Author Topic: Monsters Inside Me!!!  (Read 1083 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Monsters Inside Me!!!
« on: February 10, 2010, 01:35:05 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Monsters Inside Me!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 01:41:37 AM »
hahaha parker....and this bothers you.  your favorite location you havent been too yet has a scorpion, a pretty frog, a big a$$ aggressive hairy spider hidding in f##kin bananas  :-X and a damn snail in a pretty shell with a personal harpoon  :-\ which can all put your lights out within 5 mins if med help isnt near or some fool who has a clue about cr.  that's parasitology 4000 level stuff.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 01:47:29 AM »
hahaha parker....and this bothers you.  your favorite location you havent been too yet has a scorpion, a pretty frog, a big a$$ aggressive hairy spider hidding in f##kin bananas  :-X and a damn snail in a pretty shell which can all put your lights out within 5 mins if med help isnt near or some fool who has a clue about cr.  that's parasitology 4000 level stuff.  
What you just listed I can live with. Brazilian Wandering spiders and such...It's the small shit that I hate. I remember reading part of a novel in a Playboy magazine (yes, i did read some articles) from the late 70's to early 80's. It was set in Africa, this All American dude was having a affair with a African chick and upset her, so she put his shirt in somewhere. Next thing you know, his back was host to tsetse fly larvae--since then, Ithat shit has always freaked me out.
Imagine having some tapeworm in your brain, or a worm eating your eyeball from the inside out! :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »
Check the snail fever vids and the one that ate the boy's eye

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 02:00:17 AM »
What you just listed I can live with. Brazilian Wandering spiders and such...It's the small shit that I hate. I remember reading part of a novel in a Playboy magazine (yes, i did read some articles) from the late 70's to early 80's. It was set in Africa, this All American dude was having a affair with a African chick and upset her, so she put his shirt in somewhere. Next thing you know, his back was host to tsetse fly larvae--since then, Ithat shit has always freaked me out.
Imagine having some tapeworm in your brain, or a worm eating your eyeball from the inside out! :-X

stay away from exotic locations.  prettier the place...the deadlier.  oh...i forgot the women who play tricks and you end up under a tree with your shoe string around your neck.  thank god i'm cuban.  i can easily sell myself off as 3rd world dogS##t despite being grad student.   then... N Amer is the place to be for u my friend.

the chick he was chasing  was named erika.  if it has the "k" that's ghetto.  stupid sap didnt have a ghetto pass.  ok...back to the parasites.  hows the joints from the pork worm encystment in your muscles?

Just a day after the wife of an American basketball player went on national TV to say that her husband tony-harris-basketball.jpghad been missing in Brazil for two weeks, police said they found his body in the capital city of Brasilia, in a dense thicket “slumped against a tree.” Lori Harris, the pregnant wife of Tony Harris, a 36-year-old former standout at Washington State University basketball, said that her husband sounded worried, when she last spoke to him, as if his life might be in danger. Police spokesman Norton Luiz said he found Harris, who played for a professional team in Brasilia, after receiving an anonymous tip. The body was against a tree “in an Army training ground and with the shoelace of one of his sneakers wrapped around his neck,” Luiz said. “We believe he may have committed suicide because it appears the body fell from one of the tree’s branches, although we are not ruling out homicide.” The state of the body suggests that Harris died about five days before he was found, near the small central Brazilian town of Formosa. Harris’ father-in-law and a family friend went to Brazil Monday to identify the body.

late 70's to early 80's. It was set in Africa, this All American dude was having a affair with a African chick
javascript:void(0);
i just noticed it was 70-80, was going to ask did wear condoms since athletes dont like too and africa aint one of the tropical locations this moment to be going bare.  add india and china to that short list.  :-X   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 02:10:26 AM »
stay away from exotic locations.  prettier the place...the deadlier.  oh...i forgot the women who play tricks and you end up under a tree with your shoe string around your neck.  thank god i'm cuban.  i can easily sell myself off as 3rd world dogS##t despite being grad student.   then... N Amer is the place to be for u my friend.

the chick he was chasing  was named erika.  if it has the "k" that's ghetto.  stupid sap didnt have a ghetto pass.  ok...back to the parasites.  hows the joints from the pork worm encystment in your muscles?

Just a day after the wife of an American basketball player went on national TV to say that her husband tony-harris-basketball.jpghad been missing in Brazil for two weeks, police said they found his body in the capital city of Brasilia, in a dense thicket “slumped against a tree.” Lori Harris, the pregnant wife of Tony Harris, a 36-year-old former standout at Washington State University basketball, said that her husband sounded worried, when she last spoke to him, as if his life might be in danger. Police spokesman Norton Luiz said he found Harris, who played for a professional team in Brasilia, after receiving an anonymous tip. The body was against a tree “in an Army training ground and with the shoelace of one of his sneakers wrapped around his neck,” Luiz said. “We believe he may have committed suicide because it appears the body fell from one of the tree’s branches, although we are not ruling out homicide.” The state of the body suggests that Harris died about five days before he was found, near the small central Brazilian town of Formosa. Harris’ father-in-law and a family friend went to Brazil Monday to identify the body.

See, worms in my pork---make sure that thing is cooked, and people putting "worms" around my neck, six million ways to die. From a shoelace to a botfly.I might stick to N. America and Apple Pie.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 02:14:37 AM »

Arturo Gatti found this out the hard way.