Author Topic: What happens when a Redneck gets a Ferrari?  (Read 5903 times)

APE907

• Getbig III
Re: What happens when a Redneck gets a Ferrari?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2010, 04:55:21 AM »
The high maintenance costs are pretty much standard with Ferrari's whole line up....not just specific models.  The cost of ownership does not end with the purchase price....the cost of ownership is quite steep.

Exactly - I had a buddy who picked up an older "Magnum PI" style 308 a few years ago.....he thought he got an amazing deal until he found out what the scheduled maintenance bill was going to be.  F*cking ridiculous waste of money for a car that basically can't even hang with budget performance cars of the modern era....guess it is still a "Ferrari" though. 

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 05:07:25 AM »
This is what happens...he has get camo paint. he ruined it :'(
http://forum.gtspirit.com/458-afghanistan-t15179.html?s=b7f2e9a33d30323aa0383085ecf86cee&p=122434

Just out of curiosity, other than you being a soldier in Iraq or Afghanestan, name me one thing that will look "good" in camo ???

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 05:15:41 AM »
Just out of curiosity, other than you being a soldier in Iraq or Afghanestan, name me one thing that will look "good" in camo ???

shorts

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 05:26:57 AM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 05:31:17 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 05:37:29 AM »

OHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 05:44:14 AM »
I drive a white Renault Kangoo
:D

u are such a loser

:-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »
This is what happens...he has get camo paint. he ruined it :'(
http://forum.gtspirit.com/458-afghanistan-t15179.html?s=b7f2e9a33d30323aa0383085ecf86cee&p=122434

Not sure it's real might be a photoshop because it doesn't go on sale until the summer . what a replacement for the F430 , Ferrari stood with a naturally aspirated V8 557HP@9000 !! that's insane !! 125 hp per liter that's a record .

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 01:27:05 PM »
I drive a white Renault Kangoo
The first car I bought back in 1990 was an 80-something Renault Alliance

U

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 01:34:47 PM »
The first car I bought back in 1990 was an 80-something Renault Alliance

HAhahahahaha what a piece of shit those cars were lol the old saying applies " Don't ever buy a French car , unless you live in France. " a good friend had one nothing but headaches would have been better off with a Peugot 505

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
HAhahahahaha what a piece of shit those cars were lol the old saying applies " Don't ever buy a French car , unless you live in France. " a good friend had one nothing but headaches would have been better off with a Peugot 505
YES - I BOUGHT IT USED TOO. IT SUCKED ROYALLY. EVENTUALLY IT ENDED UP IN THE JUNK YARD
U

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 01:38:25 PM »
Renault Alliance = a VCR on wheels.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2010, 01:42:52 PM »
Renault Alliance = a VCR on wheels.
BETA TAPE ON TOP OF THAT
U

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:23 PM »
YES - I BOUGHT IT USED TOO. IT SUCKED ROYALLY. EVENTUALLY IT ENDED UP IN THE JUNK YARD

hahahahaha I think that's where they all are.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2010, 02:32:08 PM »
Exactly - I had a buddy who picked up an older "Magnum PI" style 308 a few years ago.....he thought he got an amazing deal until he found out what the scheduled maintenance bill was going to be.  F*cking ridiculous waste of money for a car that basically can't even hang with budget performance cars of the modern era....guess it is still a "Ferrari" though. 
I had a analogy that I stated here. It's typically when you see hot women with average or ugly dudes, typically both parties are in their 30's.

You know the guy who gets a Ferrari and drives it into the ground and sells it? Then the next guy who has it says, "well it's a Ferrari." well that's what happens, a lot of these women get a ton of miles put on them, and then marry the nice guy, who has to fix the problems and deal with the baggage. Because, "well she's hot."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2010, 02:41:48 PM »
I had a analogy that I stated here. It's typically when you see hot women with average or ugly dudes, typically both parties are in their 30's.

You know the guy who gets a Ferrari and drives it into the ground and sells it? Then the next guy who has it says, "well it's a Ferrari." well that's what happens, a lot of these women get a ton of miles put on them, and then marry the nice guy, who has to fix the problems and deal with the baggage. Because, "well she's hot."
Hoes will leave you broke and with no car.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »
Hoes will leave you broke and with no car.
That's why you put that ho in 6th gear and cruise, then drop her.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »
Hats why you put that ho in 6th gear and cruise, then drop her.
nice ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2010, 03:13:51 PM »
SHE is hot, not the camo lingerine...

Did you or did you not say "name me one thing that looks good in camo".  So, ask and ye shall receive!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2010, 03:26:02 PM »

Good analogy there. So true in many cases.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2010, 03:40:50 PM »
Good analogy there. So true in many cases.
I actually came up with one time, when a co-worker showed me a pic in a newspaper about a couple getting married. She was a hot as hell blonde, who was a 27 yr old school teacher. He was fat teller at a bank. He had the typical goatee-- to add definition to his face. My co-worker, said how did he get her, it must be the sex. I said, "No, chances are she is so desperate to get married, that she said yes to him, she loves the idea of getting married, not marriage itself. Plus as a teacher in Montgomery Co, md, you make twice as much than a bank teller. She also probably has been run thru by playas, and he wants to play hubby...and she will continue to play the field."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2010, 03:43:32 PM »

hey parker...based on this...athletes...given most are butt ugly and pay for their wives...have the highest mileage women...not the nice guy.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2010, 03:59:08 PM »
HUMMER

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »

hey parker...based on this...athletes...given most are butt ugly and pay for their wives...have the highest mileage women...not the nice guy.
They have the loot. Which attracts the sharks. Many of the women, have made it their lifelong mission to get with a baller, just ask Big Mal about Melyssa Ford. So sleeping with tons of dudes, trying to get pregnant by ballers, by using Turkey Basters (which they carry in their purses when going to the clubs)
http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html
or fishing condoms out of bathroom trashcans, or saving the cum from off their backs or stomachs or faces, they are soo willing.
I know of one chick who had it down pat where this one guy gets his gas. She met him there, by "accident", now she is living in a million dollar condo.
Again it seems like the ball players are the nice guys, the women just have more tricks up their sleeves.

Here is the question, is this done out of women's need for security, or for greed, or both?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 04:05:28 PM »
They have the loot. Which attracts the sharks. Many of the women, have made it their lifelong mission to get with a baller, just ask Big Mal about Melyssa Ford. So sleeping with tons of dudes, trying to get pregnant by ballers, by using Turkey Basters (which they carry in their purses when going to the clubs)
http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html
or fishing condoms out of bathroom trashcans, or saving the cum from off their backs or stomachs or faces, they are soo willing.
I know of one chick who had it down pat where this one guy gets his gas. She met him there, by "accident", now she is living in a million dollar condo.
Again it seems like the ball players are the nice guys, the women just have more tricks up their sleeves.

Here is the question, is this done out of women's need for security, or for greed, or both?
The statement below your avatar says it all bro.