Author Topic: MASS-GAINING CYCLE- from DAVE PALUMBO IFBB PRO!  (Read 4384 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: MASS-GAINING CYCLE- from DAVE PALUMBO IFBB PRO!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 07:34:13 AM »
CI  you say this to me?
what is problem?

let me know is cycle good or not..i need cycle suggest!

i suggest you go jump in front of a bus you gaysia pharma queer, thats a good cycle for you
Thunderdome approved

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 09:21:56 AM »
the idea that there is any significant difference between any two cycles of comparable mg/week is idiotic.

pick a roid and use a good amount. thats all there is to it.

exactly... that's why it's stupid... and changing from enan to cyp on week 7 because it'll make such a huge difference  ::) and only running 1cc of it a week ::) .. pretty fucking pussy doses all around

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »
right on brother!

hey bro when I get back on soon I think I will start blasting with 4 super high dose weeks that 2 weeks off than 4 super high dose weeks again than 2 weeks off and again and again and again

with HCG the whole time to keep my nuts

what do you think ?
probably high doses of test propionate and something else that won't cut my appetite
i dont like that idea because during that second week off your going to be moving backwards. try taking one week off, or just doing 1 ml each of those two weeks your "off". also, "mega doses" dont work that much better than a good doseage. im talking about 1500mg per week or so, anything above that will work a little better sure, but not really any significant degree...so it would be better to spread the mega dose out into longer durations of a good doseage..

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 09:38:15 AM »
Wow I would think any REAL IFBB Pro would be pissed off if someone like Palumbo went around calling himself an IFBB Pro.  And does the IFBB allow this?   You would think the IFBB had some kind of "damage control" committee that oversees people like Palumbo to just say they are an IFBB Pro.  This leaves the doors wide open for Goodrum. 
No Worries 4 me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
Is the OP paying Ron to source on this board? Blatant source posting for months and nothing done about it.  ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 09:55:35 AM »
Is the OP paying Ron to source on this board? Blatant source posting for months and nothing done about it.  ::)

same with the other fag dexterj, these idiots are doing it on everyboard
Thunderdome approved

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »
same with the other fag dexterj, these idiots are doing it on everyboard

Isn't this supposed to be a 'no source posts' board? These posts are deleted in the steroid section so now they're doing it here on the G&O.

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 12:47:58 PM »
i dont like that idea because during that second week off your going to be moving backwards. try taking one week off, or just doing 1 ml each of those two weeks your "off". also, "mega doses" dont work that much better than a good doseage. im talking about 1500mg per week or so, anything above that will work a little better sure, but not really any significant degree...so it would be better to spread the mega dose out into longer durations of a good doseage..

Cool !
I asked because that's what Dante said he has his guys doing in the "penny" thread.

I'll do something like you said, this way I'll try to stay on year round without big breaks like I am doing now.
I am off since december 10 and this week the training start sucking ass

mnunited

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
thanks tbombz

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
Cool !
I asked because that's what Dante said he has his guys doing in the "penny" thread.

I'll do something like you said, this way I'll try to stay on year round without big breaks like I am doing now.
I am off since december 10 and this week the training start sucking ass
dante is a alright guy, great company in trueprotein.com, but hes not any kind of expert on the issue. also, i wouldnt believe what most people claim they do, when they are claiming it on the internet, lol.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 01:56:56 AM »
thanks bigj
i like to read good blogs!
steroidslive.com
anthonyroberts.co.za
ironmagazine.com
mesorx.com
canadiansuperboard.com
musclesenmetal.com

get a life.