Author Topic: triceps tendonitis  (Read 1836 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
triceps tendonitis
« on: February 10, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »
Got triceps tendonitis on my right arm from flag football.....QBing like Drew brees....OK I had a sport trainer at my gym check it out and he told me 15 days off and ice it everyday.  Trainer doesn't know i am on 750mg/wk of sust and 40mg ED of dbol.....would my recovery time be faster with these?  I am still going to lift i just looked up some ways to do chest, bicepts and back w/o using the triceps.  Just sucks b/c I have to use machines for some of them and dumbells for the others, I love benching......anybody ever have this injury from throwing and if you were on gear did you recover pretty quick?
First Rock

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: triceps tendonitis
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:01:02 PM »
Got triceps tendonitis on my right arm from flag football.....QBing like Drew brees....OK I had a sport trainer at my gym check it out and he told me 15 days off and ice it everyday.  Trainer doesn't know i am on 750mg/wk of sust and 40mg ED of dbol.....would my recovery time be faster with these?  I am still going to lift i just looked up some ways to do chest, bicepts and back w/o using the triceps.  Just sucks b/c I have to use machines for some of them and dumbells for the others, I love benching......anybody ever have this injury from throwing and if you were on gear did you recover pretty quick?
add some deca and it should clear up pretty quick (at least it has for me in the past)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:04:27 PM »
Listen to your trainer...steroids can make you over do it sometimes resulting in injuries gettin worse...if your goin to train work around your injury and you should be good to go in no time

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »
it already healed fine i iced it everyday and didnt train those muscles and its fine 1 week later....i am glad i threw well for that game i played in b/c the coach of my school (MAC division) had a scout there and asked me to do a workout.......just a little wigged out b/c i am 26 and in grad school and on the juice.....might have to ignore the request
First Rock

UnexplaineDisaster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »
A scout at a flag football game???

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 07:34:18 PM »
shocking....i know...they let us use the field house and all the walk ons have a team and we beat them down.  I think they don't want us to play they just want some bodies so they can have all the guys on scholarship beat up on us and hurt us instead of other guys on scholarships.......
First Rock

bonedoc31

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »
I would be careful and give it a rest. The most common injury among steroid users besides pec tears are tricep tears.

Swole0565

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 11:19:24 AM »
Be VERY aware and careful.  I had tendonitis in my right triceps.  It nagged me, but I ignored it and started wearing a compression sleeve, when training. 
I learned the hard way on Jan 5th, 2009!  When doing dips (after 5 sets of incline barbell presses), on the 5th rep of my 2nd set, the tedon completely tore from my elbow.  Looking back, I sure wish I had taken the 4-8 weeks of preventive therapy!

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2010, 01:01:31 PM »
I am rehabing it..... trainer showed me some excersies so i dont get out of shape.....it already feels like 100% and its been 2weeks....i just hate using machines b/c thats what he has me on but I do get to use cables still
First Rock