Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence: The Construction Site  (Read 8157 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
Branch Warren Sequence: The Construction Site
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
6AM sharp and Day One of your new construction job begins.  In your life you have known only sedentary jobs, with little or no physical demand.  Now times have changed.  Money is harder to come by.  A friend of a friend of your dad knew someone...and here you are.  The men here are tough.  Big, hairy, stocky bastards with thick hairy forearms, tattoos and tan workboots.  Hardhats and flannel.  Cigarettes and profanity.  A big step down, yet strangely exciting.  Your name is called!  Yes, you say...here I am.  Fish! a bear of a man shouts.  New Meat! exclaims another.  A meaty paw slaps the back of your head, knocking your ill fitting hardhat to the ground.  These burly men with their tool belts let out hearty guffaws as you're shoved around like a ragdoll.  You nervously try to laugh it off.  

One of the brutes-big, bearded, pot bellied and clad in an ocean of flannel- steps forward.  A stubby cigar hanging from his mouth, he jabs a fat finger into your chest, launching you two steps backwards.  I found me a new coffee bitch, he proclaims.  These beasts all laugh loudly as your pathetic body exudes humiliation.  Then...all of a sudden...the men part way and another kind of beast steps through.  A human muscle machine, with blue flannel stretched agonizingly across his freakishly huge torso, dark blue Dickies hugging every inch of his tree trunk thighs.  The letters BRANCH stenciled across the side of his hardhat.  Leave the kid alone, he says authoritatively.  He'll be working with me...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: The Construction Site
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »
f

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 10:26:02 AM »
Sounds like a baygm's wet dream.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 10:37:26 AM »
Sounds like a bedtime story for mei...

welcome back Jewhit  :D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »
hahaaaaa  ;D

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:52:19 AM »
That was exciting  :D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »
In my experience on job sites most construction workers are skinny smokers. Alot of tweakers too.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 07:54:50 AM »

The cigar-chomping bully looks over at Branch.  He surveys the roast beef sized pecs, the barndoor-wide shoulders, the canonball deltoids, and the baseball biceps.  Raising his eyes to Branch's, he realizes he's defeated.  Whatever, he says with a smirk, you can have the bitch.  Branch's ice cold stare is unwavering.  Another day Sal, Branch says evenly.  Sal feels the collective stare of the mob around him, awaiting a response.  His throat tightens as he barely gets out the words: I welcome it Branch...bring it on...With that Branch looks over at you, and, as he motions you over with his head, you can see every steel sinew of power in his neck erupting like mini volcanoes.  You feel a stirring deep within, and hypnotically walk towards Branch Warren.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »
f

god damn that's a really small bed for just him alone, not to mention them both.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 08:15:57 AM »
roast beef sized pecs  ;D ;D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 08:19:34 AM »
Tbh I was hoping for more 'steel stud' puns.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 08:46:27 AM »

The cigar-chomping bully looks over at Branch.  He surveys the roast beef sized pecs, the barndoor-wide shoulders, the canonball deltoids, and the baseball biceps.  Raising his eyes to Branch's, he realizes he's defeated.  Whatever, he says with a smirk, you can have the bitch.  Branch's ice cold stare is unwavering.  Another day Sal, Branch says evenly.  Sal feels the collective stare of the mob around him, awaiting a response.  His throat tightens as he barely gets out the words: I welcome it Branch...bring it on...With that Branch looks over at you, and, as he motions you over with his head, you can see every steel sinew of power in his neck erupting like mini volcanoes.  You feel a stirring deep within, and hypnotically walk towards Branch Warren.
Branch would nt last a day on a building site, he d be running in to the portiloo every 2 hours to stuff another chicken breast down his fat mouth

regards

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 08:48:08 AM »
Branch would nt last a day on a building site, he d be running in to the portiloo every 2 hours to stuff another chicken breast down his fat mouth

regards

i drink your nick at the moment stud.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 08:51:19 AM »

regards

why would he eat his chicken breast in one of those? you've obviously don't know shit about construction. have you ever had to use one on a construction site? you would quickly think otherwise.

back splash in a portawop is the worst.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
why would he eat his chicken breast in one of those? you've obviously don't know shit about construction. have you ever had to use one on a construction site? you would quickly think otherwise.

back splash in a portawop is the worst.
You think when your doing earth works or pouring concrete for foundations on a high rise block that their ready made toilets?
Of course theres portiloos on site until the job is up and running usually after the 2nd or 3rd floor is up.

What about when your building a house for someone in a secluded area you think that a pristine toilet with silk for toilet paper just magically appears out of nowhere, one word : portiloo.

You obviously know shit about building sites.

Run along kid

LiftTheSky

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 09:47:24 AM »
"you can see every steel sinew of power in his neck erupting like mini volcanoes"

amazing.  absolutely amazing.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 10:27:04 AM »
You think when your doing earth works or pouring concrete for foundations on a high rise block that their ready made toilets?
Of course theres portiloos on site until the job is up and running usually after the 2nd or 3rd floor is up.

What about when your building a house for someone in a secluded area you think that a pristine toilet with silk for toilet paper just magically appears out of nowhere, one word : portiloo.

You obviously know shit about building sites.

Run along kid

what's your point?

read my post again retard.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »
what's your point?

read my post again retard.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 11:05:04 AM »
In my experience on job sites most construction workers are skinny smokers. Alot of tweakers too.

i laughed out loud lookin at this

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 11:07:49 AM »
branch warren is like 5'2

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:36 PM »
great stuff jewhit...but confused as to where this is in the sequence of your stories. Did this happen before the alien abduction or after?

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 05:58:52 PM »

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 06:11:54 PM »
Amazing!
Almost always, yes.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 06:16:39 PM »
Sounds like a baygm's wet dream.

Thinking about sucking cock are you?  Go for it. ::)