really dont mind the rule nor do i really care since i dont sweat so much

but the lack of compromise on her part was astounding

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 10:18:48 AM »
In Hong Kong they assign a towel boy to each sweat-able member. His job is to follow you constantly with a towel in his hand and wipe your brow at the slightest sign of sweat.

This is the truth, but only those GetBig members who can pay the initial $1,000,000  fee (Yep! That's one-million US dollars) are allowed to enter.

I love this place but only manage to go there once or twice a year.

For more information, refer to OnlyMe. (An honored guest he was!)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2010, 10:19:44 AM »
How did she know you had no towel? Do you have to show them one to get in ?
O