Author Topic: Three weeks into diet and company throws a pizza lunch. What do you do?  (Read 4508 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Three weeks into diet and company throws a pizza lunch. What do you do?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

Yeah, I know the kind of office you’re working in.
And you’re right, there will be lots of comments about mon_of_steele not being a "team player" all because he wouldn’t eat a shitty piece of pizza like everyone else.

Some options:
Most realistic action is to just have one piece. It’s not the same as eating 5 pieces, or one piece every day for a month. Minimal harm done.

Another option is to bullshit about having wheat allergies – fairly common these days. Problem is, you’ve got to be careful with lies. If you ever go out with some coworkers (maybe unlikely in your case) you’d have to make sure you don’t order a beer (also unlikely in your case). You'd also have to watch what you're seen eating at the office.

Along the lines of the above, you could also b.s. about a mild stomach ulcer or sensitive gallbladder, and that the grease & tomato sauce in pizza aggravate your condition.

By chance, are there are quite a few women who work in your office?
Perhaps one or more of your supervisors is one?

Good luck.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »
Dear Abbey,

I'm afraid of looking bad in front of my co-workers. I already concoct stories on the internet about ripping out of my t-shirts when I carb up at lunch but now I'm wondering if I need to keep up the intimidation factor and eat a slice of pizza in front of them. Please help!

Your truly,

A very insecure individual

Did you manage to write that witty post all by yourself or did your mommy help you?  By the way say hi for me next time you see her.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
They would ask why I just ate knowing that there was this free lunch.  People are such animals to.  Some of these fat fuckers will pound down 1/2 a large pizza during these things.  They actually start sweating while inhaling it.  I'll just throw a slice on a plate and nurse the fucker and chuck it.  To be honest I don't even want to eat pizza.  No cravings for it. 

The main question is What Would Nasser Do?

let em know that the tomato sauce gives you bad reflux. that will do it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 02:23:47 PM »
nothing wrong with pizza
Now again Wave knows how to count calories, its all numbers.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 02:29:24 PM »
basically you are looking to cheat and are looking for getbig to give you the reason tpo do it

my opp

eat a fucking full pizza

eat one every week

nuthin well happen

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
Make a large salad (hopefully they bought you guys salad) and just nurse one slice of pizza.  The fatties will notice if you don't eat any pizza but they won't count your slices.  ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »
or you could just carb up on pizza 'till your shirt rips off due to the glycogen loading.   :o

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 02:53:04 PM »
Welcome to my world. I work with cops and depressed women.   Its all meat and cheese here.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 02:54:37 PM »
That's what I'm thinking.  A slice of cheese pizza won't hurt.
One slice and your toungue will be reminding you of what you miss.  Nothing a treadmill can clean up though.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 04:15:24 PM »
One slice and your toungue will be reminding you of what you miss.  Nothing a treadmill can clean up though.

I agree.  Junk food is like crack.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 04:24:42 PM »

For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

i'm not dieting BUT this could help on those ocassions

HCA strongly delays post-meal glucose levels, reducing insulin output

In the study, rats were administered HCA prior to "mimicking a meal by infusing sugar into the stomach," explained lead author Wielinga. "Compared with controls, which had no HCA, the test rats' rise in blood sugar was much slower, but over 2 -- hours all the sugar was absorbed."
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/05/050523092407.htm

carpe` vaginum!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2010, 05:17:16 PM »
Lunch just finished and here's the deal.  There was a fucking crowd three people thick at the table where the pizza was, so I avoid it and go straight into the main room where everyone was sitting.  There were about 10 people already eating.  The three fattest of the fucking bunch were the only ones to open their mouths and ask why I wasn't eating.  I think they ask because then they can have an extra slice each and claim they are eating my share. The skinny people didn't say a word.  Why do fat people wonder why other's don't want to eat the same shit they do?

