Author Topic: Three weeks into diet and company throws a pizza lunch. What do you do?  (Read 4495 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I've been eating real well and don't need a relapse into fatty foods.  But my company is throwing a pizza lunch and I figure I don't want to be the only one not eating because then all of the fat fucks like to point out that fact.  "why aren't you eating....blah blah blah"  As easy as it would be to own them with a good comeback it's not worth looking like a jackass to the management.
The thing about pizza that I don't want to eat is the carbs.  I haven't had white carbs(rice,flour, sugar) in close to a month. I'm not starving myself.  Eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, veggies and actually enjoying it.  My energy is way up, having awesome workouts and don't want to revert.

For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Three weeks into diet and company throws a pizza lunch. What do you do?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:36:56 AM »
eat the fuckin pizza and soldier on with your diet...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 11:37:57 AM »
eat the fuckin pizza and soldier on with your diet...

That's what I'm thinking.  A slice of cheese pizza won't hurt.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 11:40:49 AM »

The thing about pizza that I don't want to eat is the carbs.  I haven't had white carbs(rice,flour, sugar) in close to a month. I'm not starving myself.  Eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, veggies and actually enjoying it.  My energy is way up, having awesome workouts and don't want to revert.

For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

Just scrape the top off the crust and eat with a fork.
:

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 11:41:26 AM »
well, are you competing?? If not, go ahead with the pizza and do some cardio.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
tell them you ate lunch already and aren't very hungry..wtf..they can't fire you for that..or you can say if you eat pizza you give off loud, stinky, wet farts that none in the office would enjoy...
footloose and fancy free

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »
tell them you ate lunch already and aren't very hungry..wtf..they can't fire you for that..

They would ask why I just ate knowing that there was this free lunch.  People are such animals to.  Some of these fat fuckers will pound down 1/2 a large pizza during these things.  They actually start sweating while inhaling it.  I'll just throw a slice on a plate and nurse the fucker and chuck it.  To be honest I don't even want to eat pizza.  No cravings for it. 

The main question is What Would Nasser Do?

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 11:46:42 AM »
you don't be a bitch and you eat the fuckin pizza.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 11:46:46 AM »
tell them you ate lunch already and aren't very hungry..wtf..they can't fire you for that..or you can say if you eat pizza you give off loud, stinky, wet farts that none in the office would enjoy...

Then they would figure out who keeps on farting in their offices when they step out.  It's one of my favorite things to do. I lay an egg in someones office and close the door waiting to see their reaction when they walk back in from the coffee room or bathroom.  Classic.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »
They would ask why I just ate knowing that there was this free lunch.  People are such animals to.  Some of these fat fuckers will pound down 1/2 a large pizza during these things.  They actually start sweating while inhaling it.  I'll just throw a slice on a plate and nurse the fucker and chuck it.  To be honest I don't even want to eat pizza.  No cravings for it. 

The main question is What Would Nasser Do?

i worked in a mortgage company like this..they'd order pizza three days a week to prevent you from leaving your desk for lunch...when you didn't eat it..you got shit..i used to bring a slice back to my desk..leave it there for three hours and some fat hog would come over with cheese and sauce all over his face and go ''you gonna eat that''?  problem solved.
footloose and fancy free

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 11:53:32 AM »
I don't even eat that shit when I'm not dieting.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 12:01:33 PM »
If you can't eat a couple of slices after 3 full weeks of dieting, something is really wrong. Dig in and enjoy.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 12:06:44 PM »
I've been eating real well and don't need a relapse into fatty foods.  But my company is throwing a pizza lunch and I figure I don't want to be the only one not eating because then all of the fat fucks like to point out that fact.  "why aren't you eating....blah blah blah"  As easy as it would be to own them with a good comeback it's not worth looking like a jackass to the management.

bring a machine gun to work and well you know the rest. that's what he would do.
F

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 12:07:38 PM »
Just do some extra cardio (not that its gonna hurt eating it anyway) but that makes you feel good afterwards also =)

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 12:09:02 PM »
nothing wrong with a slice or two, you won't instantly gain the weight. eat, enjoy and do some cardio or take fat burners pussy.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »

Why would your coworkers dare ask you why you aren't eating pizza?  By your own words they are "scared to death" of you and even move out of the microwave lineup when they see you ???

AND if they do muster up the courage to ask you then just remind them of your shirts that tore at work during your high carb days as they could not handle the incredible muscle transformation under their seams last time you ate high carbs according to what you posted here.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »
Don't eat the pizza and have some dicipline. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 12:32:57 PM »
Pack a lunch and suck it up!

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:49 PM »
Demand that they order a pizza with whole wheat crust and when they refuse hit them with a hostile workplace environment lawsuit.  Sad part is you would have no probelm finding a lawyer to take the case.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 12:51:50 PM »
Lunch just finished and here's the deal.  There was a fucking crowd three people thick at the table where the pizza was, so I avoid it and go straight into the main room where everyone was sitting.  There were about 10 people already eating.  The three fattest of the fucking bunch were the only ones to open their mouths and ask why I wasn't eating.  I think they ask because then they can have an extra slice each and claim they are eating my share. The skinny people didn't say a word.  Why do fat people wonder why other's don't want to eat the same shit they do?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
I you want pizza eat it. If you want to try and stick to your diet as good as you can then don't have the pizza.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
Lunch just finished and here's the deal.  There was a fucking crowd three people thick at the table where the pizza was, so I avoid it and go straight into the main room where everyone was sitting.  There were about 10 people already eating.  The three fattest of the fucking bunch were the only ones to open their mouths and ask why I wasn't eating.  I think they ask because then they can have an extra slice each and claim they are eating my share. The skinny people didn't say a word.  Why do fat people wonder why other's don't want to eat the same shit they do?

Because they feel guilty about being fat and eating that crap and have no dicipline whatsoever and it irks them that you do. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 12:57:00 PM »
I've been eating real well and don't need a relapse into fatty foods.  But my company is throwing a pizza lunch and I figure I don't want to be the only one not eating because then all of the fat fucks like to point out that fact.  "why aren't you eating....blah blah blah"  As easy as it would be to own them with a good comeback it's not worth looking like a jackass to the management.
The thing about pizza that I don't want to eat is the carbs.  I haven't had white carbs(rice,flour, sugar) in close to a month. I'm not starving myself.  Eating a lot of beef, chicken, fish, veggies and actually enjoying it.  My energy is way up, having awesome workouts and don't want to revert.

For those of you that are actually dieting tell me what you would do.  For the rest of you fat out of shape getbiggers go fuck off.

Dear Abbey,

I'm afraid of looking bad in front of my co-workers. I already concoct stories on the internet about ripping out of my t-shirts when I carb up at lunch but now I'm wondering if I need to keep up the intimidation factor and eat a slice of pizza in front of them. Please help!

Yours truly,

A very insecure individual

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 01:06:38 PM »
nothing wrong with pizza

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 01:08:27 PM »
Dear Abbey,

I'm afraid of looking bad in front of my co-workers. I already concoct stories on the internet about ripping out of my t-shirts when I carb up at lunch but now I'm wondering if I need to keep up the intimidation factor and eat a slice of pizza in front of them. Please help!

Your truly,

A very insecure individual
Dear Abbey,
I'm afraid of leaving my dorm room and interacting with the other students. I already concoct stories on the internet about talking to girls,going to parties every weekend, and having a non mutated horse face. But now I'm wondering if I will ever break out of my shell and stop being a dorm room shut in, or if I will finish my college years only playing video games and waging internet wars.

Yours truly,
Clueless in Connecticut
w