Author Topic: What do FOXnews.com readers think of the Tea party movement?  (Read 2508 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: What do FOXnews.com readers think of the Tea party movement?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 01:45:48 PM »
Im so sick of hearing about the civil rights struggle.50 freaking years ago

Well most of his useful life was spent in that..and in the speech he just used it as a reference point to show how far blacks have come along in america

The Harvard scum bag,verbally assaulted a cop...

he was trying to arrest a guy going into his own house

How many babies killed in church bombings?I want a number ?I bet it doesnt reach twenty
Really, from 1600 and something to now..you think that whites only killed 20 black babies...ok

Then,compare it to the number of blacks gunned down in the street by other punk ass cowardly blacks killing their own kind?Yet,no blacks seem pissed off at their own race.Nope,only whitey?

thats just a retarded statement because blacks speak out about this all the time..you see what you wanna see...i can care less about whitey..because im me.

Care to defend Rev. Wright?The guy who hates the "US OF KKK" as he lives in his multi-million dollar home stealing money from ignorant black church goers?

ok..what does that have to do with the price of tea in china

The white mans greed?The same whites that have given more in charrity,built up all of western Europe,that save the world from facism and comunism,yes we are greedy.The same whites that give BILLIONS to Africa to fight AIDS but the people there are so fucking dumb they maim women to scab up their clits so AIDS is more easily spread.Want to compare charritable givings of whites vs. blacks?

Do you think they have given more or taken more...remember...this country was made a super power off of free labor capital of slaves...dispute it..please

The only proof I need to marlk Obama as a racist is that he sat in a racist church for twenty years listening to his spiritual adviser insult whites.Now,you care to give me some proof that Imus,Al Campannis,Jimmy the Greek,Trent Lott are racists?They all lost jobs because thats what rabble rousing blacks said about them.

so he insulted whites...big deal..i insult whites too, do i hate whites..i insult blacks too...do i hate blacks. I insult puerto ricans, do i hate them too...

if there was nothing happened, there would be nothing to talk about

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: What do FOXnews.com readers think of the Tea party movement?
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 02:26:00 PM »

so he insulted whites...big deal..i insult whites too, do i hate whites..i insult blacks too...do i hate blacks. I insult puerto ricans, do i hate them too...

if there was nothing happened, there would be nothing to talk about

Here is where you and I agree!!!!!I dont care if he insults whites,in fact I dont much care if he hates whites.HOWEVER,I also dont care if Imus insults blacks or Jimmy the Greek does it or anyone insults anyone!My entire problem with race is the incredible double standard.Yes,the pendulum needed to swing because of years of REAL racism in this country,but its swung so far that we have gotten to the point that dissagreeing with Obama gets you called a racist.So,I dont care who insults who.I listen to ICE CUBE he insults my race all the time,I dont care.Just dont punnish whites for doing the same thing.