I think because food is their whole life so they notice everything that comes in contact with food, the same way you would notice some smuck at the gym being a loser as you know about working out.  I get the same shite - my favorite comeback to the fatty asking "hey are you on some sort of special diet ?" is "No, are you on some sort of special high fat, high sugar, high sodium diet ?"
K

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »
how many of those gorging themselves on pizza were drinking diet soda too!?
footloose and fancy free

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
u may break out from the slices so id stay away and say NO
w

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 05:27:49 PM »
I thought "Wavelgth" died ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 11:40:40 PM »
I've been eating real well and don't need a relapse into fatty foods.  But my company is throwing a pizza lunch and I figure I don't want to be the only one not eating because then all of the fat fucks like to point out that fact.  "why aren't you eating....blah blah blah"  As easy as it would be to own them with a good comeback it's not worth looking like a jackass to the management.
The thing about pizza that I don't want to eat is the carbs.  I haven't had white carbs(rice,flour, sugar) in close to a month. I'm not starving myself.  Eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, veggies and actually enjoying it.  My energy is way up, having awesome workouts and don't want to revert.

For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

you can eat one piece or so, this wont destrory your diet and tell them pizza is not your fav. dish!!.. but i really dont see anything to be shy of if you just tell them you are on a diet!!..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 12:40:55 AM »
Tape a small cigar tube to the underside of your wrist and surreptitiously sprinkle your cuttings over the pie.  Then lean in and squint and say, "Oh my God!  Are those... pubic hairs?!"  :o

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 02:12:18 AM »
I've been eating real well and don't need a relapse into fatty foods.  But my company is throwing a pizza lunch and I figure I don't want to be the only one not eating because then all of the fat fucks like to point out that fact.  "why aren't you eating....blah blah blah"  As easy as it would be to own them with a good comeback it's not worth looking like a jackass to the management.
The thing about pizza that I don't want to eat is the carbs.  I haven't had white carbs(rice,flour, sugar) in close to a month. I'm not starving myself.  Eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, veggies and actually enjoying it.  My energy is way up, having awesome workouts and don't want to revert.

Call in sick,seriously

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
Yes, sure you can eat.. just make sure you dont eat enough carbs during the day in order to "balance" your calories with that pizza.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2010, 02:43:22 PM »
tank u jesus

solida

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2010, 02:50:57 PM »
Just do a lat spread and everyone will understand.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2010, 03:05:01 PM »
As bodybuilders, we need to realize when we have jobs like I do. 9-5er, benefits, yearly salary, we need to fit in at times with others. Everyone I work with knows I compete yet they will never see me avoiding social gatherings unless its fish heads and rice (the asians want to share but I have allergies). We have GOING AWAYS, BLACK HISTORY and other social gatherings which always involve pizza and kfc.  So do Iact like an ass and avoid it ? Naa   I get a slice and a breast of KFC wolf it down then kick ass on the treadmill. Will it affect my condition maybe but that could be blamed on other things I don't do or eat.   Work comes first during these hard economical times  and pizza rules.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2010, 03:06:13 PM »
As bodybuilders, we need to realize when we have jobs like I do. 9-5er, benefits, yearly salary, we need to fit in at times with others. Everyone I work with knows I compete yet they will never see me avoiding social gatherings unless its fish heads and rice (the asians want to share but I have allergies). We have GOING AWAYS, BLACK HISTORY and other social gatherings which always involve pizza and kfc.  So do Iact like an ass and avoid it ? Naa   I get a slice and a breast of KFC wolf it down then kick ass on the treadmill. Will it affect my condition maybe but that could be blamed on other things I don't do or eat.   Work comes first during these hard economical times  and pizza rules.   
X2

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »
Pull down your pants, hike your thong up your crack and show them your shredded glutes and they will understand.
P

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »

We've all been there ---> trying to maintain a diet whilst working in corporate 9-to-5 environment; surrounded by a combination of unhappy, miserably-married, smelly, petty and gasbagging co-workers.

You need to keep your eye on the prize here........DO NOT succumb to their fat-like peer pressure.

Here's a simple step plan :

1. Pack your lunch for the day

2. 20 min prior to said pizza get-together, discreetly take lunch out of bag and slip outside....EAT!

3. Dispose of lunch box/plastic container, napkin, tuna can, etc into industrial bin...pour kerosene on it and light it up.

This fire will serve to catch the attention of your co-workers, who in turn will run outside to oogle over the biggest moment to happen in their mundane and souless lives in a very long time....said Pizza get-together is now dead and buried.

Just don't burn the building down.