Author Topic: Dramatic Images of World Trade Centre Collapse on 9/11 Released for First Time  (Read 8845 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I tend to agree.

look at the Christmas day underwear terrorist.

the guys' fucking FATHER called up the US government and said "hey, my son is a terrorist he is probably going to try and kill people"

and what were they able to do?

NOTHING.

and people expect them to be able to pull off a scheme like 9/11?

not bloody likely if you ask me..
Flower Boy Ran Away

jwb

• Getbig V
or maddoff? people were telling the sec what he was doing in detail 5 years before HE GAVE HIMSELF UP!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I just bothered to read just the first page and could already see idiot CT responses..oh brother!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I just bothered to read just the first page and could already see idiot CT responses..oh brother!

Yep, the same cerebral giants who talked for 8 yrs about what a dumbass Bush and his entire admin were, think he/they pulled that off......fuckin' clowns.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
BULLSHIT!!

buildings fall in on themselves all the time, perfectly normal
tank u jesus

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
in all honesty, the pancake collapse that happened is not unusual at all given the design of the buildings + thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel.

people act like it must be an inside job and bombs must have been used just because it hasn't happened before.

well duh.

how many times in history have jet airliners been deliberately flown into 110 storey buildings?

::)

people are just so dumb. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
there's nothing wrong with asking questions dude.....

these moron conspiracy theorists included a lot of bright people, including engineers, professionals, firefighters and family members

I try to keep an open mind about these things and I have to say, some things just dont add up....at all

the pentagon and philly planes......wheres the debris?

Tower 7 being "pulled"

blabh blah blah....

sad day for America....

now the dickheads are over in Afghanistan fighting an impossible war....

Asking questions and jumping to conclusions and making assumptions are two different things. And just because A + B doesn't add up doesn't mean it's C by default.

Noam Chomsky has been one of the most outspoken critics of the Bush admin and when asked the question if it was an inside job he said " NO " he also added that Washington is horrible at keeping secrets and if it were an inside job it would have been out there

Bush/Cheney may have been complete tools but please with the inside job nonsense.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
         |----|
      |----|   
      |----|   top part falls in this direction--->>> then down
    |----|
  |---|  <----place of impact
  |---|
  |----|
  |----|
  |----|
  |----|
  |----|

If the structural columns were damaged on impact, they would be more damaged on one side than the other. The weakening would not be equal on all sides. So if the building would collapse naturally, the top would tip over to the side then collapse down, most of the remaining structure would still stand but if it collapsed too a large part of the base would still be left, think of a root of a tree after it's been chopped down. Most likely the buildings would not have collapsed at all.

If the entire building would collapse, it would do so as a domino brick

|----|
         |----|
        |----|
       |----|  -->>
      |----|
     |----|
    |----|
   |----|
  |----|
 |----|
|----|
tank u jesus

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
^

but that is not what happened.

the upper floors literally collapsed down on top of the lower floors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center#Mechanics_of_collapse_.28Twin_Towers.29

Both buildings collapsed symmetrically and more or less straight down, though there was some tilting of the tops of the towers and a significant amount of fallout to the sides. In both cases, the portion of the building that had been damaged by the airplanes failed, which allowed the section above the airplane impacts to fall onto the undamaged structure below. As the collapse progressed, dust and debris could be seen shooting out of the windows several floors below the advancing destruction. The first fragments of the outer walls of the collapsed North Tower struck the ground 9 seconds after the collapse started, and parts of the South Tower after 11 seconds. The lower portions of both buildings' cores (60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) remained standing for up to 25 seconds after the start of the initial collapse before they too collapsed.[12]

While they were designed to support enormous static loads, they provided little resistance to the moving mass of the sections above the floors where the collapses initiated. Structural systems respond very differently to static and dynamic loads, and since the motion of the falling portion began as a free fall through the height of at least one story (roughly three meters), the structure beneath them was unable to stop the collapses once they began. Indeed, a fall of only half a meter would have been enough to release the necessary energy to begin an unstoppable collapse.[
Flower Boy Ran Away

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
even IF the truth come out americans as a population will never care to really do enough about it anyway.

as long as they feel protected from the horrible muslim terrorists that lurk at every corner they'll accept the death of 3000 of their own acceptable as long as they can keep existing in a first world society.

you're already sacrificing your rights and freedoms to your gov't slowly one by one to do this.

your gov't has you spoon fed on fear and is controlling you with it more and more daily.

x3

A world with so much information out there, bullshit propaganda still reins supreme

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's because the bullshit propaganda is reported by liberal networks and rags much like the bullshit of "global warming". Look who reports it and look who refutes it. More lib networks more it gets out to people.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
When did Bin Laden die? Was it over 5 years ago? Or does he live in the White House with Obama?
[/youtube]

WATCH
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Have you noticed they rarely mention the small building 7 that also fell in news articles like this, it's always the towers and Pentagon...

building 7 fell from....ummm....the big bad wolf huffed n puffed it down  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

jwb

• Getbig V
ND and hulkster are agreeing on something here btw people...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
ND and hulkster are agreeing on something here btw people...

i bet dorian doesn't :D

tank u jesus

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Lighter taken off the enemy by a friend.
Squishy face retard

jwb

• Getbig V
this lighter illustrates my point from before...

the AQ mission was to hit the towers with planes... whether they came down wasn't in their control so they didn't worry about it - the damage would be great either way.

the same goes for bush and his mates.... the planes hitting the towers provided enough of a mandate to do what they did after that... them coming down was terrible but they still had a mandate simply from the act of the planes hitting the towers....

and building 7?--- who cares about that in the scheme of things? nobody... it came down straight similar to an implosion because where it failed was down low the same as where they take out columns when they implode buildings.

here is a good pic of the 2nd tower hit as it failed... hardly a straight collapse like an implosion.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
"Why pay for expensive controlled demolitions when you can just burn a little jet fuel on a couple of floors?"

"That only works when the building is owned by Larry Silverstein."

;D ;D
tank u jesus

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Asking questions and jumping to conclusions and making assumptions are two different things. And just because A + B doesn't add up doesn't mean it's C by default.

Noam Chomsky has been one of the most outspoken critics of the Bush admin and when asked the question if it was an inside job he said " NO " he also added that Washington is horrible at keeping secrets and if it were an inside job it would have been out there

Bush/Cheney may have been complete tools but please with the inside job nonsense.

What's so nosense about two planes going down and leaving less debris than my toilet bowl after a night out on the piss?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
What's so nosense about two planes going down and leaving less debris than my toilet bowl after a night out on the piss?

You were expecting more debris? why? the planes hit the building a 600mph... did they plant this after the fact?

jwb

• Getbig V
The people to be angry with are the truthers who have made a cottage industry out of 9/11 preying on morons...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
You were expecting more debris? why? the planes hit the building a 600mph... did they plant this after the fact?

agreed. but Ronnie is still better.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
agreed. but Ronnie is still better.

Better at losing  ;)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Sam Harris was just commenting on the pros and cons of the internet and mentions you moron conspiracy theorists

http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/12/author-the-web-is-among-worlds-most-destructive-technologies/?hpt=C2

He continued: "It's also empowered pranks and pseudoscience and bad information because every person on the Internet can sort of find the people like them and everyone can find an audience so there are certain forms of ignorance that would more or less be unthinkable without the Internet. Global jihad has been massively empowered by the Internet. Even things like the 911 truth conspiracy. That, to my mind, is an Internet phenomenon. No one would publish those books. This is something that is born of Web sites and Internet commentary."/b]

you re the moron taking this guys word on it, did he explain why building 7 collapsed?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
internet  80% fake

tv 100% fake