Author Topic: I'm in love with Sade...Damn!!  (Read 5232 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I'm in love with Sade...Damn!!
« on: February 12, 2010, 10:52:11 PM »
I'm listening to her new single, that just came on after Soldier of Love
it's called Babyfather, Awww damn, and that shit is a baby makin song right there, a true brown liquor song.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: I'm in love with Sade...Damn!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:56:39 PM »
WTF, it's not playing.

Have you bought this CD yet, Parker?
HAHA, RON.....

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 10:58:15 PM »
Helen is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 11:03:19 PM »
WTF, it's not playing.

Have you bought this CD yet, Parker?
Try this...
http://www.last.fm/music/Sade/_/Babyfather

My job has blocked youtube or any video sharing sites, so i just copy and past it. No, I haven't gotten her album...I need to

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 12:30:18 AM »
Helen is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Keep a leash on that bitch, Menelaus.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 03:22:12 AM »
A hot lady for sure

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 03:34:06 AM »
Twink music right there. Je deteste Sade.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 03:44:13 AM »
Saw here a couple of yrs back at pepsi center.  Holding up nicely for 50+ but that's the afro bloodline.  I have to do a bit more listening to the new album.  Parker...it has some flat songs this time around.  Think Pride and Sade should have sampled from other writers on this album.  Always and forever music from East London will be the best.  Maybe add a bit a favor to their perfected sound.  They tried to work with Amel a few yrs back but it didnt work.  I saw Amel in concert with my girl severals mths back.  Another good jazzy lady.  If u dont remember...she was from Groove Theory.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 03:55:17 AM »
Saw here a couple of yrs back at pepsi center.  Holding up nicely for 50+ but that's the afro bloodline.  I have to do a bit more listening to the new album.  Parker...it has some flat songs this time around.  Think Pride and Sade should have sampled from other writers on this album.  Always and forever music from East London will be the best.  Maybe add a bit a favor to their perfected sound.  They tried to work with Amel a few yrs back but it didnt work.  I saw Amel in concert with my girl severals mths back.  Another good jazzy lady.  If u dont remember...she was from Groove Theory.

Sade worked with Sweetback for Soldier of Love, I don't know if she worked with them for the whole album. Sweetback is notable for having Maxwell on their "Softly, Softly" song from their Sweetback album.    Yeah, Amel Lerrieux she is good.

I'm listening to Leon Ware---true old school, he's the one that wrote a lot of Marvin Gaye's songs, and has written for Maxwell. Most of his stuff is only online.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 04:07:28 AM »
Funny to see Sade mentioned of all on places GetBig....

I am a fan from way back.  I use her "Love Deluxe" cd as one of my standard demo discs at home for people to check out my system on.  I DIY some of my own speakers and run everything through some big wattage pro-amps.  The sound of Love Deluxe blows people away....it is recorded beautifully but some of the bass content on the CD also hits hard and low which surprises listeners.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 04:16:52 AM »
Sade worked with Sweetback for Soldier of Love, I don't know if she worked with them for the whole album. Sweetback is notable for having Maxwell on their "Softly, Softly" song from their Sweetback album.    Yeah, Amel Lerrieux she is good.

I'm listening to Leon Ware---true old school, he's the one that wrote a lot of Marvin Gaye's songs, and has written for Maxwell. Most of his stuff is only online.

basically...sweetback is just an off shot by some of pride members...so they still playing with same vib.  i would have love to see them write a tune with kim appleby.  try someone a bit different.  good album but writing is slightly off vs older material

london ethnic music is so under-rated.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 04:19:55 AM »
Funny to see Sade mentioned of all on places GetBig....

I am a fan from way back.  I use her "Love Deluxe" cd as one of my standard demo discs at home for people to check out my system on.  I DIY some of my own speakers and run everything through some big wattage pro-amps.  The sound of Love Deluxe blows people away....it is recorded beautifully but some of the bass content on the CD also hits hard and low which surprises listeners.
Agreed. And Sade, is well im a true R&B head, I'd rather listen to Sade, Maxwell, Raheem Devaughn, Jahiem, than listen to Jay-Z (even though i have all of Jay-Z's albums)

G, I agree. Or they should try Goapele or even Ledisi or Angie Stone for a very different vibe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 06:50:57 AM »
Keep a leash on that bitch, Menelaus.

Monster Homeric reference.   ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2010, 07:01:25 AM »
One things I have always loved about "Helen" is how patient she seems. Very laid back and soft spoken. The type of woman that is stress free and wants to share that stress free spirit with you. Would you agree?

This is all from interviews and her videos/music I base my conclusion.

She could be extremely violent I guess.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2010, 07:08:03 AM »

This has to be the best baby making song ever... Guaranteed to cum if this is playing while fucking..trust me

I

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 07:20:27 AM »
Her movements are very slow,sexy and seductive here. K-1 likes this in his women.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »
She tops my list as the FINEST looking woman in music, coming in second as i've said before is Aaliyah, RIP baby girl..

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:18 PM »
She tops my list as the FINEST looking woman in music, coming in second as i've said before is Aaliyah, RIP baby girl..

was there before beyonce, keys and the other girls

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
I like this look on her.

3rd place

4th

Bey is "OK" Very pretty and thick, but there something lacking in the brain dept. These above have beauty and brains.. so

5th

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 01:15:17 PM »
I like this look on her.

on a side note...i worked with some white nurses a 1yr back, n they would go on and on how they wish they were born naturally beautifl n thin like aaliyah.  i guess she was a bit ahead of her time.

my favorite

3:14-3:15 - chick in cap is quicy oldest daughter.  she would vacation with his family

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 01:18:37 PM »
Agreed. And Sade, is well im a true R&B head, I'd rather listen to Sade, Maxwell, Raheem Devaughn, Jahiem, than listen to Jay-Z (even though i have all of Jay-Z's albums)

G, I agree. Or they should try Goapele or even Ledisi or Angie Stone for a very different vibe.

Don't forget Anthony Hamilton , Syleena Johnson , Heather Headley And Laura Izibor  ;) I like " going through changes " by Ledisi I love her voice.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2010, 01:30:45 PM »
Don't forget Anthony Hamilton , Syleena Johnson , Heather Headley And Laura Izibor  ;) I like " going through changes " by Ledisi I love her voice.
Yep all those listed get plenty of play on my Ipod. Can somebody find that Sade Babyfather on YouTube and post it, I'm on my Iphone now.

G, Alicia is more thick than thin.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »
Don't forget Anthony Hamilton , Syleena Johnson , Heather Headley And Laura Izibor  ;) I like " going through changes " by Ledisi I love her voice.
ND has every CD and muscle mag known to man.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:50 PM »
ND has every CD and muscle mag known to man.
Im the smae way. I have almost every Flex magazine from 1995-1999, and then most after that.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2010, 01:44:00 PM »
Anthony Hamilton was pretty cool as a backing singer in the Soulquarians in 2000 for D'Angelo. Best session band around. Questlove, Spanky Alford, Pino Paldino, none of them hot women unfortunately, but a badass bunch of motherfuckers.