Author Topic: The Muslim Problem in Europe  (Read 2971 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
The Muslim Problem in Europe
« on: February 10, 2010, 06:21:41 AM »

Typical Left Wing UAF bitch telling a Jewish man hes a nazi lol, she would love her children to be half black or muslim.
 ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: The Muslim Problem in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »
Just downright creepy.  C'mon Europe, put an end to this fucking insanity.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 08:17:16 AM »
cant really call it a problem when ya shoot yerself in the foot over n over again on purpose and then cry later that you r wounded and in pain  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 08:27:58 AM »
cant really call it a problem when ya shoot yerself in the foot over n over again on purpose and then cry later that you r wounded and in pain  :-\

Yeah...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 08:32:31 AM »
Islam will correct the problem in Europe and bring order and peace...
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 08:36:07 AM »
Islam will correct enhance the problems in Europe and bring order and peace about it's destruction...

Fixed.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 09:03:19 AM »
From what I've personally seen. Most of the Muslims I encountered in Europe were as far away as can be from religion.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »
From what I've personally seen. Most of the Muslims I encountered in Europe were as far away as can be from religion.

You're right.  At this point, they're not publically cutting off people's heads...but, give it some time.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »

Your European and american whites do not want them seen in this light... They want you and everyone else to see all Muslims, Arabs and Islam as a DANGER in order to justify the racism, religious discrimination as well as continue the attack/war on Arab/Muslim nations for the sake of taking resources...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »

You're right.  At this point, they're not publically cutting off people's heads...but, give it some time.

For public beheadings and murderous rampages just look in Iraq and Afghanistan to see america's wonton killing spree. Now who is the REAL SAVAGE on the planet?
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »
Your European and american whites do not want them seen in this light... They want you and everyone else to see all Muslims, Arabs and Islam as a DANGER in order to justify the racism, religious discrimination as well as continue the attack/war on Arab/Muslim nations for the sake of taking resources...

Yeah, they're just such a peaceful and loving group of people.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
Now who is the REAL SAVAGE on the planet?

This might help...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 11:32:10 AM »

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 02:44:09 PM »

Fully agreed.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »
Fully agreed.
If you can't defend your resources then you deserve to have them taken over. Hope this helps.

p.s since you are such a patriot why don't you go and live in Saudi Arabia, oh yea because all countries ran by Islam Sharia law are shitholes to live in.

P.s ToxicAvenger we never voted to allow immigration to happen, the corrupt politicians started the process for their globalist/capitalist agenda.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 03:15:27 PM »
islam is the cancer of humanity

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 03:32:03 PM »
If you can't defend your resources then you deserve to have them taken over. Hope this helps.

p.s since you are such a patriot why don't you go and live in Saudi Arabia, oh yea because all countries ran by Islam Sharia law are shitholes to live in.

??? I do live in Saudi Arabia, never been to the states. 

What does "defending our resources" have to do with Islam in Europe? And as far as I know we don't live in a jungle where the stronger takes away the fruits from the weak. What a weird thing to say when you claim Muslims are the bad guys.

As for defending our resource(s), we only have oil and pay America to defend our soil (brutal 4th grade rhyming  ;D). We are the biggest ally in the region (after Israel).

America has denied Saudi dozens of arm deals such as the F-16 Falcon and the F-22 Raptor and many others. We don't have the technology to build a state of the art army but have the money to do so and that happens to be insufficient. And due to the alliance we can't go to Russia and ask for Sukhois now can we.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 04:11:02 PM »
I think this thread was given an incorrect title.

It should have been called "The Muslim Problem IS Europe".

When you allow your homeland to be overrun by barbaric invaders that refuse to assimilate to the culture ( FYI the exact opposite of the way non muslim people are forced to assimilate in Muslim countries upon penalty of death or imprisonment) and you abandon your pride as a people in order to be politically correct and "tolerant" of other "misunderstood" groups-- you deserve to have your balls snatched away from you by a bunch of savages.

They breed like roaches, steal the EU's tax revenues and all the while plot to destroy the politically correct infidels. Hopefully the EU's suicidal immigration and social policies are starting to strike a cord with the public.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 04:27:24 PM »

It should have been called "The Muslim Problem IS Europe".

several nails.....
1 BOOM!

excellent point!
carpe` vaginum!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 07:55:52 PM »

This might help...

YES...that did help being that the CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of the WTC was a DOMESTIC TERRORIST event orchestrated in america by SAVAGES CALLED AMERICANS...Or did you somehow forget that little fact??? Maybe a couple of 911 documentaries are in order for you to help your understanding and memory..

BTW...THe SAVAGES are already planning another domestic event...Here is Biden your ZIONIST even admitting to it http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=319615.0
C

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »
YES...that did help...blah, blah, blah

Great, I'm glad it did.  Here's a few more...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 08:35:13 PM »
islam is the cancer of humanity

FACT.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 08:37:52 PM »

Great, I'm glad it did.  Here's a few more...

Can you say African Americans in america at the hands of the savages. Those pics could easily be a reflection of white america's handling of African Americans and Native Peoples during the Enslavement Period...Matter of fact the Native Peoples are still on concentration camps called reservations

That was not a good example to try and make a point...
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »
Hey mousedick--- This isn't the enslavement period. It's 2010. This is happening now--- Not 200,300 or 400 years ago.

In case you missed the memo.

These people are savages and animals because in todays world they have no value for human life ( not even the lives of their own people).

When you treat your women like slaves,  your fellow Muslims like walking corpses,  and openly practice slavery, you are a savage. Plain and simple.

Sorry shit for brains. No moral equivalence argument here.