Author Topic: FauxNews: Palin’s ‘Telepalmer’ Notes Were A Clever Plot To Call Attention To Oba  (Read 2013 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

This is just further proof that FAUX News is just a part of the Ministry of Propaganda for the republican Party.Palin is so fucking ignorant
 they know that she can not "talk off the cuff" about anything political.The most trusted name in BS.
 :D :D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
hence their reputation as the Morning's answer to the 3 stooges.
they are hilarious!  like an AM version of SNL
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

as Ronald Reagan would say...

"there you go again....."
w

Mons Venus

This is just further proof that FAUX News is just a part of the Ministry of Propaganda for the republican Party.Palin is so fucking ignorant
 they know that she can not "talk off the cuff" about anything political.The most trusted name in BS.
 :D :D

Imagine Fox's reaction if Obama did the same.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes and last night the brilliant Chris Mathews said something like this.I expect people to be experts in what they do.I expect a doctor to know medicine and a football qurterback to know football.I dont expect them to need notes to tell them what they should know.Incredible.Hey dummy,quarterbacks have the fucking plays written  on their forearms during the game.The problem is MSNBC is typical libs who dont know a fucking thing about sports.So,please,when your talking about dumb ass political hosts,start with Mathews.He is a retard.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you may not like mathews because of his views but he is politically a hell of  allot smarter then the morning fox show. if you can't see that your  dumber than i think you are

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
you may not like mathews because of his views but he is politically a hell of  allot smarter then the morning fox show. if you can't see that your  dumber than i think you are

you can stop thinking if he's dumber.....you're right.  sorry to say.  plus, he has locker room fantasies and confusion about the new concept of marriages between two people.....regardless of their sexual organs.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes - Mathews is a tree hugging lib in love with obama - but it cannot be denied that his show is smarter than FOX morning, even though I agree with repubs on way more issues.

The way they dumb shit down is pathetic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yes - Mathews is a tree hugging lib in love with obama - but it cannot be denied that his show is smarter than FOX morning, even though I agree with repubs on way more issues.

Obviously it works since KC & Blacken apparently spend all day and night watching fox. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Of course it can be denied because it's not true.  Mathews is an idiot who takes things out of context and makes shit up.  There's another thread up right now whereby he claimed Iran has an "advanced" air force.  GMAFB

Mathews is full of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I watch fox a lot.  I love beck.  Hannity has been dumbing shit down lately, he is quite smitten with palin.  Oreilly is very good some of the time.

FOX has a theme that everybody on the left hates palin because she's a woman.  They talk about it nonstop.  It's not true.  Many people who hate Palin would have voted for a Rice, Hilary or Hutchinson.

hannity had a "former miss america" on this week to bash people who only hate on palin because she's a woman.  It was SO pandering to sexually frustrated men beating off under their desks.  and of course, in her great study, "people are mean to her because she's a woman, and they fear that".

that's just not true.  She's an idiot, an overconfident zealot whose hubby ran alaska.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i have to to know how the morans like yourself think, yes morAn :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
i have to to know how the morans like yourself think, yes morAn :D :D

Huh?

This is exactly why I suggested you stick to just posting the YouTube clips.  Literacy and critical thought are not your strong points!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Stop watching the wall banger!  He is awful.

Beck is my fav bar none.  His radio show is great.